Author Topic: World Juniors & Masters Championships-2006  (Read 3741 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
World Juniors & Masters Championships-2006
« on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:31 AM »

Just got a call from Melfi Al-Ghamdi (Saudi Arabia) who is doing the Masters (under 80KG category) they finished the pre-judging yesterday and as he said the battle was between him and a German guy … Melfi had better symmetry but the german was a bit leaner, of course he will try something new this time and hopefully be leaner tonight at the finals. 

The test was not tested although Melfi went in clean cause the IFBB stated that this will be a tested show.  They always do but never test in the masters.

Over 80KG might be won by Jassim Al-Abdulla (Qatar) who won it in 2004

In juniors I had an Egyptian guy who I prepared and looked great but didn’t make weight (he had to be in the below 75KG) but his weight stopped at 80KG and didn’t go below 79.900 so he will do another show this month.  So no idea how the juniors are going.

The show might finish after 11 hours.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: World Juniors & Masters Championships-2006
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 01:15:39 AM »
Melfi called me from Morocco and he placed 3rd in the under 80KG masters.   The German guy got 1st and another Italian got 2nd.  Off-course as he said he ws judged unfairly and the judges told him cause it is his 1st time and he is not famous yet in the masters.

Jassim From Qatar placed 1st in the over 80KG

The juniors under 75KG was won by 2 Egyptian who got 1st and 2nd  …the Egyptian guy I prepared was better than both of them but as I sad he didn’t make Wight so we decided to go in another direction (you will hear about him soon)
And the over 75KG was won by a Romanian youngster (as I recall form the phone call)

Melfi promised next year he will come in fully loaded and clean the house in the under 80KG category Master.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 01:34:55 AM »
 :o This guy is in the masters? Impressive!
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 02:35:49 AM »
ya he is 42 years old.  and he is getting better with every show.  still hasnt reached his peak

he won about 4 shows and 2 overalls in 04&05 non of hte young guys could keep up with him.

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 03:48:23 AM »

This man began to train when he was 40 ....

??? Where's the pics?
P

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 02:14:35 AM »
This is Rafael Vera, winner of + 60 years class, the first man in the world to win ever this title. This man began to train with 40´s...

He´s is too world champion for 50 years class in 2001, and Mr Olympia Master in 2004 for +50 years class. In Spain he is one of the most respectable man in this sport. He is now 61 and will continue competing....

w

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 02:28:38 AM »
More pics from this contest preparation
w

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 03:25:30 AM »
 :o I'd be happy if i could look half of this when im 60..lol!
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 09:11:20 AM »
really impressive for a 60year old man  :o :o :o

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 10:43:44 AM »
really impressive for a 60year old man  :o :o :o

especially for a drug tested contest  ::)

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 11:01:49 AM »
No one sport make dopping control to ist masters class... Bodybuilding too.

Anyway ..when you can not do a good comentary, doing one like that wants to say a lot for the one who did it.
w

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 01:39:40 PM »
No one sport make dopping control to ist masters class... Bodybuilding too.

Anyway ..when you can not do a good comentary, doing one like that wants to say a lot for the one who did it.

ok, English is not your first language, but I think I understand what you meant to say. 

The IFBB World Masters and Juniors is a drug tested contest, and like the open IFBB Worlds, the drug testing is a joke.

Neptuno

• Getbig III
  • From HUELVA - SPAIN
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 03:25:19 AM »
that´s right, english is not my first language, sorry for it.

Anyway that kins of comentary here, when we´re talking about a man who is 61, perhaps is out of site???? I can or not to be with you in that kind of afirmations but I think this is not the place to do it.
w

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:12 AM »
ok, English is not your first language, but I think I understand what you meant to say. 

The IFBB World Masters and Juniors is a drug tested contest, and like the open IFBB Worlds, the drug testing is a joke.
Ya the IFBB says that they are drug tested but the Master’s hasn’t been tested for a long time and I don’t think they have any intention to do.  Cause they know at this age it is impossible to obtain this king of physique without drugs.

As for the Jr.  It is random and some years they don’t do any test.  But while these two shows are held together. At one time and in one venue.  The emphasis on drug test is for the Jr. only if there is any. 

Drug testing aint joke … it is a serious matter and if you can find your way around it … power to you … finding away around the system that you follow doesn’t mean disobedience. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 02:07:09 PM »
Drug testing aint joke … it is a serious matter and if you can find your way around it … power to you … finding away around the system that you follow doesn’t mean disobedience. 

Athletes are required to sign an agreement, which can be found on the last page of the IFBB Anti Doping Rules (pdf), which includes:

4. That I will comply with and be bound by all of the provisions of the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, including but not limited to, all amendments to the Anti-Doping Rules and all International Standards incorporated in the Anti-Doping Rules.

And the rules (same pdf file) state that just possession of a prohibited substance is enough to get you disqualified (rule 2.6).   Use of prohibited substances is a violation of the rules, whether you get caught or not (rule 2.2).

so signing that agreement and continuing to use banned substances is most certainly disobedience, and is dishonorable.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 04:47:48 AM »
Athletes are required to sign an agreement, which can be found on the last page of the IFBB Anti Doping Rules (pdf), which includes:

4. That I will comply with and be bound by all of the provisions of the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules, including but not limited to, all amendments to the Anti-Doping Rules and all International Standards incorporated in the Anti-Doping Rules.

And the rules (same pdf file) state that just possession of a prohibited substance is enough to get you disqualified (rule 2.6).   Use of prohibited substances is a violation of the rules, whether you get caught or not (rule 2.2).

so signing that agreement and continuing to use banned substances is most certainly disobedience, and is dishonorable.

Hahaha, the great (bullshit) Aliamini is now officially my little bitch... ;D
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 06:24:39 AM »

But if they choose not to take action than so be it.  Y r u guys so pissed.  They don’t want to run a test nor do they care of what you poses … they just wrote some crap on paper.  So all I can say is … power to the people

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 09:53:11 AM »
But if they choose not to take action than so be it. 

but they are taking action.  they do test athletes and they do disqualify athletes.   Now I agree that the IFBB is not very good at enforcing their rules, but you cannot say they are saying it's ok to ignore the rules.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2006, 06:44:19 AM »
But if they choose not to take action than so be it.  Y r u guys so pissed.  They don’t want to run a test nor do they care of what you poses … they just wrote some crap on paper.  So all I can say is … power to the people

LMAO, listen to yourself Ali...just a little cheating piece of shit. As I said, wake up & find your balls for once...
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 01:26:36 AM »
LMAO, listen to yourself Ali...just a little cheating piece of shit. As I said, wake up & find your balls for once...

You are becoming boring with the find your balls story … look for something else and try to be more creative.  I am sure if you put more effort in your speech you will become a preacher one day …look for your inner voice.  You have the potential but you have to have the skills to present it.  More focus and more concentration and you will reach you goal.  If you know what your goal is.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 03:00:36 AM »
You are becoming boring with the find your balls story … look for something else and try to be more creative.  I am sure if you put more effort in your speech you will become a preacher one day …look for your inner voice.  You have the potential but you have to have the skills to present it.  More focus and more concentration and you will reach you goal.  If you know what your goal is.

Sorry to bore you Ali but the reason why I'm repeating over & over is simply that YOU AREN'T DOING IT! LOL...why are so mind-numbingly stupid kid? ;D...as for the skills, I have all that I need. Different ppl require differing lecture styles though....I'm such a nice guy to have given you so many valuable lessons for free! Too bad you're too stupid/pigheaded to listen... :'(
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 06:22:31 AM »
but they are taking action.  they do test athletes and they do disqualify athletes.   Now I agree that the IFBB is not very good at enforcing their rules, but you cannot say they are saying it's ok to ignore the rules.

Well put Tim. BUT even if the IFBB were to utterly ignore the rules in the amateur division just like they do in the Pro League, that still wouldn't make it RIGHT. Rules are rules - any violation is tantamounting to CHEATING.
Aliamini (aka Turd Boy) has no answer to this so all the bullshit arguments he comes up with always revolve around the incompetence/corruption of the IFBB/other athletes. Putting the blame on everyone else as usual but himself.
Why are you so scared to grow up Ali and be a man? How old are you boy, approaching 30? Man up for once and don't be a little slave to evil all your life. If everyone was beating you like a dog 'cos you are Persian, would that make it right? Power to the people right (according to your "logic")? See what I'm saying here kid? NO MATTER WHAT, WRONG IS WRONG. You can't be THAT stupid not to see the point I'm making here...or can you? ;)
Team Goodrum!