Author Topic: MSNBC poll - 87% support Bush Impeachment  (Read 6461 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: MSNBC poll - 87% support Bush Impeachment
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 06:50:49 PM »
I'm joking lol.  That was my Mr.I impression.

OMG   i'm sorry   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »
I'm joking lol.  That was my Mr.I impression.

lol

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 07:08:04 PM »
Sorry numbers for an absolute mediocre president.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 07:24:58 PM »
economy- one of the best in history.Turned around an inherited economy from clinton that was in recession
unemployment- lowest in history
new jobs- more created under bush than clinton

besides the war what has this guy done wrong?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 07:27:18 PM »
economy- one of the best in history.Turned around an inherited economy from clinton that was in recession

The war is a pretty big thing..

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 07:35:50 PM »

the war plus all the things attached to it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 07:51:56 PM »
cuz of the war. national debt means shit. well just do what clinton did and take taxes. the nd will be gone in a week

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 08:07:09 PM »
cuz of the war. national debt means shit. well just do what clinton did and take taxes. the nd will be gone in a week

lol  in  a week?   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 08:11:13 PM »
   His approval rating is actually only 13%,the other 27% came from Florida and they are still recounting the votes.

{ROTFLMAO}
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 10:15:29 PM »

horse shit.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 10:46:10 PM »
As far as thge president goes,   a 40% approval rating SUCKS BALLS

Get over it  BUSH drones,  the senate and congress are in the DEM's hands mainly becuase of BUSH and his follies.   Geez with a pathetic leadership line up like Hillary and Kerry you still lost!

You better check your stats....we barly lost, most of the races in the country were lost by a VERY VERY small margin. And your right, the Dems won and we're fucked!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 10:52:05 PM »
You better check your stats....we barly lost, most of the races in the country were lost by a VERY VERY small margin. And your right, the Dems won and we're fucked!!

you are an  idiot.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 11:56:30 PM »
I imagine a Getbig where all arguments are rationally based and not this ad hominem bullshit.  ... wait, what am I thinking?  Go on with the personal bashing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2006, 12:06:14 AM »
You better check your stats....we barly lost, most of the races in the country were lost by a VERY VERY small margin.

This is right.  This election wasn't anything like the Republican takeover in 94 (?).  Many races were very close.  The party in power almost always loses seats in non-presidential year elections.  On top of that, this was a one issue campaign for Democrats (the war).  They won't have that luxury in 08.  I suspect that in 08 Republicans win the White House again (especially if Hillary is the Democrat nominee), Dems keep the House, and Republicans take back the Senate (depending on whose seats are up).

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2006, 12:18:58 AM »
  my insult to him was based ONLY on his view that just because the democrats came out on top that we are all fucked.I am no fan of Bush,but there are good and bad polititions on both sides.I am not a Liberal,but I am no conservative either.I never vote a straight ticket,I vote for the candidate I think is best.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2006, 12:30:45 AM »
I've yet to hear the answer.  HOW are we fucked now that the Dems control congress?

Specifically, what legislation will they introduce, and what vulnerabilities will it entail?  The only diff between the parties, that I see, is that the Dems don't throw a dead OBL puppet in our face every time they lag in the polls.

How will the dems and pelosi endanger us? Anyone?

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 12:32:50 AM »
I get what you are saying.  I just figured Mr. Intensome could make himself look like a "fucking idiot" rather than you pointing it out.  

I kind of see George Bush and Osama as two different parts of the same seven headed dragon, anyway.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »
I've yet to hear the answer.  HOW are we fucked now that the Dems control congress?

Specifically, what legislation will they introduce, and what vulnerabilities will it entail?  The only diff between the parties, that I see, is that the Dems don't throw a dead OBL puppet in our face every time they lag in the polls.

How will the dems and pelosi endanger us? Anyone?

No matter who wins we all lose.  If you really look at the ideological differences between the two parties they turn out to be extremly similar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 12:37:55 AM »
Supernatural, you are wise.

The parties are similar, but there are elements in each which do not subscribe to that neocon bullshit, and there are stragglers in congress (mcKinney and that one guy whose daughter got arrested the week before elections) who do call for a new 911 investigation.

One investigation is all it'll fucking take, too.  Let the skeptics show their piece, and let the govt find us the answers.  it'll unite the country, either way.  We'll all realize that "yes, that makes sense now", or much more likely, the monster holes will expose the monster lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 12:42:36 AM »
  my insult to him was based ONLY on his view that just because the democrats came out on top that we are all fucked.I am no fan of Bush,but there are good and bad polititions on both sides.I am not a Liberal,but I am no conservative either.I never vote a straight ticket,I vote for the candidate I think is best.

I doubt they can do much damage in two years, particularly when they don't have the White House and they don't have a veto-proof majority.  I suspect there will be gridlock for the next couple years. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »
I doubt they can do much damage in two years, particularly when they don't have the White House and they don't have a veto-proof majority.  I suspect there will be gridlock for the next couple years. 

but their ability to pass big changes -- and make the repubs in congress commit, or make bush commit to a veto --- could be huge.  This gives the dems a chance to *gasp* win both in 2008.  And hear this now... Obama might just step aside and let an unbiased 911 commission do their job.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 01:08:46 AM »
but their ability to pass big changes -- and make the repubs in congress commit, or make bush commit to a veto --- could be huge.  This gives the dems a chance to *gasp* win both in 2008.  And hear this now... Obama might just step aside and let an unbiased 911 commission do their job.

I'll be holding my breath for these "big changes."  They sure didn't talk about them during the campaign. 

And I've said this before, but Obama hasn't really said or done anything yet.  Once he defines himself on hot button issues he will immediately alienate a significant voting block (liberals or conservatives) and his popularity will decrease.  I'll make up my mind about him after I've heard him take positions on substantive issues.   

Plus I'm not sure he can overcome the race factor.  The country is still full of bigots.  Some of them even frequent this board. . . .   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 01:14:54 AM »
Obama will have problems, but Hilary is so good at alienating people.  I guess kerry, gore, or edwards could still win.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 01:17:27 AM »
Hillary cannot win a national election IMO.  Kerry would be DOA.  Only a fool would vote for that terd.  Gore??  He couldn't even win his home state. 

I think Edwards should run.