Author Topic: Dave Palumbo and Gregg Valvalino: Disgraces to Humankind, Shameful For America  (Read 4099 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Everyone here should be truly embarrassed that these two clowns hold American citizenship.  Absolutely disgraceful. 

P.S. Dave, let us know when if you getting any good leads tracking down your eyebrows.

Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

SAW

• Getbig II
lol, Thats why your a homo talking about built guys on the internet while they live your dream working as industry media.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Some Dorian guy at MD called those two stand up guys and I pointed out they were convicted drug dealers and this little bitch acted like he was going to cry. Way too many bitches over there.
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Some Dorian guy at MD called those two stand up guys and I pointed out they were convicted drug dealers and this little bitch acted like he was going to cry. Way too many bitches over there.

Yeah, well the truth hurts.......... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
lol, Thats why your a homo talking about built guys on the internet while they live your dream working as industry media.

Hahaha.

Yes, Palumbo and Valantino are certainly living "teh dream".

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Valvalino!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  That is pure classic.  SCREW MD. 
Truly STOP WHINING

WorkoutFanatic865

• Getbig I
I like Palumbo but Hate Mr.Synthol 2006.

hey_you

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I don't see any reason to be hating on Dave. What? 'cause he didn't make it as a pro? Neither will most who try. He got a lot closer than most will. I don't care for Valentino. What he's done to himself sickens me, and I've read enough of his stuff to know I don't like it. But hey, it's his body and I can pass by his "articles" in MD. He's a freakshow and Freakshows have been drawing 'em in for a long time. 

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Synthol is nothing but bad for the sport. It's painfully obvious most cases and just looks bad. Palumbo's physique isn't that great, but he's doing what he can in a drug ridden sport, if not already retired. Some are just more smarter and have better genetics to handle drugs than others. At least we still have physiques like Charles, Dex, Vic, Wolf and others who represent the classic age for those who like to see it.

Purge_WTF

One of the reasons I like this board is because of the way we've always been able to worm our way beneath the collective dermis of the Testicular Maldevelopment poontangs. Keep up the good work, brothers!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns

Stay away from Musculardevelopment.com, its a complete waste of space and the forums are moderated by Dave "pluck-my-brows" Palumbo and Gregg "I went to prison and learned to love the cock" Valentino.

Please nucca!!!! Valentino liked the cock way before in went to prison.. ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Palumbo is okay.  Valentino is a worthless oilbag with a double-digit IQ.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
danielson said the mods there got mad at him, so they posted his IP address.

Monster abuse of power, IMO.

gordiano

• Getbig V
danielson said the mods there got mad at him, so they posted his IP address.

Monster abuse of power, IMO.

Nice.

God forbid anyone speak the truth.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V

The forums there are worthless, and are moderated with Nazi precision.  A perceived insult to the powers that be is immediately dealt with.  What else would you expect when you put douchebag convicted felons like those two in charge.

Yeah, I saw that.

I haven't even bothered to register.

I'd have a instant target on me. Since I like to speak the truth.

Looks like Mayhem version 2.0 to me.
HAHA, RON.....

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Please people!  If you have information that leads to the arrest or capture of the person responsible for stealing Dave Palumbo's eyebrows, a reward will be given no questions asked.

Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Just add oil. ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
I 'm sick of these muthafukkers at MD telling me how cool it is that Dave and gregg were steroid dealers, I think I am going to close my account over there. I can't argue back, cuz they told me I would be banned. That place sucks and they just hired some pos felons to mod the place >:(
E

danielson

• Getbig V
Was it PECS?

no, Dorian and Bluedevil. They are trying to say that selling steroids is an honorable profession ::) I hate it over there, furthermore, I think the whole fight was a publicity stunt >:( Dave hasn't said anything about it lately, but he could have gotten popped again, so who knows?
E

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
MD online sucks ass.... And now they took over muscle radio  :-[
-

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
MD online sucks ass.... And now they took over muscle radio  :-[

Muscle Radio sucks anyway... a cheap rip-off of PBBW.
Ron: "I am lazy."

danielson

• Getbig V
I am a libertarian/utilitarian so to me there is no moral crime in selling drugs - in fact I encourage it to be done responsibly.  It's no different than selling ice cream or the internet; everything can be abused, but it is the choice of the user to take risks associated with purchases.  BUT (and this is a big but), there is a code of ethics when it comes to selling drugs and that is to not sell fake drugs.

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=233089

I don't care what people sell, but the reality of it is that many welfare cases spend MY tax money on drugs, while the dealers don't pay a fuckin cent for taxes. I am a little sensitive about welfare this week considering we reelected a governor in Michigan that supports staying on welfare for life. A week ago, I probably wouldn't have even commented on this at all.
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
I think it is to early to truly judge the MD board. As far as I know, no one has been banned.

whitewidow

MD forums suck cock big time. its run be retardos. a bunch of brown nosers on that forum! even derrick anthony called the moderators dumbshits.

hey_you

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I didn't know they were mods over there now. I am registered but rarely go there for a couple reasons. Damn boards there take too long to load ( I have dial up) and there is clearly a lot more censorship there. The censorship and one sided views were a problem long before either of those guys moderated.

...ooops! I was thinking of some different boards :-X