Author Topic: You're right!!! You guys said this would happen!!!  (Read 1334 times)

Slick Vic

You're right!!! You guys said this would happen!!!
« on: November 11, 2006, 08:25:44 AM »
Now that the elections are over gas prices are going back up!!! WTF!?!?!?  >:(

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: You're right!!! You guys said this would happen!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 08:30:27 AM »
Now that the elections are over gas prices are going back up!!! WTF!?!?!?  >:(

getbig board 11 (general topics) boasts some of the greatest political minds and visionaries on the face of the planet

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 08:31:58 AM »
:)

I predicted a concentrated effort to manipulate gas prices (and produce monster company profits due to unexpected lowered operating cost of fuel).

I also predicted that gas prices would jump on Nov 8 and would steadily rise.  Once the Q ends, firms will start to show the higher operating costs, but since accounting time and real time are two diff things, it won't be until early next year.  And since on Jan 3 customer confidence in the falsely inflated DOW will collapse when those in-the-know all cash out at once (see jan 2, 2001) for example.  Another false-flag attack will possibly ensue in the fall to keep the struggling economy from collapsing for another 3 years as we blame Syria or Iran for something and borrow more for the MIC to arm up for the Oct 07 war we're planning now.  Also this will get people war hungry for the 2008 elections.  Hi, Rudy.

I should be charging you for this advice.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 09:12:22 AM »
I can't wait for 240's 2008 predictions to come along. :)
S

Slick Vic

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 09:13:24 AM »
I can't wait for 240's 2008 predictions to come along. :)

He may charge. Are you willing to pay?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 09:20:40 AM »
He may charge. Are you willing to pay?

I can't pay I gave all my money To some kinda groovy religious guy...    >:(
S

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 09:21:39 AM »
moustaches are back in

im gettin my lip on baby!  8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 09:40:16 AM »
if you didnt know that this was going to happen you obviously dont follow politics.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 09:44:40 AM »
getbig board 11 (general topics) boasts some of the greatest political minds and visionaries on the face of the planet

yeah but thats only cause im schizoid ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
my predictions...

The economy will start sucking beginning of 2007.  Market drops when inside guys sell early Jan.  There will be a sizeable false flag attack in fall to push us into a new war.  On the repub side, you'll have Giuliani and McCain fighting it out unless Romney moves up. 

Giuliani was very much in on 911, made hundreds of millions teaching other govts about terrorism.  He will motivate the 911 truth movement, as many 911 widows have named him as the man who destroyed the crime scene.  You'll see a lot come out about 911 inside job shoudl Rudy be the frontrunner.   McCain on the other hand is very anti-military industrial complex.  While he's strong on war to support the repub position, he is a moderate voice in teh party.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 10:47:57 AM »
You predicted gas prices would rise after the election based on a conspiracy.  Prices have risen in some places (but not Hawaii) since the election, so this proves your conspiracy?  I don't think so. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 10:52:25 AM »
You predicted gas prices would rise after the election based on a conspiracy.  Prices have risen in some places (but not Hawaii) since the election, so this proves your conspiracy?  I don't think so. 

It's Nov 11th.  The election was Nov 7th.  OPEC production was slashed on Nov 1st.

I predicted an initial rise followed by a steady climb as the higher costs fall down the supply chain.  Prices don't jump $1.00 a gallon over night.  They happen slowly so nobody notices.  Except berserker and other intelligent people who follow these things and point them out.  The rest of America will see a FOX news clip in early Dec which will tell them that gas is suddenly $2.85 a gallon thanks to some al-Q tape or sweeping change proposals made by the Dems.  They won't point to OPEC output, by far the #1 overwhelming factor in fuel prices. Sheep will buy it too.