Author Topic: horrifying MILOS SARCEV burn pics..(2004)  (Read 30878 times)

Alex23

Re: horrifying MILOS SARCEV burn pics..(2004)
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 05:37:09 PM »
can any one tell me what happened in 2004?

Man, yea that was a move set incident a beleive... apprt from the burning, still look 3 weeks out as usual..

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 10:06:28 PM »
Back in 2004 Milos and Milamar were filming a movie. They both had lead rolls. Milos was in Phenomianl shape. During a stunt Milos had an explosing blow up in front of him and was suppose to blow up behind him!!! You can get the fully story on his website.

Milos was burned serverly on the face and arms!!! He spent 6 mths getting treatment in the very top burn hospital in Pheonix Arizona. It is amazing he still looks like he did before the burns because as you can see from the pictures the burns were as bad as they get and from what i understand incredibly painful.

Milos is now only allowed to get in the Sun. I think the Doctor told him, not direct sunlight for the next 2 or 3 years.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 10:29:43 PM »
Luke,

Did he sue and recover any money for his injuries? If not, he may still be able to file suit. Someone must pay for the pain and suffering!

Special "Damages are My Middle Name" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 11:15:05 PM »
thered be a one year statute of limitations on something like that
its comin today

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 11:17:42 PM »
Special "sweet homo" Ed is NOT 240.

Hope this "sweet homo" helps.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 11:33:06 PM »
Accidents do happen and after all - I am lucky to be alive...and I am very grateful for that.
I was asked to do my own stunt and I agreed to do it...
Director of the movie (Tom Proctor) who was also a stuntman for 25 years asked me to do it WITH HIM...
Both of us were supppose to run out of the barn which was going to explode in matter of seconds...

I told him that I am not afraid of it - but there is ONE THING that I must tell him - and that was: I had to cancel my health insurance just couple of month ago (biggest mistake of my life - but I did it...and AGAIN paid consequences...)

He assured me that there is nothing to worry about...and that IF something goes wrong - I would be covered!

Well, during the rehearsal - AIR-RAM (device used to catapult actors as high or as far as needed to avoid the explosion) broke Tom's leg...
It was one of the most horrifying injuries...
Tom's leg was severely broken by device under 1200 pounds of pressure (needed to throw us high and far enough - to avoid the fire...)

After he was rushed to the hospital - I was left to do the stunt alone...
I promised him I would - so I had to...even if that was the last thing I would have done...
My wife Milamar didn't even want to be present - as she strongly advised me NOT TO DO the stunt (especially after she saw what happened to Tom - experienced professional stuntmen for more than 2 decades)...

To make long story short - I was going to run on ACTION commend and ON MY FORTH STEP I was going to hit the air-ram (which was going to throw me far enough - and I only had to know how to land...I did it many times during the practice so that was not going to be a problem) and that is WHEN pyrotechnic in charge was suppose to push the button and initiate the explosion.

Well, I never expected what happened next.
Pyrotechnic hired for the job was suppose to push the button and initiate explosion ON MY FORTH STEP...
However - after comand ACTION was given - he pushed the button THE SAME SECOND!!!
Comend was FOR ME to start running and NOT for him...but he was confused and pushed the button as I didn't even complete my first step...

I was in the middle of the explosion - with UNBELIEVEBLE TASK - to run 4 steps with my open eyes (my eyes were severely damaged as well) as I had to find the air-ram for the sake of surviving...As I knew that IF I MISS the air-ram and over/under step on it - it would also break my leg - just like it did to Tom just hour before...I simply had to look for it and step right on the middle of the small platform...

At the same time I knew that I should not inhale - as I would burn my lungs and certainly die with most horrifying injuries and unthinkable pain...

Explosion surrounded me and it felt like million degrees slapped me over my entire body...
It was painful to move - but I had to run...
Anyway - I am telling you the story as I would hope that ANYONE that considers "PLAYING WITH THE FIRE" should consider the rest of the sentence: "CAN GET BURNED"...and burns are injuries I would NOT wish to my worst enemy...

Epilogue of the whole thing:
I got over 50K in hospital bills which was NOT PAID so my credit was ruined...

Movie studio didn't have the INSURANCE (!!!???) - as they always request from the movie set to show proof of insurance...
Owner of the studio was friend with the director...and TO EVERYONE'S SURPRISE - director DID NOT HAVE INSURANCE EITHER!

So - I got NOTHING for the compensation...Not a dime...Except the bill from the hospital and RUINED credit...

After the accident - everyone interested in the movie washed their hands from it...so it is even a question IF it will EVER be done (completed and edited)...and IF it will be even on the video...

I had severe 3rd and 4th degree burns - and to this day I cannot go on the sun..
My skin is MORE THAN SENSITIVE and my face shows the most...
I do not look healthy - and many of my "fans" especially here on getbig are quick to assume THE REASONS WHY I look so unhealthy ::)...

As you can imagine - those are last of my worries...

Lesson to take home - when doing something potentially dangerous CHECK, double check and triple check EVERYTHING that you can BEFORE you attempt to do "something dangerous"...
IT CAN COAST YOU YOUR LIFE...

I was lucky enough to have someone watch over me - and save me AGAIN...and I am very grateful for that and contrary to what others think - I consider myself extremely lucky.

All the pains, missfortunes, loss of monetary things fails by far in comparison to the most important thing we all have - and that is: LIFE...

Don't take it for granted - enjoy every minute of it - as IT DOESN'T LAST FOREVER...
Therefore ALL the hate and "owning", "melting" etc...on this board just doesnt make sense to me.It is really something that few of you should consider and NOT waste your time on it...

Life is about LOVING, SHARING, ENJOYING...and couple of other things - that few of you should think about - before you jump on each other with unnecessary hate... :-*

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 12:06:41 AM »
Milos,

Glad you recovered, and look forward to seeing you on stage.
:)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 12:29:33 AM »
Milos, you have always been one of the best.Good luck .

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 01:16:42 AM »
Milos,
  I am soo glad that you recovered, and are doing well with family.  But i recall you having helped somebody or were involved with high dosage vitamin C therapy?  I recall reading much on the subject from the 70's, but nothing lately on high dosage vitamin C therapy for healing and collagen repair.  Thank you.

-LC

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 02:20:38 AM »
I remember reading that you said you were on a ridiculously high protein diet as well?  How much did they feed you?
It hasn't helped...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 02:59:02 AM »
Thanks for sharing Milos, hope to see you on stage soon.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 07:00:50 AM »
i am so damn glad you fully recovered..like i said earlier you are god..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2006, 07:10:37 AM »
Great story Milos.  Glad to see you recovered as well as you did.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2006, 07:14:54 AM »
MILOS YOU ARE A TRULLY WARRIOR,THINGS ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER AND A BETER PERSON.
TAKE CARE MY FRIEND

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2006, 07:17:25 AM »
Accidents do happen and after all - I am lucky to be alive...and I am very grateful for that.
I was asked to do my own stunt and I agreed to do it...
Director of the movie (Tom Proctor) who was also a stuntman for 25 years asked me to do it WITH HIM...
Both of us were supppose to run out of the barn which was going to explode in matter of seconds...

I told him that I am not afraid of it - but there is ONE THING that I must tell him - and that was: I had to cancel my health insurance just couple of month ago (biggest mistake of my life - but I did it...and AGAIN paid consequences...)

He assured me that there is nothing to worry about...and that IF something goes wrong - I would be covered!

Well, during the rehearsal - AIR-RAM (device used to catapult actors as high or as far as needed to avoid the explosion) broke Tom's leg...
It was one of the most horrifying injuries...
Tom's leg was severely broken by device under 1200 pounds of pressure (needed to throw us high and far enough - to avoid the fire...)

After he was rushed to the hospital - I was left to do the stunt alone...
I promised him I would - so I had to...even if that was the last thing I would have done...
My wife Milamar didn't even want to be present - as she strongly advised me NOT TO DO the stunt (especially after she saw what happened to Tom - experienced professional stuntmen for more than 2 decades)...

To make long story short - I was going to run on ACTION commend and ON MY FORTH STEP I was going to hit the air-ram (which was going to throw me far enough - and I only had to know how to land...I did it many times during the practice so that was not going to be a problem) and that is WHEN pyrotechnic in charge was suppose to push the button and initiate the explosion.

Well, I never expected what happened next.
Pyrotechnic hired for the job was suppose to push the button and initiate explosion ON MY FORTH STEP...
However - after comand ACTION was given - he pushed the button THE SAME SECOND!!!
Comend was FOR ME to start running and NOT for him...but he was confused and pushed the button as I didn't even complete my first step...

I was in the middle of the explosion - with UNBELIEVEBLE TASK - to run 4 steps with my open eyes (my eyes were severely damaged as well) as I had to find the air-ram for the sake of surviving...As I knew that IF I MISS the air-ram and over/under step on it - it would also break my leg - just like it did to Tom just hour before...I simply had to look for it and step right on the middle of the small platform...

At the same time I knew that I should not inhale - as I would burn my lungs and certainly die with most horrifying injuries and unthinkable pain...

Explosion surrounded me and it felt like million degrees slapped me over my entire body...
It was painful to move - but I had to run...
Anyway - I am telling you the story as I would hope that ANYONE that considers "PLAYING WITH THE FIRE" should consider the rest of the sentence: "CAN GET BURNED"...and burns are injuries I would NOT wish to my worst enemy...

Epilogue of the whole thing:
I got over 50K in hospital bills which was NOT PAID so my credit was ruined...

Movie studio didn't have the INSURANCE (!!!???) - as they always request from the movie set to show proof of insurance...
Owner of the studio was friend with the director...and TO EVERYONE'S SURPRISE - director DID NOT HAVE INSURANCE EITHER!

So - I got NOTHING for the compensation...Not a dime...Except the bill from the hospital and RUINED credit...

After the accident - everyone interested in the movie washed their hands from it...so it is even a question IF it will EVER be done (completed and edited)...and IF it will be even on the video...

I had severe 3rd and 4th degree burns - and to this day I cannot go on the sun..
My skin is MORE THAN SENSITIVE and my face shows the most...
I do not look healthy - and many of my "fans" especially here on getbig are quick to assume THE REASONS WHY I look so unhealthy ::)...

As you can imagine - those are last of my worries...

Lesson to take home - when doing something potentially dangerous CHECK, double check and triple check EVERYTHING that you can BEFORE you attempt to do "something dangerous"...
IT CAN COAST YOU YOUR LIFE...

I was lucky enough to have someone watch over me - and save me AGAIN...and I am very grateful for that and contrary to what others think - I consider myself extremely lucky.

All the pains, missfortunes, loss of monetary things fails by far in comparison to the most important thing we all have - and that is: LIFE...

Don't take it for granted - enjoy every minute of it - as IT DOESN'T LAST FOREVER...
Therefore ALL the hate and "owning", "melting" etc...on this board just doesnt make sense to me.It is really something that few of you should consider and NOT waste your time on it...

Life is about LOVING, SHARING, ENJOYING...and couple of other things - that few of you should think about - before you jump on each other with unnecessary hate... :-*

Can't you sue at least somebody for all this shit? you loose more that you gain
Get Big, or Die Trying

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2006, 07:22:46 AM »
here with troy alves..its always nice to see friendships in bodybuilding..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2006, 08:06:31 AM »
here with troy alves..its always nice to see friendships in bodybuilding..

Yes, Troy is my close friend and he was right there next to me - feeding me with all the goodies his wife Tara made for me...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2006, 08:08:35 AM »
Yes, Troy is my close friend and he was right there next to me - feeding me with all the goodies his wife Tara made for me...
your awesome milos
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2006, 08:10:25 AM »
CARROT CAKE

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2006, 08:46:50 AM »
damn, amazing recovery thou

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2006, 10:03:55 AM »
MILOS YOU ARE A TRULLY WARRIOR,THINGS ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER AND A BETER PERSON.
TAKE CARE MY FRIEND

That is the concept behind: whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Life goes on...Take missfortunes and mistakes as the learning experience and move on - never looking back (except for the reminder...)
Obstacles in life are just that - little obstacles that we can easily overcome...

Remember that you CAN...you WILL...you MUST...and everything in life will come to it's place. ;)

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »
Love your mentality milos. Not everyone would see this type of situation as you have.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2006, 12:28:46 PM »
 THANK GOD MILOS SURVIVED! AND CAME OUT EVEN STRONGER AND BETTER! THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL US...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2006, 01:29:02 PM »
terri schaivo's injury didnt kill her...did it make her stronger? hard to say, hard to say
its comin today

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2006, 01:47:28 PM »
terri schaivo's injury didnt kill her...did it make her stronger? hard to say, hard to say

hahaha!