Author Topic: theory  (Read 4084 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: theory
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 02:18:58 PM »
how much weight have you lost? How much strength loss?
around 30-35 lbs...strength has remained stagnant...except shoulders have gotten stronger.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 02:36:46 PM »
are you eating all your daily carbs pre workout and that is only 90grams?  I don't think the toast is going to mess you up much especially since you have successfully lost so much weight so far.  If anything start adding some more carbs and get back to a reasonable way of eating.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »
are you eating all your daily carbs pre workout and that is only 90grams?  I don't think the toast is going to mess you up much especially since you have successfully lost so much weight so far.  If anything start adding some more carbs and get back to a reasonable way of eating.
according to the results and science as of yet it is quite a reasonable way of eating....and i will start consuming more carbs once i see abs..which i want to maintain because i am doing an amatuer show in june.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 04:32:07 PM »
C2025-

After > 20 yrs of lifting, dieting + studying, I've really come to believe in SIMPLICITY.

To get nice + lean just do these TWO things:

1. 30-60 min cardio in the AM + after your weights session.

(Stationary bike in front of TV works well for me. Heck, you can even play video games at the same time!)

2. Restrict your intake to ONLY vegetables + clean protein.

(Except right after a workout, when you should eat some fruit and "good" carbs - whole wheat bread, legumes, etc. You can liberalize your carb content depending on your condition/goals )

For a contest, it gets more complicated of course.

But for LIFELONG FITNESS, this is really all you need to do!

Good luck,

bb doc

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 04:37:09 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »
every gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories. (http://diet.ivillage.com/plans/plowcal/0,,gdf,00.html)

one hour of hard working out = 700-1000 calories burned.(http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10289)

if you consume 250 grams of carbohydrates once daily 2 hours before you workout...you will then burn off all those carbohydrates to lift, and after wards you will return right back to a state of ketosis untill the next day when you consume your pre workout carbs (as long as you dont consume anything but clean protein all day long). this means you can get off-season lifting intensity and strength, with pre contest fat-loss.

your thoughts?

i have been doing something along these lines for about 3 months and have lost 30 lbs but have gotten stronger on most exercises.   the only diffderence being i consume only about 90 grams of carbohydrates pre workout, and in the morning i eat half a piece of wheat toast....which im now going to cancel out and d to the pre workout meal.

i know this belongs on nutrition board, but i want a big response to this, as i believe it is quite a big theory.

hahaha "clean protien" is still calories

pm me for info on fasting
A