Author Topic: Nordic...  (Read 1121 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Nordic...
« on: November 10, 2006, 03:43:54 AM »
http://www.talksport.net/talksport-live.asx

Listen to this debate about islamic terror cells in britain

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Nordic...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 03:49:54 AM »
Cheers buddy - listening now, when's the debate start?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6134516.stm

keeping 1,600 individuals under surveillance

Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller warned the threat was "serious" and "growing".

Awe poor muzzie got chased from skin heads... ROFLMAO... my heart bleeds for him!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 03:51:38 AM »
WTF? The debate only contains the views of muslims?

Wow, this is a great and fair debate!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 03:53:11 AM »
Provide an islamic education to kids in britain? OK MUZZIE! FUCKOFF!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 03:54:39 AM »
Hahaha did you hear him say "what do you say ma frend" like a pakistani! ROFLMAO
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 04:07:32 AM »
Diesel who the fucking hell is this liberal fag.got you've got me listening to?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 04:12:20 AM »
Diesel who the fucking hell is this liberal fag.got you've got me listening to?

He's not a liberal lol it's Jon Gaunt. He's fairly right wing in his believes. He's a prick to be honest but at least he has some discussion on this topic, which is better than none

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 04:14:05 AM »
He's not a liberal lol it's Jon Gaunt. He's fairly right wing in his believes. He's a prick to be honest but at least he has some discussion on this topic, which is better than none

There's been one Anglo saxon on, the rest are muslims, "none" is better than this shit.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 05:01:06 AM »
There's been one Anglo saxon on, the rest are muslims, "none" is better than this shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 06:03:10 AM »
Nordic, would your view be different if there were less Muslims coming in and they assimilated into British customs and traditions and worshiped a modernized peaceful form of Islam?  I know we're radicalizing Islam as fast as we can but there was a modern direction for a lot of the worshipers until recently... I do understand not wanting to be ran over by the rate they're entering a small country like yours, but I'm just curious if your views would differ under a different situtution?

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 06:43:41 AM »
Nordic, would your view be different if there were less Muslims coming in and they assimilated into British customs and traditions and worshiped a modernized peaceful form of Islam?  I know we're radicalizing Islam as fast as we can but there was a modern direction for a lot of the worshipers until recently... I do understand not wanting to be ran over by the rate they're entering a small country like yours, but I'm just curious if your views would differ under a different situtution?

Probably not. Let me explain! When we say 'muslim' what most people really mean is 'paki'

You see there's whole areas in the UK that have been overrun with the fuckers, walking in some places is like taking a stroll through Karachi. These areas become rat infested dumps and major problem areas, and to be honest nobody then gave a shit that they were muslims they were just pakis.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 10:20:15 AM »

Well, I'd be a lot happier if they originally came in in smaller numbers, forcing them to assimilate into British culture and society. There is no peaceful for of islam. It is seen as the word of god from the muslim perspective, therefore on the most conservative interpretation can be implied.

The problem now isn't how many come in anymore... no, it's gone past that now, the ghettos have been formed, even if we STOPPED immigration from islamic countries the problem would NOT be solved. Problem is however, the ministers haven't put the breaks on immigration from muslim countries and they naturally move to these muslim ghettos. All facts brother.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 10:22:23 AM »
they do not assimilate. they want special treatment, ie. being able to live by Muslim law.  why should they get special treatment? they shouldn;t.
Valhalla awaits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 10:28:25 AM »
they do not assimilate. they want special treatment, ie. being able to live by Muslim law.  why should they get special treatment? they shouldn;t.

Well obviously. Nobody can deny this. Can Mr. Blair? NOPE! Can the muzzies? NOPE!

I can't believe people are so blind and lazy about this issue.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 10:38:13 AM »
walking in some places is like taking a stroll through Karachi.

DO NOT facking insult Karachi man....i've met some of these brit paki girls...

you mean they resemble people from Lahore...but they have their own wierd over islamist views....put a paki brit in karachi and at least my family will throw em out on the street for being idiots...
carpe` vaginum!