Author Topic: NBC Admits distorting Rush video  (Read 736 times)

Mr. Intenseone

NBC Admits distorting Rush video
« on: November 10, 2006, 10:17:38 PM »
Audio sound bites, Joe Scarborough last night on Scarborough Country, listen to this.

SCARBOROUGH: He moved around for a couple of seconds, and as you and I have both said, we all screw up, we all make mistakes. This guy talks three hours a day. We made a mistake, and I'll say it right here, we made a mistake when I was out in Las Vegas doing a show. We actually ran that on a loop for probably five, ten seconds making it look like he was doing it for a lot longer than he did and we weren't alone, of course. When we came back and found out, we didn't do it again.

RUSH: What do you think he's talking about? That's right, he's talking about the Michael J. Fox video from the Dittocam here that was being played all over the place, and it was looped in a lot of places, and it was sped up in a lot of places. Joe Scarborough saying that, yep, they did it, too. When they found out about it, though, they stopped playing the loop and they made it look like it went on and they made it look like it was something that it wasn't. I appreciate this. Interesting how these things happen after the election, isn't it?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: NBC Admits distorting Rush video
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 10:28:49 PM »
monster distortion

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 10:39:02 PM »
Yag, could you copy me on the stinging messages you write in your reports to moderator?

i would really enjoy reading you pompous-ly invoking laws and morality and everything good and sacred about message boards. Please. :)

I-one sorry about sidetracking your thread. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 10:45:05 PM »

I-one sorry about sidetracking your thread. 

No problem, usually when it's about Rush, it get's sidetracked anyway :-\!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 10:58:06 PM »
well, after baba jaga's done "reporting to moderator" you'll have your thread back.  :)

i think the rush thing has blown over  . . .

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 11:02:07 PM »

i think the rush thing has blown over  . . .

Of course it is......the elections are over!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 05:25:33 AM »
who cares about that obese porker rush limbaugh

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 05:47:17 AM »
Well it makes it worse with the distortions then but the fact remains, he called Fox a liar... said he was acting... and he did mimic his parkensons ::) They're both still wrong and isn't it funny that they are both righties?  Why would Scarborough make one of his buddies look bad... This just makes both these turds look stupid... Well done Intguy ;)