Author Topic: WFA December show looks kinda weak  (Read 2689 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
WFA December show looks kinda weak
« on: November 12, 2006, 08:27:46 PM »
Quinton Jackson vs. Marvin Eastman
-Heath Herring vs. Pedro Rizzo
-Lyoto Machida vs. Alex Stiebling
-Urijah Faber vs. Fabio Mello
-Rob McCullough vs. Fabiano Iha
-Carlos Condit vs. Jose “Pele” Landy-Johns
-Antonio McKee vs. Zach Light
-Shad Smith vs. Kit Cope
-Jeremy Williams vs. John George

Those are my picks, Herring/Rizzo seems like the only real tough fight to call, the rest are pretty cut and dry.
Predictions
 40/61

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Re: WFA December show looks kinda weak
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 07:35:36 AM »
good to see Kit Cope back in action, i havent seen him since he had his arm broken in his UFC debut. Pedro would have given one hell of a fight 3-4 years ago but i see Herring getting this one.
Scouser on Tour

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »
Hahahahaha...good ole' Marvin back in the game with his razzle dazzle hand/neck bob/weave techniques!  I see Rampage cleanin' his clock quickly!  Although I must say, Marvin is a very nice guy in person, used to be alot humbler as a correctional officer out here but I guess it goes with the game.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 06:34:25 PM »
To me it seems like Pedro is the Vitor Belfort of the heavyweight division.  Although, I still think he has a little more to offer the sport than Vitor does.  I think in this fight, Herring is gonna have to take his fight to the ground and use his Gnp if he wants to win, the thing is, Rizzo has a pretty good sprawl.  I would give a slight stand- up  advantage to Rizzo, (Herring is known to be a little wild and loopy with his punches), and Pedro's leg kicks are sick.  Herring is a decent wrestler, and a pretty big guy, if he can some how get Rizzo down I'm sure he can control him and bust him up from there (I'm sure his ground game has improved since joining LVCC). 
Predictions
 40/61

dr._squat

• Getbig II
  • Pass the Torch
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 07:21:07 AM »
Well the shows been postponed so who knows whats going to happen now.  But I do agree, the show has far too many one sided fights.
Absolute

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 11:31:42 AM »
You all really see Rampage beating Eastman.... my cousin saw him two nights ago at the Gym he was training at in Vegas. and he said he looked hella swool and in really great shape... Plus hasnt Rampage gone to shit. when did he fight last.....

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »
You all really see Rampage beating Eastman.... my cousin saw him two nights ago at the Gym he was training at in Vegas. and he said he looked hella swool and in really great shape... Plus hasnt Rampage gone to shit. when did he fight last.....

What gym is he at?  Is he at LVCC?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 02:16:36 PM »
Eastman always looks like a million bucks; I assume that they're promoting it as a grudge match since Eastman beat Jackson when he was just getting started...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 11:16:38 AM »
i dont know half the names on that list but it's got a nice retro-feel to it
Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 12:05:36 PM »
Oh Brother why oh why have they got Rampage fighting The Beastman! lmao Eastman is bollocks and will lose, lose bad!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »
Oh Brother why oh why have they got Rampage fighting The Beastman! lmao Eastman is bollocks and will lose, lose bad!

ta ta

Beastman always looks swole.  His fighting ability doesn't speak well of his physique.  I can't wait to see Rampage wreck him.