Author Topic: So what do you think of MD now? Heres my 2 cents.  (Read 2730 times)

KTMckay

So what do you think of MD now? Heres my 2 cents.
« on: November 10, 2006, 06:35:52 AM »
I used to LOVE MD! I was buying MD every time it came out i never got a subscription but everytime a new one was out id beat the store around the 27th of every month to check if it was there id be pissed if it wasnt. it was like christmas to me i swear. it was my taste of bodybuilding! then i came to getbig and realized how fucking shitty it is. MD is ridiculous i buy it if i have alot of extra money and absolutely nothing else to do. But now theyve dropped lee priest? what the f**k i loved his article? I could tell it was probably him writing his own column. now ive learned ron harris writes some articles for the pros. if if ever felt cheated on in my life it would be now after learning that. i will never buy MD again in my life. f**k MD. f**k steve blechman for dropping Lee. they have the nuts to drop him and keep valentino. shows what they will do to keep it real for the bodybuilding fans huh? drop the bodybuilder keep the man who writes about his shitbag whore and the shits he takes in public woohoo. good idea to keep the man that says bodybuilding is not a good thing to get into and its full of rats assholes and liars. nice way to keep me motivated mr blechman. i hope you drop that line off your front cover that says no bullshit.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: So what do you think of MD now? Heres my 2 cents.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 06:44:18 AM »
MD is just another type of Wieder, but a trashier more reckless version.

The Number 2 in Scranton

KTMckay

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 06:47:36 AM »
MD is just another type of Wieder, but a trashier more reckless version.

I still buy flex. i wont buy md. i lost respect... All they have going for them is their little niche in the dark side of bodybuilding... "telling it like it is". its getting old.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 06:49:19 AM »
Did you not know that Steve Belchman is John Kerry's lil brother?
Giving 110%

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 06:51:11 AM »
buying any muscle mag is stupid you get no info you have to live it in the gym...And if you don't buy it for the bullshit articles then you are most likely.

GAY[/b]
p

KTMckay

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »
buying any muscle mag is stupid you get no info you have to live it in the gym...And if you don't buy it for the bullshit articles then you are most likely.

GAY[/b]
Nah im not gay.. i enjoy seeing impressive pictures of men ironically lol and i do find it interesting to read about bodybuilding. its something i can have thathas to do wiht bodybuilding. i love bodybuilding more than anyhting so i like to bhe able to keepa mag in my car or around the house so i can read when i have downtime or when im waiting for something.

WorkoutFanatic865

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 07:06:52 AM »
I think Greg valentino is an example of why you shouldn't abuse Synthol.You can correct slight muscle imbalances if used correctly.I am Absoultly pissed they dropped Lee preist why not cris cromier he is very boring.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 07:07:27 AM »
ever sence they have had their new web site, I don't like them anymore.
I feel like they sold out.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 07:08:06 AM »
ive never bought an issue ever
Z

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 07:11:12 AM »
I like a lot of the info in MD, the articles on new research and new developements in supps and steroids. Also, MD gives coverage to a lot of the guys that you'll never see in Flex and i find that being more familiar with more of the bodybuilders out there, especially the international guys, makes contests a lot more exciting. They totally houldn't have dropped Lee, but I didn't think they did? Ron Harris was just talking about an interview with Lee that's going ot be in the next issue I thought?
I min/max my physique

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
ive never bought an issue ever

thats because you have a playgirl subscription ;D
p

KTMckay

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 07:52:23 AM »
I like a lot of the info in MD, the articles on new research and new developements in supps and steroids. Also, MD gives coverage to a lot of the guys that you'll never see in Flex and i find that being more familiar with more of the bodybuilders out there, especially the international guys, makes contests a lot more exciting. They totally houldn't have dropped Lee, but I didn't think they did? Ron Harris was just talking about an interview with Lee that's going ot be in the next issue I thought?
just read getbig and quit wasting 7 bucks a month.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 07:56:29 AM »
its funny that a person with the internet buys a mag,

first thing is that they are ussually two months or more late with info.
secondly, all the stuff that they print will be on the respective websites once a new issue is out
thirdly, how many times can you go over the same subject ? (maybe thats why they 'invent' new ways to lift like doggcrapp and X rep)
Lastly, walking to the counter with a naked muscleman is gay
The Number 2 in Scranton

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 08:29:02 AM »
I used to subscribe to boxing magazines. Unlike MMA and Bodybuilding rags, boxing magazines have zero training information and consist solely of boxing results and interviews and some commentary. The internet rendered boxing magazines 100% useless because it was time-sensitive information.

In bodybuilding, contest coverage represents only a small percentage of content, so the internet has not decimated the magazines because people want to read training "advice", look at all the "amazing" new products, and "pleasure" themselves to the photos, which for some reason works better with a magazine. Call me crazy, but after ruining 3 laptops, I went back to Hustler hardcopies.

Special "Jerk" Ed
BigNationRadio.com