Author Topic: Al Queda in Iraq praises Democrat Victory  (Read 3908 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: Al Queda in Iraq praises Democrat Victory
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 09:06:55 PM »
Honestly, I watch just as much Fox as you, along with CNN and some other channels.  I top that off with some online news. :) I use to listen to Micheal Savage all the time.  Were not a bunch of liberal-fruit-cake-homo-tree-hugging-soymilk-drinking-clit-licking-lesbo-birkenstock-wearing-whores just cause we can make up our own minds.

You generalize everyone that doesn't agree as a "dumb libs".  I'm a conservative, but I don't really see how that makes me have to follow the neo cons like I'm a sheep.

you think 9/11 was an inside job.  you're gullible enough to buy into the 9/11 conspiracies, you=sheep. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 09:07:45 PM »
you think 9/11 was an inside job.  you're gullible enough to buy into the 9/11 conspiracies, you=sheep. 

irony defined, you white house parrot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »
{lol} So much for not rubbing his nose in it.  :D
WTF JAG.... ZIP IT!!!!!  This is the second time you shot this crap at me.... I am not rubbing his nose in it but I am not going to sit around and go ho hum latte-da while he's saying we're going to all die because the dems won... Again, I did not put forth a hahahah, we won, you lost... others did on this board, but I DID NOT!!!! Bill Maher's show had an introduction that poked fun at the instant backlash from guys like Intensone who clearly have no intention of giving the dems a chance and are on the immediate attack even though the dems have not done anything yet... This clip is a perfect mocking of that stubborn stupidity... I fucking tried to be cool about it and all Intensone would do is tell me how we're going to get nuked because of the dems...  Did you watch the clip! No more lectures without getting the context of the argument...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 09:21:52 PM »
You know what I don't understand, you guys blast me for listening to Rush, and I do listen to him but not for 3 hours per day 5 days per week...I don't have time, but here's the question, what makes your sources any better than mine? I mean for Christs sake alot of your sources are from the likes of CNN, Bill Maher, Keith Olberman, HUGO FREAKING CHAVEZ, conspiracy website articals, etc, etc,etc.......think about it!!

I mean these idiots haven't even been in power for a week and there's already a power struggle...LOL!

That's a good point.  The liberally biased CNN.  Bill Maher the stand-up comic.  Keith Olberman the former ESPN sports guy (da da da!, da da da!).  Hugo Chavez the lunatic leader of a foreign country.  Not exactly unbiased, reliable sources.   

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »

I guarantee you I know more about the events of 9/11 than you, and I made up my own mind.  So how am I the sheep? Who whats to believe there government would let something like this happen?   ???
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 09:31:40 PM »
I watch 5 hours of FOX news a day. 

Duuuuuuude.....sounds like you need a job, I just happen to be hiring ;D!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 09:35:02 PM »
lol!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »
You know what I don't understand, you guys blast me for listening to Rush, and I do listen to him but not for 3 hours per day 5 days per week...I don't have time, but here's the question, what makes your sources any better than mine? I mean for Christs sake alot of your sources are from the likes of CNN, Bill Maher, Keith Olberman, HUGO FREAKING CHAVEZ, conspiracy website articals, etc, etc,etc.......think about it!!

I mean these idiots haven't even been in power for a week and there's already a power struggle...LOL!
Listen butthead, I get my info from a lot of places... You need to mix up your sources or you will only ever be in the dark... When you hear conflicting info on a very important matter, you can take a quick second and research the facts for yourself and see who's not telling the truth...  But you don't get conflicting info do you ::) Sometimes it's not clear but other times you see some serious ass lies being told by mixing it up...  I do this shit all the fucking time...  I really don't think you do... You announce you don't have the time but you have the time to come on here and denounce the dems based on you're off and on intake of Rush ::) I'm sorry, but FUCK YOU!!!  Yea, you can expect variety from me... You can fucking count on it you clown...  I will listen to Chavez!!!!  Because I want to know what he's saying and what he believe and why... You don't want to listen to him because he called Bush the devil ::)  I grew up with the idea that being a freedom loving person comes with the responsibility of never silencing someone... no censorship!!!  If you disagree with someone, you stand up and voice why he is wrong.  You don't plug your ears and go lalalalalala  I will always listen to everyone!!!! You need to start!  Fucking listen to Chavez, are you afraid he'll corrupt your mind?  If he is wrong in what he says, he is wrong...  You need to listen to him and know why you don't agree with the words coming out of his mouth... Or why you do...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 11:31:30 PM »
I guarantee you I know more about the events of 9/11 than you, and I made up my own mind.  So how am I the sheep? Who whats to believe there government would let something like this happen?   ???
i guarantee you don't, since you're enough of a moron to belive 9/11 was an 'inside job'.   watching more conspiracy videos and reading more conspiracy websites doesn't= you knowing more about 9/11 than me.  it = you being gullible and having delusions of expertise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 11:36:44 PM »
i guarantee you don't, since you're enough of a moron to belive 9/11 was an 'inside job'.   watching more conspiracy videos and reading more conspiracy websites doesn't= you knowing more about 9/11 than me.  it = you being gullible and having delusions of expertise.

What you call "a conspiracy video", I would classify as "a documentary studying evidence surrounding event of 9/11 which is contrary to the official narrative".

If these documentaries were wrong, they'd be easily debunked.  No one will attempt to debunk the higher level documentaries like 911 mysteries, because they present evidence showing laws of physics were violated.  Sure, you can diss loose change, the entry level clip (altho they say Look se Change Final Cut is completely debunkable - should be good!)

Please tell us where the molten steel came from.  Or why WTC7 fell.  Or how Rudy knew it would fall before the guy even caught on fire.  There are so many giant logic violations that you ignore.  For you to claim you know more about the day, yet refuse to debunk point by point shows you're all heart and no brain.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 11:52:03 PM »
What you call "a conspiracy video", I would classify as "a documentary studying evidence surrounding event of 9/11 which is contrary to the official narrative".
yeah, well why do 99.999% of these 'documentaries studying facts' LEAVE OUT any FACTS that are contrary to their goal of convincing people that 9/11 was an inside job and full of LIES.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 11:53:06 PM »
Or why WTC7 fell. Or how Rudy knew it would fall before the f**cker even caught on fire. 
prove he knew.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2006, 11:58:06 PM »
  There are so many giant logic violations that you ignore. 
sounds like you're talking about yourself to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 07:47:50 AM »
prove he knew.

He told CNN that he was ordered out of the building because it was going to fall.  This was right after the towers fell, and there wasn't any fire as they walked out the front door calmly with his team and their materials.  I know you hate google video, but you can see a lot of things which happened that day which, in retrospect, make no sense.

Rudy and the firefighters should have had NO POSSIBLE WAY of knowing a completely intact skyscraper would collapse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 07:49:33 AM »
yeah, well why do 99.999% of these 'documentaries studying facts' LEAVE OUT any FACTS that are contrary to their goal of convincing people that 9/11 was an inside job and full of LIES.

Dude, please tell me the ones you've seen!  Because most I have seen will show the official story, then dissect each point with evidence, proving it wrong.  So they very much show the FACTS as given to us by the govt, then they show why they are lies.

The more vague you get in your arguments, the more wrong you look, buddy. 

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »
Dude, please tell me the ones you've seen!  Because most I have seen will show the official story, then dissect each point with evidence, proving it wrong.  So they very much show the FACTS as given to us by the govt, then they show why they are lies.

The more vague you get in your arguments, the more wrong you look, buddy. 
ok, to be fair, show me one video, preferably about the pentagon, where they dont leave out facts, or blatantly lie, i will watch the whole thing, disect it and eat my words if i'm wrong.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 06:43:05 PM »
He told CNN that he was ordered out of the building because it was going to fall.  This was right after the towers fell, and there wasn't any fire as they walked out the front door calmly with his team and their materials.  I know you hate google video, but you can see a lot of things which happened that day which, in retrospect, make no sense.
Rudy and the firefighters should have had NO POSSIBLE WAY of knowing a completely intact skyscraper would collapse.
how do you know they told him that before the building caught on fire or was damaged in any way? also prove he said that please.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 06:50:11 PM »
i'm working, but i'll pull it up in a bit.  there is a CNN clip of him emerging from WTC 7 right after he watched it all fall form his 23rd floor bunker on WTC7.   he and his team are calmly walking out the front door and no fires are seen.  Sure, there is minor damage, I'm sure.  But if you think the chief of the FDNY believed WTC7 was going to fall down from small small damage, you're beyond helping.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2006, 06:53:33 PM »
Keep in mind delusional - we don't want to convict anyone based upon the 911 holes. But we do want a second investigation so that the many quiet, wise scientists, journalists, and engineers who have analyzed the days events can put fwd their ideas for inspection without ridicule, and so that the scientific tests can be run on the metal to determine if bombs were used.

*IF* bombs were used, would you want to know, Delusional?