Author Topic: Stan McQuary is good, but my buddy Charles is hold it down for Greenville, SC!!!  (Read 13578 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
 ;D
A

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Holy shit. Stan's in trouble.

youandme

• Getbig V
Holy shit. Stan's in trouble.

huh,  I never knew stan was a contenda

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Too bad there is no one named Stan McQuary competing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
huh,  I never knew stan was a contenda
No he just made the first call out.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
freak :o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Trouble is right.  Me and him go way back to the good old days of Golds Gym.  We used to train together and I tell you what, even when I was juicing at the time I barely keep up with him.  He trains like a maddog straight from hell.  Hits nothing but free weights, very rarely uses a machine.....very rarely.  He uses no synthol, has no implants, no fancy supplements.  He eats, sleeps, and trains.   

I came down to the gym he works at in May and we joked around about those days.  He was 2nd last year but he told me that he was going to bring the pain like never before.

Now this is a most muscular!!!!  Take notes folks 
A

youandme

• Getbig V
Thats what I thought ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

So did Charles.  Stan's going to have to earn his pay
A

whitewidow

vince can he help you get in shape for your next show?

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I never would have thought you ever juiced Vince  ???  No offense but you look like you were natural in those contest pics??? Lets see a pic of you juiced up in the "good old days".  8)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No shit.  Thats what I said Stan is in troulbe.  Maybe political?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I never would have thought you ever juiced Vince  ???  No offense but you look like you were natural in those contest pics??? Lets see a pic of you juiced up in the "good old days".  8)

I haven't used since 2001.  I put some pictures up but I have no bodybuilding pictures because I didn't care about it at the time in the 90's.  I mainly juiced for my work as a corrections officer and bouncer at the time.   
A

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Based on the call-outs, it's my old training partner Kurt McLean duking it out with Stan and Charles for the top 3. Kurt could use some help with his posing but he's got the best back in the show. Holla Gold's Brooklyn!

Special "Boro Hall" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Based on the call-outs, it's my old training partner Kurt McLean duking it out with Stan and Charles for the top 3. Kurt could use some help with his posing but he's got the best back in the show. Holla Gold's Brooklyn!

Special "Boro Hall" Ed

Forgot about Kurt, yeah his back is crazy looking.  Ripped to pieces in fact. 
A

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Strange how his abs disappear when relaxed...

whitewidow

vince can you make me a training video? how much?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Vince,   I was at the show and your buddy DESERVES the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No fuckin doubt, and i do know what I'm talking about.  He is very well balanced, very good muscularity with acceptable hardness and crispness.  Stan is a good bodybuilder but should not win this show...hams way too smooth and legs are way too light for the upper half.  His upper does have good balance and is nice and crisp, but Nationals BB is the total package and Vince's friend should take the class.  My friend, Mike yablon is doing very good as well and will be in the top 4, I believe.  His torso is dry as a bone and thick and grainy.  Glutes and hams came in very good and as good as I believed they would.  Quads dried out good.  Overall, I think the other guy in the top 3 (from Brookln) may be a bit too light although totally shredded.  Not sure how top 3 will turn out.  Also an friend of mine TJ Hewitt looks really good!!!!  Very thick and dense muscle  with real good conditioning.  Legs are light but real dry.  TJ is 53 and looks tremendous.....no age signs even remotely close EXCEPT more mature muscle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Trouble is right.  Me and him go way back to the good old days of Golds Gym.  We used to train together and I tell you what, even when I was juicing at the time I barely keep up with him.  He trains like a maddog straight from hell.  Hits nothing but free weights, very rarely uses a machine.....very rarely.  He uses no synthol, has no implants, no fancy supplements.  He eats, sleeps, and trains.   

I came down to the gym he works at in May and we joked around about those days.  He was 2nd last year but he told me that he was going to bring the pain like never before.

Now this is a most muscular!!!!  Take notes folks 

YOU WERE NOT, training with this guy. EVER.

Do you want me to embarrass you again and have him on camera saying that he has no fucking clue who you are?

Please say yes.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Dude has a lot of muscles but funky ugly physique. PLus he can't pose for shyt. Not impressed.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince,   I was at the show and your buddy DESERVES the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No fuckin doubt, and i do know what I'm talking about.  He is very well balanced, very good muscularity with acceptable hardness and crispness.  Stan is a good bodybuilder but should not win this show...hams way too smooth and legs are way too light for the upper half.  His upper does have good balance and is nice and crisp, but Nationals BB is the total package and Vince's friend should take the class.  My friend, Mike yablon is doing very good as well and will be in the top 4, I believe.  His torso is dry as a bone and thick and grainy.  Glutes and hams came in very good and as good as I believed they would.  Quads dried out good.  Overall, I think the other guy in the top 3 (from Brookln) may be a bit too light although totally shredded.  Not sure how top 3 will turn out.  Also an friend of mine TJ Hewitt looks really good!!!!  Very thick and dense muscle  with real good conditioning.  Legs are light but real dry.  TJ is 53 and looks tremendous.....no age signs even remotely close EXCEPT more mature muscle.

Funny thing is that he's only done 5 bodybuilding shows and his first show was in 2003.  His secret to his physique is his overall willpower and determination.  He truly loves training and working out and helping people meet their goals.  He gets a lot of business at Pivitol Fitness and its really because of his personality.       

I learned at lot from him over the years and he knows his stuff from A to Z.  He's going to make a great IFBB pro.  I just hope he doesn't get snubbed like last year due to name recognition because he should have won last year.   
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
YOU WERE NOT, training with this guy. EVER.

Do you want me to embarrass you again and have him on camera saying that he has no fucking clue who you are?

Please say yes.

Actually, you're more than welcome to do so, TA.  Just use my name Melvin when you do.  Like I said, me and Charles go way way way wayyyyyyyy back.  However, since word has spread quickly that you're a Neo Nazi as well as your writings about "steroid using bodybuilders", you may not get a warm reception...... ;D   BTW, love the fact that you practically hid behind Johnny and kissed Branch Warren's ass.

I'd recommend you spend more time training for your fight against Derek Anthony.  He may be a stripper but he's crazy and practically dwarfs your skinny ass.   

Honestly you have a lot of people waiting in line to kick your ass.  Do you not realize the errors of your ways.  No one like you pal and if I ever ran into you, I 'll be more than happy to carry out the people's wishes
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

I haven't used since 2001.  I put some pictures up but I have no bodybuilding pictures because I didn't care about it at the time in the 90's.  I mainly juiced for my work as a corrections officer and bouncer at the time.   

Vince you are 29 years old.  you say back in the good ol days.  When did you first go to the gym (if you have yet) back when you were born.  Please post up any pics of you on roids.  And you better hope that guy doesn't catch you using his name.  I am pretty sure he wouldn't want to be associated with you.  And driving by the gym when he is training doesn't count as you trained with him.  Hope this helps.

youandme

• Getbig V
Dude has a lot of muscles but funky ugly physique. PLus he can't pose for shyt. Not impressed.
Who are you talking about?

youandme

• Getbig V
Vince you are 29 years old.  you say back in the good ol days.  When did you first go to the gym (if you have yet) back when you were born.  Please post up any pics of you on roids.  And you better hope that guy doesn't catch you using his name.  I am pretty sure he wouldn't want to be associated with you.  And driving by the gym when he is training doesn't count as you trained with him.  Hope this helps.
Vince is onyl 29 years old  :o Bee pollen must have aged him