Author Topic: Fake this..Fake that...  (Read 4342 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Fake this..Fake that...
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 08:38:05 AM »
I'm just saying, there seems to be a complete one way hatred toward attractive, blonde, tanned blue eyed girls with implants.. like it's almost a social putdown or stigma that's attached to that look.. I can definetly love and apreciate (and have many times) women of different colors, hair colors, sizes, etc.etc.  but it's this one in particular (blonde big tits) that seems to be  catching the most flak.

Discuss.

Oh and Div, I had a period where I used to only date goth chics (when I was in my late teens) so I can definetly appreciate the pale godesses just as much as my tanned bunnies ;)

I think the reason is that it is such a manufactured look. Most of the Blonde haired, blue eyed , big titted chicks you see didn't start out life that way, it's all store-bought. Which looks like crap to me and also tells you a lot about the person. I have nothing against a true-blue California blonde, theyr'e fucking hot.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 09:00:58 AM »
I have nothing against a true-blue California blonde, theyr'e fucking hot.

.....but how many of them are left, Groinker?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 09:22:29 AM »
Personally blondes tend to do nothing for me, nor do fake tits, its all about petite, curvy brunettes, with olive skin and brown eyes.Only personal preference though.

OLIVE SKIN????

OLIVE IS GREEN....WHY WOULD YOU WANT A CHICK WITH GREEN SKIN? GANGRENE FETISH?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »
Olive skin is what Italians have...

WHAT ITALIANS?,,,LIKE I SAID OLIVE IS GREEN.
NOW IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SCICILIANS AND THEIR "BROWN SKIN DUE TO AFRICAN INFILTRATION INTO SCICILY AND SOUTHERN ITALY DURING THE TIME OF HANNIBAL" THEN YOU NEED TO SAY BROWN NOT OLIVE.
C

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 02:56:51 PM »
WHAT ITALIANS?,,,LIKE I SAID OLIVE IS GREEN.
NOW IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SCICILIANS AND THEIR "BROWN SKIN DUE TO AFRICAN INFILTRATION INTO SCICILY AND SOUTHERN ITALY DURING THE TIME OF HANNIBAL" THEN YOU NEED TO SAY BROWN NOT OLIVE.

Italians were pale skinned like most Europeans before they were invaded by the Moors.  The Moors started breeding with the Italian women and thus, most Italians now are olive complected.

Only Northern Italians are pale now.....

Unfortunately, you tell an Italian that he has black blood in his veins and he'll have a fit.......but it's true.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »
Italians were pale skinned like most Europeans before they were invaded by the Moors.  The Moors started breeding with the Italian women and thus, most Italians now are olive complected.

Only Northern Italians are pale now.....

Unfortunately, you tell an Italian that he has black blood in his veins and he'll have a fit.......but it's true.

DIV
That's not entirely true, dude.
Lee