Author Topic: theory  (Read 4135 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
theory
« on: November 10, 2006, 02:43:39 PM »
every gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories. (http://diet.ivillage.com/plans/plowcal/0,,gdf,00.html)

one hour of hard working out = 700-1000 calories burned.(http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10289)

if you consume 250 grams of carbohydrates once daily 2 hours before you workout...you will then burn off all those carbohydrates to lift, and after wards you will return right back to a state of ketosis untill the next day when you consume your pre workout carbs (as long as you dont consume anything but clean protein all day long). this means you can get off-season lifting intensity and strength, with pre contest fat-loss.

your thoughts?

i have been doing something along these lines for about 3 months and have lost 30 lbs but have gotten stronger on most exercises.   the only diffderence being i consume only about 90 grams of carbohydrates pre workout, and in the morning i eat half a piece of wheat toast....which im now going to cancel out and d to the pre workout meal.

i know this belongs on nutrition board, but i want a big response to this, as i believe it is quite a big theory.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: theory
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 02:45:41 PM »
this sort of goes along with the adonis principles as well...becuase it doent really matter what your source of carbs are as long as they are the same amount of grams...and you consume them at the right time. (for ice creams and such you would want to eat them like a half hour before you workout, since they are so simple.....)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 02:46:17 PM »
f**k up fatty take it to the nutrition board

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 02:49:27 PM »
Eat consistently and cleanly, cheat once in awhile for sanity, train hard and consistently, cardio consistently....keep it simple.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »
You arnt going to burning anywhere near a 1000 calories with an hour of lifting weights, you'd struggle to burn that jogging for an hour.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 02:53:42 PM »
you guys frustrate me.  please comment on said theory. i didnt ask for a diet plan, or your thoughts on the calorie intake.....just comment on the theory that all you need to do is eat the amount of carbs you are going t burn before your workout, and thats it. that way you are in constant ketosis all day long except during the time you want to gain muscle (when you are lifting)...tghatw ay you can cut all the fat away while still gaining muscle; thus contradicting everything youve ever been told and learned when it comes to bodybuilding.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 02:55:51 PM »
you guys frustrate me.  please comment on said theory. i didnt ask for a diet plan, or your thoughts on the calorie intake.....just comment on the theory that all you need to do is eat the amount of carbs you are going t burn before your workout, and thats it. that way you are in constant ketosis all day long except during the time you want to gain muscle (when you are lifting)...tghatw ay you can cut all the fat away while still gaining muscle; thus contradicting everything youve ever been told and learned when it comes to bodybuilding.

Again tell me how you will burn your 1000 calories in an hour.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:12 PM »

I am convinced that the US gov't had a hand in 9-11.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »
Again tell me how you will burn your 1000 calories in an hour.
your a goddamn idiot. it doesnt matter how many calories you burn....  it could be 20, or it can be 5000...thats not what im talking about.

read this part...and forget about the rest: "all you need to do is eat the amount of carbs you are going t burn before your workout, and thats it. that way you are in constant ketosis all day long except during the time you want to gain muscle (when you are lifting)...tghatw ay you can cut all the fat away while still gaining muscle; thus contradicting everything youve ever been told and learned when it comes to bodybuilding."
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 02:58:36 PM »
Tomr1976 lies about having access to member IP's  :-*

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
I am convinced that the US gov't had a hand in 9-11.
ok.sweet.

but what do you think about MY theory??
d[-_-]b actin all cool

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 02:59:49 PM »
ok.sweet.

but what do you think about MY theory??

What is your theory?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 03:02:39 PM »
What is your theory?
"all you need to do is eat the amount of carbs you are going t burn before your workout, and thats it. that way you are in constant ketosis all day long except during the time you want to gain muscle (when you are lifting)...tghatw ay you can cut all the fat away while still gaining muscle; thus contradicting everything youve ever been told and learned when it comes to bodybuilding."
d[-_-]b actin all cool

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 03:03:10 PM »
"all you need to do is eat the amount of carbs you are going t burn before your workout, and thats it. that way you are in constant ketosis all day long except during the time you want to gain muscle (when you are lifting)...tghatw ay you can cut all the fat away while still gaining muscle; thus contradicting everything youve ever been told and learned when it comes to bodybuilding."

no

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
but someone as obese at you surely eats 8000cals a day, i dont think you could burn that off in your lifetime.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 03:05:19 PM »
how many calories does an intense bukkake session burn per hour?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »
but someone as obese at you surely eats 8000cals a day, i dont think you could burn that off in your lifetime.
ok please shut the fuck up you scrawny end of the rainbow not for the gold but because you want to rail the leprachaun irish son of bitch.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
sorry am i "frustrating" you lol

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 03:07:46 PM »
how many calories does an intense bukkake session burn per hour?

not as many as running from a fight................... .hahaha fvck off!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »
ok please shut the f**k up you scrawny end of the rainbow not for the gold but because you want to rail the leprachaun irish son of bitch.

;D ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 03:08:55 PM »
sorry am i "frustrating" you lol
go eat some corned beef you stupid patty.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 03:11:20 PM »
go eat some salad cardio dodger

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 03:11:26 PM »
goudy you look like you just got out of a concentration camp located in antartica. go buy some tanner and some steak and try again in three years. and tell you mother she needs to come pick up her panties she left at my house last night.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
where you washing them you homo.

candidate ok how about we post sum pics rite now

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 03:13:29 PM »
Candidate, you have to remember that your body stores (depending on size, sex, etc.) around 300-400 grams of carbs in the form of stored glycogen. You have to also burn all those carbs in addition to the pre-workout carbs you mentioned before your body will start to burn the fat stores.