Author Topic: MD's "No Bull Radio" with Victor Martinez and Desmond Miller! Replay is ready!  (Read 2236 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No Bull Radio Premieres Monday with Victor Martinez and new overall NPC Nationals winner Desmond Miller!

It's finally here! The Muscle Mob welcomes IFBB superstar Victor Martinez to discuss his top-three finish at the Olympia, whether he's doing the Arnold Classic, his thoughts on Ronnie losing the title and whatever else is on Victor's mind. 

Fresh, and I mean fresh, off his Superheavy and Overall victories at this weekend's NPC Nationals, Desmond Miller will by joining the Muscle Mob on this Monday's premiere show. The bodybuilding world knows virtually nothing about the new champ and we're proud to be the first place where you can get the lowdown, straight from Desmond.

We'll also have a full report on the NPC National Championships being held right now in South Beach as Team MD is there covering every inch of the event. And you never know if a surprise guest will pop in to hang with the Mob.

NO BULL RADIO airs live on Monday, November 13th, at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to the NO BULL RADIO page at www.MuscularDevelopment. com to join the party. On-Demand Replays will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: No Bull Radio Premieres Monday with Victor Martinez!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 02:53:21 PM »
No Bull should be real, ergo, it should be mainly about the IFBB pros usage of drugs. ;)

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:43 PM »
No Bull should be real, ergo, it should be mainly about the IFBB pros usage of drugs. ;)

wow... this show might kill BB as we know it... pretty soon the pro's are gunna have to compete via web from there homes in the Caribbean

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 02:59:37 PM »
wow... this show might kill BB as we know it... pretty soon the pro's are gunna have to compete via web from there homes in the Caribbean

Perfect scenario. BB as it is today is boring.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 03:21:21 PM »
Perfect scenario. BB as it is today is boring.
100% truth.... but honestly i dont buy MD anymore and i wont be listening... ill wait for victor to do pbw

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 07:55:54 AM »
True that.  The Olympia will be just like Mr.GetBig once the feds get a hold of the IFBBs drug testing program (?).  Gonna be great to hear from Vic.  Screw MD but VM is one of my favorites so I have no choice but listen.  Still wont go to their forums or throw 30 dollars an issue or whatever outrageous price for 7000 pages or 100 percent BULLSHIT and Muscletech ads.
Truly STOP WHINING

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: No Bull Radio premieres Monday with Victor Martinez and Desmond Miller!
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 04:24:48 AM »
great line up should be a good show...who are the hosts?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 04:33:31 PM »
And how long before the replay will be up ??

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 04:39:58 PM »
great line up should be a good show...who are the hosts?

Larry Pepe, John Romano & Dave Palumbo.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 04:45:25 PM »
why cant i hear it now?

getfast81

• Getbig III
Ron, when are they gonna post the replay?  I dont want to even go on to that website in the 1st place.  Just wanna hear Vic and get the hell outta there.
Truly STOP WHINING

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
Ron, when are they gonna post the replay?  I dont want to even go on to that website in the 1st place.  Just wanna hear Vic and get the hell outta there.

You can find it right here  http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/211/137/

Scroll down the page and wait for the Voice America content to open.  Then just click on "11/13/06 - 'Muscular Development's No Bull Radio".

Hats off to Team MD and No Bull Radio!  I like the fast and loose style of it.  Found myself laughing a bit as well.  Very entertaining and a great behind the scenes feel!  Valentino calling in was hilarious ;D   

Curious why you would not want to visit their site...If it's due to message board issues alone, then you are missing the boat completely.  They have a lot of solid content up over there with more coming almost daily. 

getfast81

• Getbig III
Curious why you would not want to visit their site...If it's due to message board issues alone, then you are missing the boat completely.  They have a lot of solid content up over there with more coming almost daily. 
  I just dont believe in MD.  Their website does have some solid content but I just dont trust or like any of the MD guys.  The way they have treated Priest is complete 100 percent bullshit and overblown completely.  He is no saint but come on you have to go out of your way to support your athletes.  It seems like since they made up with the Weiders/AMI that they have gone on the offensive with Priest.  Dude is just trying to get a fair shot and make money with an up and coming promotion (hopefully).  Screw them and their overpriced ad filled magazine.
Truly STOP WHINING

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
  I just dont believe in MD.  Their website does have some solid content but I just dont trust or like any of the MD guys.  The way they have treated Priest is complete 100 percent bullshit and overblown completely.  He is no saint but come on you have to go out of your way to support your athletes.  It seems like since they made up with the Weiders/AMI that they have gone on the offensive with Priest.  Dude is just trying to get a fair shot and make money with an up and coming promotion (hopefully).  Screw them and their overpriced ad filled magazine.

You obviously have no clue....

getfast81

• Getbig III
You obviously have no clue....
You're probably right John.  I am not an industry journalist/insider and I am not in the know.  I am just another piss ant fan of bb posting on a forum. I know that. But I do read what is in front of me and I see it as pathetic that Lee and Blechman argue out their issues on a message board.  Thats like me and my employer arguing out my vacation time through email or something when I can damn well pick up a phone or go right to his face with the issue.  I like drama in bb as much as the next guy because the physiques are always there but come on that whole issue is/was ridiculous.

MD is filled with ads and is overpriced and the forum is 100 percent bullshit.  The only thing I BELIEVE is good about the forum there is that pros dont mind posting there.  Here they get basted and cooked like turkeys which I think is sad.  And it seems a tad funny that after the Olympia and you guys made up with AMI and all that, that you guys seemed to take a different stance on Priest and the IFBB.  I know the IFBB is the bread and butter of BB but did you guys cover the NOC or the PDI since?  I honestly dont know because I havent bought MD in months to tell the truth.

But believe me I am in no way trying to deface your character or MD or reel you in to a meltdown.  I just dont want any part of your mag, website, or forum after the way it SEEMS your employer/mag/journalists treated Priest and threw him under the bus.

Truly STOP WHINING

Rampage

• Getbig IV
John Romano.......

I tried registering with you guys on the Forums at ya site , so far ive heard nothing about the registration or or anything , and i cant log in or post there

Nonetheless i can post here and let you know whats on my mind

I heard ya 1st installment of No Bull , it was good.A couple things i want to point out thO.There doesnt seem like theres a structurre to the show.What i mean by that is , you guys SHOULD have a questionnaire prepared for the guest as opposed to just winging it and talking about random stuff.

There should be a diretion about the stuff ya`ll wanna talk about and touch on.Ya know?? It would be more informative that way to the fans hearing the show.A couple of times it seemed awkward during the show , cos Larry was trying to just through the interview to you guys to run with and there were some awkwardness/hesitation in regards to what ya`ll wanted to talk about

Also i feel that you are BEST utilised in the way PBW had you appear on the show , as someone whose opinions are respected and valued , almost like a color guy.You shouldnt be doing the actual interview is what im saying , you rather should be the one whose interviewd

Also a 3 man broadcast team is weird , because you guys wouldnt know whose turn it is to speak or carry on the interview.It becomes a cluster , ya know ?? Be prepared for many awkward silences if the 3 man thang goes on , cos you each will be waiting to hear whose going to talk , either thats going to happen or yourll are going to be talking over each other.Figure out a talking system , some rotation system

Again these arent things im bashing you guys about , but rather somethings that if yourll recognise is wrong or implement the ideas, is beneficial to yourlls overall product.Just troubleshooting :)

It was the 1st show - it was good.It will be better

Just a few random thoughts , thats all :)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Where is the MP3 link for the show? It was up a day ago but now it's gone? Enuff with the crappy online player already....
Team Goodrum!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is the type show that should be on SIRIUS it's got a stern show vibe to it. Valentino calling in to break balls at the end was fucken great.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
just listened to the episode. brilliant exchanges at the end. honestly the best bb themed radio show. good job!