Author Topic: Stan McQuary is good, but my buddy Charles is hold it down for Greenville, SC!!!  (Read 13688 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Yea, Stan should have actually turned pro a few years ago in the middleweights.  Its the way it works. 

The good thing is that Charles should have a number of companies looking to recruit him as a sponsored athlete.  Not only that, this show should give him proper name recognition since this is his second runner up finish at the Nationals.  He's not going to be ignored any longer, that's for sure   

Bodybuilding is a sport however its a business as well.  Its good to turn pro but if you have to wait, then at least make some money.   

Too bad he won't be going anywhere in the Pro ranks.
Team Goodrum!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
They only thing cool about Hitler is he love pills...He for sure is a guy i could party with...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
You see Vince,

Germans Loved Black people and Hitler had a tough time trying to figure out why the Americans treated blacks so poorly.

Blacks could have a better life, even reach stardom and be revered in Nazi Germany, but be reduced to nothing in America.

You need a history lesson and you better re think your fucking comments about me in the future.
Hitler sounds like a really nice guy ::) !!  Shut the fuck up Adonis !!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
VInce isn't illegal to say you were a cop when you never actually were a cop just a mall guard.  Also, do you honestly think any of us believe anything you say.  You have never trained with this guy so you should really quit saying so.  There is not one person who would ask you for advice.  Except this guy.  You actually have this guy on your website saying he is one of your clients.  This pic tells it all.  You are horrible at any and all aspects of health and fitness.  Give it up loser you are full of shit. 

I didn't train the One Man Mafia.  He was trained by "The Stray Cat Brodie Ray Chase".  Right now he has a development contract with the WWE so I haven't heard from him in quite some time but basically if he needs any supplements, he'll give me a call and I ship them out to him at no charge.  He had a back a few years ago and its a matter of returning the favor.  He helped get the word out on my business when it was in its early stages to other fellow wrestlers which in turned help establish myself in the pro-wrestling industry as the man to go to for the right stuff. 

He actually still has my old crappy looking banner on his website.  That says a lot from him considering he's moved on to bigger and better things
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Too bad he won't be going anywhere in the Pro ranks.

Well, you never know.  Stan will need to add more considerable size to fill out his frame.  It depends on how far he's willing to go.
A

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Vince, I know everyone in the wwe developmental system.  Who's your buddy, just curious.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, I know everyone in the wwe developmental system.  Who's your buddy, just curious.

Mikal Adryan.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/m/mikal-adryan.html
A

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
I,ve never met him and don't know who he is.  Has he actually received a contract or is he just another guy going to Deep South tapings hoping to get on the show or into the amatuer program?   

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
I don't think he has a contract.  Lots of wrestlers come to Deep south for the tapings though to try to get in a match so the office may see.  Hope it works out for him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I don't think he has a contract.  Lots of wrestlers come to Deep south for the tapings though to try to get in a match so the office may see.  Hope it works out for him.

No-one asked what your thought but he has an actual contract.  He earned it the hard way by consistantly good work in multiple promotions and has well over 2000 matches under his belt.  In fact he's wrestled a few WWE dark matches.  Deep South Wrestling is one of the WWE proving grounds that they send folks with these contracts to show the office what he has.

A

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Vince, I hope you realize that I was an ACTUAL contracted wrestler.  He isn't on the roster I know of, while I am.  No need to be a wise ass, just got to tell ya I don't know him or see his name on the roster. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince, I hope you realize that I was an ACTUAL contracted wrestler.  He isn't on the roster I know of, while I am.  No need to be a wise ass, just got to tell ya I don't know him or see his name on the roster. 

Yes, you are being a wise ass because you should have asked me these questions this via P.M.  You also have no right to discredit anyone whatsoever an if you are an actual contracted wrestler then you would have more respect for your fellow workers
A

legbreaker

• Getbig IV

Yes, you are being a wise ass because you should have asked me these questions this via P.M.  You also have no right to discredit anyone whatsoever an if you are an actual contracted wrestler then you would have more respect for your fellow workers

First of all, I'm telling you not to be a wise ass and NOT saying I'm not being a wise ass.  Second, there is no disrespect.  This is not a private matter, vince....you are talking about a guy that is a pro wrestler...definitly not a private thing here.  I just asked if he has a contract or is still indy.  Also, many many indy wrestlers will never get a contract and all will have wrestled hundreds of matches...I have had trainers with 20 years and no contract.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
First of all, I'm telling you not to be a wise ass and NOT saying I'm not being a wise ass.  Second, there is no disrespect.  This is not a private matter, vince....you are talking about a guy that is a pro wrestler...definitly not a private thing here.  I just asked if he has a contract or is still indy.  Also, many many indy wrestlers will never get a contract and all will have wrestled hundreds of matches...I have had trainers with 20 years and no contract.

I said sent it via P.M. because this thread isn't about him.  If you have a question to ask me then ask me via P.M and if you're going to argue about it then send a P.M.  I've already answered your question and it should have been left at that.   
A

youandme

• Getbig V
Thats not very business like of you vince

whitewidow

vince- when is it your turn to go pro?

BodyDropped

vince will be a pro shortly

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
Stan looks way too small to be a LH winner. Charles should've won.  He's much, much bigger and more ripped than Stan, anyone can see that. Stan has to be the smallest LH  nationals winner in history, he looks like a tall middleweight. The judging was ludicrous. You can't win on symmetry alone, especially in a contest where the winner turns pro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
stan was given a pro card for his loyalty and years of 'paying his dues'.

This makes the NPC strong and full of people paying dues for years.

This makes for a weak pro class.  You put Charles on the heath stack for 18 months and you have a great pro.  Stan will be lucky to get 9th at the NY Pro next year :(  He'll compete mediocre then leave after 30 months to pursue other things.  Charles will get in, two or three years from now, and what, 34-36 and too old to do much.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Stan looks way too small to be a LH winner. Charles should've won.  He's much, much bigger and more ripped than Stan, anyone can see that. Stan has to be the smallest LH  nationals winner in history, he looks like a tall middleweight. The judging was ludicrous. You can't win on symmetry alone, especially in a contest where the winner turns pro.
I am agree with you totaly. Basicaly,i dont accept BBer who has weak lower Body.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Trouble is right.  Me and him go way back to the good old days of Golds Gym.  We used to train together and I tell you what, even when I was juicing at the time I barely keep up with him.  He trains like a maddog straight from hell.  Hits nothing but free weights, very rarely uses a machine.....very rarely.  He uses no synthol, has no implants, no fancy supplements.  He eats, sleeps, and trains.   

I came down to the gym he works at in May and we joked around about those days.  He was 2nd last year but he told me that he was going to bring the pain like never before.

Now this is a most muscular!!!!  Take notes folks 
No VG you take notes.  Your physique shows no signs of juice.  Maybe your diluted opinion of yourself shows traces of DRUG use.
Truly STOP WHINING

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Question to legbreaker. Did you ever see Venom Vince Versace around the wrestling scene? Have you heard of Melvin Goodrum, the wrestler? He claims he was a preliminary boy who was used to get the crowd stirred up. They apparently threw soda cans at him and jeered him. Surely a celebrity wrestler like Triple V couldn't have gone unnoticed?

Melvin is quick to name-drop yet has no photos to support his statements that he wrestled, was bigger when on the gear, and knew and trained with top guys. It all seems a bit bizarre. I guess funny things happen in hills of North and South Carolina.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Question to legbreaker. Did you ever see Venom Vince Versace around the wrestling scene? Have you heard of Melvin Goodrum, the wrestler? He claims he was a preliminary boy who was used to get the crowd stirred up. They apparently threw soda cans at him and jeered him. Surely a celebrity wrestler like Triple V couldn't have gone unnoticed?

Melvin is quick to name-drop yet has no photos to support his statements that he wrestled, was bigger when on the gear, and knew and trained with top guys. It all seems a bit bizarre. I guess funny things happen in hills of North and South Carolina.

I have pictures, just haven't posted them.  It was a long time ago and it was for a very very very short time.  I worked a few shows and that was it.  For me, it was a matter of economics.  Wrestling doesn't pay the bills and I made a lot more money selling supplements and doing nutritional consulting for wrestlers.   
A

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Question to legbreaker. Did you ever see Venom Vince Versace around the wrestling scene? Have you heard of Melvin Goodrum, the wrestler? .

No, Vince Basile,  I've never heard of him or seen him in action.  There are many guys though so I guess it could be true. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Its also funny how you seem to leave out certain pictures.  Or when you posted your new "Mountaineer Pics" thread you conveniently left out a few.
A