Author Topic: xyience  (Read 2125 times)

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
xyience
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:44:13 PM »
i noticed this product has fiber in it.  i always thought that a lot of fiber in one sitting could interfere with the absorption of certain nutrients.  if this is true, wouldnt it make the creatine and arginine less absorbable? 

any thoughts?

D-Jay

• Getbig II
Re: xyience
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 09:54:59 PM »
What product?

Xyience has many products on the market...   I've tried a few

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 08:26:15 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
i noticed this product has fiber in it.  i always thought that a lot of fiber in one sitting could interfere with the absorption of certain nutrients.  if this is true, wouldnt it make the creatine and arginine less absorbable? 

any thoughts?

Actually, fiber helps with nutrient absorption.
:

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 06:02:28 AM »
that's not that much fiber

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 02:44:05 PM »
Are there products any good?Been seeing the commercials.Of course the supplement store will tell you anything for the$$$.
Any sucsess stories?Failures?Would like to get some feedback on some of there products before I spend my hard earned cash.

THX.
give in to the darkside

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »
I believe they have a large marketing budget, my friend swears by them- but he says they taste like crap and he is still skinny. So I will stick by the brands I have been using, taste is a huge factor in selecting things like protein powder and such for me.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 08:18:28 PM »
they are the new muscle tech. lots of hype and marketing
Go Big Red!!!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 09:00:49 PM »
they are very proud of their stuff, very expensive..
grundle has no sack,

Zapzoo

• Getbig I
Xyience
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 05:49:04 AM »
Are Xyence porducts Junk?  A work out buddy of mine swares by NOX-CG3.  He started out at about 140lb then got up to some ware in the ball park of 160lb and he was stuck for a while.  He then started takeing NOX-CG3 and he blew up to 195ish and he is maintaining there.  Now I am not sure how long he was takeing this suppliment.  He claimes that he is only eating tons of healty food lots of tuna and chicken he said, takeing a multy vitiman( i am not sure it is is like anamal pack or something), lots of water, and NOX-CG3.  I am thinking about trying this suppliment out what do you guys think?

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 05:30:15 PM »
sounds like he was doing some d-bol with those gains

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 07:36:46 PM »
people don't just blow up 35 lbs without adding some serious fat or getting more help than any xyience product is going to give
Go Big Red!!!

musclebutt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 09:49:47 PM »
I heard the stuff will turn you into an ultimate fighter, but you have to take all of their products for a month

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 10:52:09 PM »
i asked about this product on oct 20 on this thread.its on page 3 or 4 now.any ways I got 4 containers of the stuff off of ebay for 60$ that included shipping.at 15 dollars each i had to try it.its been a little over a month and my strength has deffinatly increased.i take 2 scoops before a work out then i take some off brad creatine and protien powder after my work out.all together im spending like 30 some $ a month on supps witch i think is pretty cheap.i would deffinatly not spend the amount of $ that gnc or the xyience web site charges for the stuff.but 4 what i paid i feel it was worth it to try, my best increase of a lift is on bench.I was doing 225 for 10 to 12 now i get it 15 pretty easy. but how much of that is from the xyience im not sure.nothing is a substatute for a good clean diet and and hard work outs.if your not willing to bust ass in the gym and eat right then just forget using supps at all.good luck.
DAWG

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 08:03:46 AM »
Ive tried their Nox crap.  Not that impressed I like Gaspari Nutritions stuff better and more for the money.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 11:03:56 AM »
BAH!!! Whole foods for fibre. I like oats and kidney beans.
X

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »
bah fiber had nothin to do with the thread
DAWG

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 06:10:19 AM »
Their drinks have an outrageous amont of sodium.  I will never touch...  again...
Most are all show no go!

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 04:45:50 PM »
Are Xyence porducts Junk?  A work out buddy of mine swares by NOX-CG3.  He started out at about 140lb then got up to some ware in the ball park of 160lb and he was stuck for a while.  He then started takeing NOX-CG3 and he blew up to 195ish and he is maintaining there.  Now I am not sure how long he was takeing this suppliment.  He claimes that he is only eating tons of healty food lots of tuna and chicken he said, takeing a multy vitiman( i am not sure it is is like anamal pack or something), lots of water, and NOX-CG3.  I am thinking about trying this suppliment out what do you guys think?

no way... no one just blows up 55 pounds. not even on roids man. either he is a teenager and  his genetics kicked in and hes a fatass now, or ur lying