Author Topic: Tom Platz 1986 Olympia  (Read 17679 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Tom Platz 1986 Olympia
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2006, 08:30:19 AM »
haha as if Ronnie has better legs than Platz
"Boy you must be smokin' crack"
Also I thought you were a Cutler guy Shadow?
i am a fan of ronnies legs..no one comes close and yes i am still a cutler guy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2006, 09:01:14 AM »
For all around everything ( QUADS,Calves,Hamstrings ) In the leg department. I like Demayos. That pic is photoshopped, but the real one is just as impressive. But hey , Im just a girl what do I know. Remember Platz didn't care how big his legs got. Guys like Demayo, Branch
etc... Didn't train legs for months at a time so they would not get too big. " Just Imagine if they said the hell with it "
Poooopydoodle!!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »
For all around everything ( QUADS,Calves,Hamstrings ) In the leg department. I like Demayos. That pic is photoshopped, but the real one is just as impressive. But hey , Im just a girl what do I know. Remember Platz didn't care how big his legs got. Guys like Demayo, Branch
etc... Didn't train legs for months at a time so they would not get too big. " Just Imagine if they said the hell with it "
nice post kelly...very true
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Kelly Jane

• Getbig II
  • 5'8"
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2006, 05:40:51 PM »
Cmon up !!!! Anything for the bodybuilders!
Poooopydoodle!!!!

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2006, 11:28:41 PM »
Posted by: BEAST 8692

platz wasn't balanced. that fact alone precludes him from being the best built man on the planet.

i'm not just talking a torn bicep or something. his entire upper body was a completely different animal to his lower body.

i don't think franco deserved his win, but as poor as his legs were when compared to platz they weren't COMPLETELY out of sync with his upper body.

if you ONLY look at legs then he can be compared with ronnie, but if you're looking at the whole ie what they look at in a body building contest, then there is zero comparison. ronnie would blow him off the stage, sorry.

apart from that platz was NEVER in the same condition as ronnie. as for the video clip, as impressive as it is (and it is) he wasn't in contest shape.

yes have to agree to beast.
probably the best pair of legs of all time however combined with an upper body that wouldnt be top 15 in the nationals today leads to one of the misbalanced physiques ever.

platz's waist was larger than cutlers yet he has about half the mass (upper body wise).
Again I reiterate that I think his legs are the greatest of all time however his upper body (comparitively) is very poor.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »
  RONNIE IS SMOKING KEV AND FLEX! DAMN!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO