Author Topic: Fuck it... POLL to start the 2nd American Civil War  (Read 10526 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: f**k it... POLL to start the 2nd American Civil War
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2006, 10:55:48 PM »
I'm pro-war when it's real.  I'd support a war against N Korea.  They are testing nukes and have fired them at us.  But what did sadaam do?  I mean seriously... put into words wxactly what Sadaam did to us.

But what did sadaam do?  I mean seriously... put into words wxactly what Sadaam did to us.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 10:57:36 PM »
Yes, I believe so.

HAHAHAHA

Maybe we can give it to Cheney... for his next bird hunting trip.  :P
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2006, 10:58:00 PM »

But what did sadaam do?  I mean seriously... put into words wxactly what Sadaam did to us.
He looked at us the wrong way, and you know we don't take shit from no one!!!
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2006, 10:59:14 PM »
Two thousand, eight hundred caskets holding the remains of our fighting men and women.

I want to know what Sadaam did to us.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »
JACK MURTHA.... WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM INT?  MURTHA Isn't liberal....  He's just not for BULLSHIT WARS EITHER ::)  BECAUSE THIS WAR IS BULLSHIT!!!!

Political views
Murtha is a Democrat with a relatively populist economic outlook, and is generally much more socially conservative than most other House Democrats. He opposes abortion, consistently receiving a 0% rating from NARAL; however, he supports stem-cell research. Murtha was also one of the few Democrats in Congress to vote against the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002. However, he is strongly pro-labor, and opposes both NAFTA and CAFTA. Like other Democrats, he opposes Bush's tax plan and Social Security privatization, and he also opposes the Federal Marriage Amendment. Unlike other Democrats, he generally opposes gun control, earning an A from the National Rifle Association.[10] He supports conscription[11] and is generally more hawkish than other Democrats currently holding office.

In 2001, Murtha was a co-author (with Congressman Duke Cunningham, R-CA) of the Flag Desecration Amendment, which passed the House of Representatives, but not the Senate.

In late 2005, he led the effort of House Democrats to offer a motion to endorse language in a military spending bill, written by Senator John McCain, a Republican from Arizona and a fellow Vietnam veteran, that would prohibit abusive treatment of terror suspects.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2006, 10:59:31 PM »
He looked at us the wrong way, and you know we don't take shit from no one!!!

lol.   ;D  That's called "stink eye."  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »
lol.   ;D  That's called "stink eye." 

Oh yeah, hahahahah I heard that on TV the other day.  I think on the The A-Team.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2006, 11:03:18 PM »
In late 2005, he led the effort of House Democrats to offer a motion to endorse language in a military spending bill, written by Senator John McCain, a Republican from Arizona and a fellow Vietnam veteran, that would prohibit abusive treatment of terror suspects.

Anti-torture?  That's called treason round these parts!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 11:16:02 PM »
Anti-torture?  That's called treason round these parts!
lol... Because they understand the implications it has on our troops... John McCain was a victim because Vietnam used the same reasoning the Bush Admin is using to bypass geneva.  They litterally identified them as unlawful comatants

The present government of Vietnam firmly holds to the view that the Hanoi Hilton was a prison for criminals, not POWs
...that those held in the Hanoi Hilton were "pirates" and "bandits"  who had attacked Vietnam without authority.... DING DING DING, I present to you the term "Unlawful Combatants"....

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 03:24:42 AM »
Ready