Author Topic: For all who think large conspiracies don't happen...  (Read 6248 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
For all who think large conspiracies don't happen...
« on: November 11, 2006, 10:24:28 AM »
Unfuckingbelievable... Enron tapes reveal the conspiracy... Listen to what these people conspired to do to California.  Caution: this is pure fucking evil.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5503703206514675415&q=conspiracy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: For all who think large conspiracies don't happen...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 10:33:33 AM »
Holy shit lol...

California and the nation pwned so many people.

And people think it's a coincidence that all the Enron evidence happened to burn in WTC7 which magically fell on 9/11.  Why are so many people scared to look at the facts like they'd look at everything else in life? It's like once something weird happens surrounding the govt, they stop using an objective mind. 

If your neighbor's house has a small kitchen fire then suddenly his 3-story house fell into his basement and vaporized, you'd be hella suspicious.  But because the govt told you this is what happens, you swallow it whole.  Pussies.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »
This is interesting, Enron was suing some company and the company got these tape via the FBI and then the tapes were made public so the things on these tapes are the real deal... They litterally sat there and coordinated the power shorts to manipulate the price and it's all on tape... And the sick nature of it... At one point California is burning and an enron trader says, "burn baby burn"  ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »
Mr.Intenseone will deny that this happened. He will say: "Look at the source of this info. It's all fake".

Joe is one brainwashed son of a bitch.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 10:55:33 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7815944823333801032&sourceid=searchfeed

THIS IS ONE FUCKING INCREDIBLE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M TEN MINUTES IN, AND I AM FLOORED!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 11:11:45 AM »

Make sure to watch all 3 parts... I've been posting this here for about a year now ;D This is an awesome documentary by Britain's Adam Curtis.  He taught politics at Oxford, Curtis received the Golden Gate Persistence of Vision Award at the San Francisco International Film Festival in 2005. In 2006 he was given the Alan Clarke Award for Outstanding Contribution to Television at the British Academy Television Awards.

Make sure to also check out The Century of the Self

The Century Of The Self - Part 1 of 4 - By Adam Curtis
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151&q=century+of+self

The Century Of The Self - Part 2 of 4 - By Adam Curtis
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3031880283858584099&q=century+of+self

The Century Of The Self - Part 3 of 4 - By Adam Curtis
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7009899812873111112&q=century+of+self

The Century Of The Self - Part 4 of 4 - By Adam Curtis
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6884155963216756796&q=century+of+self

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 11:25:10 AM »
I live in Houston.  For the years they were running this operation, the Enron people caused money to flow out of California and into Houston. Good for me. Bad for you if you live in California.  But you know what?  I really don't give a shit. Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 11:29:42 AM »
I live in Houston.  For the years they were running this operation, the Enron people caused money to flow out of California and into Houston. Good for me. Bad for you if you live in California.  But you know what?  I really don't give a shit. Hope this helps.
I care that you don't care... ::) Here, let me muster up my care...... woo.  wait, I can do better.... wooo... More Delusions of Grandeur... Everyone just dropped their coffee completely upset that goatboy from Houston doesn't give a shit ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 12:56:12 PM »
The Power Of Nightmares - Part 1 of 3 - By Adam Curtis

The Power of Nightmares - Part 2 of 3 - "The Phantom Victory"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8828105995955577664&sourceid=searchfeed

The Power of Nightmares - Part 3 of 3 - "The Shadows In The Cave"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8732625326538179377&sourceid=searchfeed

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
This is great proof that free markets work best. John Nash was wrong, this is the way things should work.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 01:11:24 PM »
was the movie enron the smartest guys in the room ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »
was the movie enron the smartest guys in the room ?
No, a documentary, probably something that aired on A&E or one of those channels.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »
my bad, i ment to say documentary, and thats a small part of it

i made a thread about it

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 09:24:33 PM »

::)

Berserker

When you see posts like this, ...doesn't it make you feel like people are just discovering how a light socket works?

oh well, better late than never I suppose.
I guess everyone can have a tendency to oversleep the alarm clock every once in a while.

What I can't figure out is how they're able to get so many people to turn their brains off, so thoroughly and so collectively. I mean... FoxNews surely can't be given all the credit can it?

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.” --Caesar

w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 11:27:22 PM »

Berserker

When you see posts like this, ...doesn't it make you feel like people are just discovering how a light socket works?

I guess everyone can have a tendency to oversleep the alarm clock every once in a while.

What I can't figure out is how they're able to get so many people to turn their brains off, so thoroughly and so collectively. I mean... FoxNews surely can't be given all the credit can it?

“Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.” --Caesar

no, 240 spends a lot of time trying to find the truth, I got no problem with that...  I was just a little shocked because I had posted the video so many times...  It's Int that I'm pissed at... He seems to have all the time in the world to post his opinions badmouthing dems, but confesses no time to follow politics... He doesn't even get his full 5 days of rush you know  ::)  Monster Credibility to come on here and badmouth 240 or Me when we put the time in...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »
i don't know how I overlooked that one! I love the ones that go wayback, explaining the motives of today's actions.  I dig it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 11:43:08 PM »
i don't know how I overlooked that one! I love the ones that go wayback, explaining the motives of today's actions.  I dig it. 
The Century of The Self is awesome too.  The power of nightmares should be manitory viewing for all Americans ;D

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 11:49:01 PM »
a corrupt business, lord, what a shock!! :o 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 12:48:41 AM »
bump  :P

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 10:31:47 AM »
I remember living though all that shit.  We all knew something was up, but had no way of proving it.  They got theirs, haha.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 11:10:09 AM »
They got theirs, haha.

Not really; perhaps 5 people saw jail time, and Enron only repaid a fraction of a percent of the money they "arbitraged" from California.

The sickest part of the documentary was hearing how everyone who was willing to speak played innocent. I remember the one trader saying "Well geez I was wondering if perhaps what I was doing wasnt ethical". Each and every one of those people is just as guilty and (if anyone cared enough to) just as indictable as Ken Lay, Jeff Skilling and Andy Fastau.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 11:31:15 AM »
enron was such a crock.

And the fact that the govt's whole case burned up in WTC 7 was the biggest slap in the face of all.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 12:33:54 PM »

Berserker

Göring "Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

Gilbert: "There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

Göring "Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."[8]
Valhalla awaits.