Author Topic: near death experiences  (Read 738 times)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
near death experiences
« on: November 10, 2006, 11:57:36 AM »
my how do you expect to die masterpiece got me thinking about the near death experiences i have had. 2 involved a car and 2 involved, um, chemicals

with the car ones there really wasnt much time to reflect on what had just happened and after i was justing thinking "whoa that was pretty cool"

but with the chemical ones i had more time to contemplate dying, i kept thining how isolating the experience was and unlike other people who find god on a deathbed, my godlessness was reaffirmed 10 fold

in my time of dying
want nobdy to mourn
all i want you to do
is take my bodeeeeeeeeeeeee

home  ;D

anyone else?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: near death experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 12:13:11 PM »
I walked away from a 90 mph head-on crash in a saleen wearing no seatbelt...  I was going in the ambulance and the cop stopped me and said, you'll have to drive to the hospital, you can't ride in the ambulance... I said ok... and started to walk off and the ambulance guy yelled at the cop telling him I was in the wreck... The cop looked at me, looked at the wreck and just gawked at me like I wasn't real.  I got to ride in the ambulance but refused treatment when they started cutting into the other passagers...  :o f**k that... No I wasn't driving...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 12:17:41 PM »
Oh yea, I had typhoid fever in Thailand :-X  I took my malaria pills but stupidly didn't get vaccinated for typhoid and about bit it there.  I weighed 103 pounds after the fever.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:08 PM »
Not to go off topic for long, but regarding the car wrecks, did you seem to experience them in slow motion?

I was in an accident where a lady hit the passenger side rear of my car so it spun around.  As it was spinning I double checked that I had no stop sign, and that she had a yield sign so I knew she would be found at fault.  Also, while the car was still spinning, I thought about the "bag" in my glove compartment and stuffed it down my pants before the car even stopped moving. 

The slow motion effect is so odd.
R

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 12:25:33 PM »
Not to go off topic for long, but regarding the car wrecks, did you seem to experience them in slow motion?

I was in an accident where a lady hit the passenger side rear of my car so it spun around.  As it was spinning I double checked that I had no stop sign, and that she had a yield sign so I knew she would be found at fault.  Also, while the car was still spinning, I thought about the "bag" in my glove compartment and stuffed it down my pants before the car even stopped moving. 

The slow motion effect is so odd.
not really for me... over pretty fast but I guess that's what happens in a 90-0mph bangup :P  I remember seeing it coming, and putting a death crip on the seats and bang, over...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 12:54:21 PM »
I thought about the "bag" in my glove compartment and stuffed it down my pants

thats cool on so many levels ;D

the one where i spun out was kinda the same, i just remember being calm as a hindu cow and wondering if oncoming traffic would end me

alas, not yet ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 12:56:04 PM »

thats cool on so many levels ;D

Good point!!!   :P