Author Topic: Gym "Ownings"  (Read 3304 times)

KTMckay

Gym "Ownings"
« on: November 12, 2006, 08:38:48 PM »
I don't understand these at all really. i try to be polite in the gym I'm not really an asshole... i spot people when they need it but i don't make fun of them (being polite gets you way more puss than being a dick would anyways). but never mind that I'm just trying to say Ive never owned anyone in the gym. other than myself when i go for new heavy weights i cant get up lol i got my ass kickedby 320 last week.... but I'm wondering has anyone got any REAL GYM OWNING STORIES. ones i can believe?

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Gym "Ownings"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 08:42:35 PM »
So I was halfway through my set of 225 for 8 on the shoulder press when this guy comes walking in, a buck 60 soaking wet wth advanced imaginary lat syndrome.He walks over to the dumbell rack and picks up 2 90s and attempts to sit on the bench and do some dumbell presses.I finish my set and look up and this douche is nearly dropping the weights on his head.I walk over and help the guy out and then knocked out a set of 10 curls with the dumbells in front of him and just calmly said "stay in school" HAHAHAHAHAHAHis girlfriend was watching and winked at me and pointed to her cell, when he wasnt looking she gave me her number HAHAHAHAHAHA MONSTER GYM OWNING!!

rs3000

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 08:59:22 PM »
So I was halfway through my set of 225 for 8 on the shoulder press when this guy comes walking in, a buck 60 soaking wet wth advanced imaginary lat syndrome.He walks over to the dumbell rack and picks up 2 90s and attempts to sit on the bench and do some dumbell presses.I finish my set and look up and this douche is nearly dropping the weights on his head.I walk over and help the guy out and then knocked out a set of 10 curls with the dumbells in front of him and just calmly said "stay in school" HAHAHAHAHAHAHis girlfriend was watching and winked at me and pointed to her cell, when he wasnt looking she gave me her number HAHAHAHAHAHA MONSTER GYM OWNING!!

This thread was probably created in response to your bullshit story earlier, you booger

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 09:03:05 PM »
I was working out about 5 years ago at the cable station doing some rope pressdowns.  This kid (he was about 16) was watching this meathead work out.  The guy had good size but was bloated from so much juice.  He used to wear spandex to workout in as he was gayer than shit.

Anyway, this kid just watching this guy workout for about 5 minutes.  Just starring at him.  He finally says to the guy, "Man, you are huge.  What would I have to do to  look like you?"  The guy looked right at him, straight faced, and said, "Get different parents" and walked off.

I about fell in the floor laughing.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 09:07:23 PM »

This reminds me of the time that I was thrown out of a gym for being too huge and intimidating, so in retaliation I chained the doors shut and burned everyone alive. Hahahahahahahahaha, OWNED!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
I saw a fantastic owning a while back. A little Bulgarian dude was doing leg press and had loaded it up so there was no room to put any more 45's on. He then does his set of 4 reps with 1/4 inch range of motion and slams it back into place and gets up and does a grunt and goes for an I.L.S walk.
The biggest dude in the gym had a comp coming up and was juiced to the gills. walks over to the bulgarian dude and tells him to "get the fuck outa the gym if your going to do bullshit like that". the big guys training partner comes over and chimes in as well. Result: Bulgarian dude scuttles out with his tail between his legs  ;D
P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 09:14:03 PM »
I saw a fantastic owning a while back. A little Bulgarian dude was doing leg press and had loaded it up so there was no room to put any more 45's on. He then does his set of 4 reps with 1/4 inch range of motion and slams it back into place and gets up and does a grunt and goes for an I.L.S walk.
The biggest dude in the gym had a comp coming up and was juiced to the gills. walks over to the bulgarian dude and tells him to "get the f**k outa the gym if your going to do bullshit like that". the big guys training partner comes over and chimes in as well. Result: Bulgarian dude scuttles out with his tail between his legs  ;D

HAHA reminds me off the time I was doing 550 for 6 deads and this skinny dude comes over with a bandana and asks the best way to build strength for that exercise, and me and the guys were standing there and I just said " get off the heroin and try eating once in a while" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He just walked off not knowing where to look

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 09:17:06 PM »
100% true.  I laughed about that every time I saw that guy until he moved about 3 years ago.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
Saw a guy come in to a gym once as they were shutting early as it was a holiday.He went crazy at the counter staff when they told him it was a holiday and everone knew.He replied " I didn't Fuking know" and no one told me the gym was shutting earlier.Then the guy went crazy calling them all arseholes and said the gym was a shithole and he would never come back.The dude looked like he was going to turn cars over in the car park.He never came back.He was about 6' and 265lb.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 10:00:25 PM »
Saw a guy come in to a gym once as they were shutting early as it was a holiday.He went crazy at the counter staff when they told him it was a holiday and everone knew.He replied " I didn't Fuking know" and no one told me the gym was shutting earlier.Then the guy went crazy calling them all arseholes and said the gym was a shithole and he would never come back.The dude looked like he was going to turn cars over in the car park.He never came back.He was about 6' and 265lb.
what a baby! haha! some people are just ignorant.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 10:50:49 PM »
My gym sucks. Nothing good ever happens. I am going to throw a 45 at a construction worker tommorow and see what happens!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 11:18:22 PM »
So the other day I was blasting out reps on the bench with like 500 lbs,and this little twerp comes over in awe,cause I'm the biggest guy in the gym and....

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 11:20:30 PM »
The biggest dude in the gym had a comp coming up and was juiced to the gills. walks over to the bulgarian dude and tells him to "get the f**k outa the gym if your going to do bullshit like that". the big guys training partner comes over and chimes in as well. Result: Bulgarian dude scuttles out with his tail between his legs  ;D

HAHAHAHAHA you had me at ILS walk

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 11:26:33 PM »
I was working out about 5 years ago at the cable station doing some rope pressdowns.  This kid (he was about 16) was watching this meathead work out.  The guy had good size but was bloated from so much juice.  He used to wear spandex to workout in as he was gayer than shit.

Anyway, this kid just watching this guy workout for about 5 minutes.  Just starring at him.  He finally says to the guy, "Man, you are huge.  What would I have to do to  look like you?"  The guy looked right at him, straight faced, and said, "Get different parents" and walked off.

I about fell in the floor laughing.

hahahahahahaha that was funny.

KTMckay

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 12:12:02 AM »
Dude, i said TRUE. MENING real   >:(

KTMckay

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 12:14:11 AM »
HAHA reminds me off the time I was doing 550 for 6 deads and this skinny dude comes over with a bandana and asks the best way to build strength for that exercise, and me and the guys were standing there and I just said " get off the heroin and try eating once in a while" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA He just walked off not knowing where to look

SSeriously man your stories are just... ridiculous.  :-\
they might be okay if you didnt make such obvious lies about your lifts..  ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 12:56:18 AM »
SSeriously man your stories are just... ridiculous.  :-\
they might be okay if you didnt make such obvious lies about your lifts..  ;)

You don't think this mass monster could complete those lifts?

KTMckay

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 01:05:25 AM »
  You don't think this mass monster could complete those lifts?
Well he does have 19 inch guns and pulls 5 bitches a week LOL seriously WHAT A FUCKNIG ASSHOLE HOW CAN YOU INSULT EVERYONE AT GETBIGS INTELLIGENCE LIKE THAT? According to the pics that are supposedly him.. id say he gets about 5 women that are all fat as fuck 5 times a decade at most. maybe squats 225 deadlifts 225 and possibly benches 185. I wouldnt make fun of him for it but he had to lie. What a weak dickhead... come back with some pics of you even being in the sameroomas these type of weights . asshole.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 01:14:49 AM »
So the other day I was blasting out reps on the bench with like 500 lbs,and this little twerp comes over in awe,cause I'm the biggest guy in the gym and....

Now you're making fun of all the iron warrior getbiggers who claim they can bench the 500 and own tiny tits in the gym on a daily base.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 01:47:01 AM »

Now you're making fun of all the iron warrior getbiggers who claim they can bench the 500 and own tiny tits in the gym on a daily base.

not at all.... ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 06:04:17 AM »
My gym sucks. Nothing good ever happens. I am going to throw a 45 at a construction worker tommorow and see what happens!

What did Dorian do to you asshole >:(
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 06:20:33 AM »
I have never seen any ownings yet but the other week a 6'3 240lbs ex-powerlifter from the Bahamas almost got into a fight with a 5'6" maybe 140-160 (at the most) half Asian looking guy. Well it all started cause the big dude is always loud and obnoxious but the little dude tends to keep to himself but has little guy syndrome. They crossed words after big dude threatened to hurt the guy if he kicked him while he was doing pressdown on the cable machine and little guy was doing hanging leg raises, little guy thought he was joking with him at first but it soon turned into a shouting match with threats of shooting, killing, stabbing, police etc..... well after a few mins of that it was seemingly over but when the little guy came to the front desk to tell us what had just happened the big dude comes over saying he is a lying piece of shit and what he was saying was all bullshit and it started all over again. This time around some racial shit was said and the big dude said back where he comes from you get cut when you disrespect someone and claimed he would go to his truck and come back and cut the guy, the guy says well this isn't the Bahamas and maybe you should take you ass back there and next thing you know we have to tell them that if they don't drop it now the cops will be called. Well they haven't been in the gym at the same time since but the big dude still holds a grudge and talks shit about it, BTW the big dude as I said if always loud and obnoxious and almost no one that knows him likes him and he has pissed off some many gym goers that we have had to threaten to ban him from the gym.
I

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 06:29:22 AM »
I see Walt fucking Disney has taken over this thread.
footloose and fancy free

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 06:35:00 AM »
265 at 6 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 06:37:35 AM »
I saw this one guy at my gym last week who tried to show up. He weighed no more that 200lbs and he loaded the bar with 405lbs, and he was looking at me, I realized that he wanted me to give him a spot or something. I immediately moved away to another area. Anyway, after I moved away, I heard a loud freaking noise, I assumed that this asshole almost got himself killed with a weight he couldn't move. I laughed my ass off, and other gym members laughed off. That Moron's ego OWNED his ass badly.
Get Big, or Die Trying