Author Topic: FDNY lieutenant calls 911 an inside job  (Read 3646 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FDNY lieutenant calls 911 an inside job
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:26:53 AM »
‘BOMBS INSIDE WTC’
FIRE OFFICER SAYS FIREMEN, COPS KNOW TRUTH
By Victor Thorn

NEW YORK CITY, N.Y.—On the morning of Sept. 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac Jr. asserted, yet again, that 9-11 was an inside job. “I know 9-11 was an inside job. The police know it’s an inside job; and the firemen know it too,” said Isaac.

The ramifications of this statement are immense: One of New York’s own firefighters says publicly that 9-11 couldn’t have been the work of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, but instead was planned, coordinated and executed by elements within our own government.

He also added, after pointing to throngs of police officers standing around us, that, “We all have to be very careful about how we handle it.”

Isaac reiterated what a 9-11 survivor told this journalist during our protest at Ground Zero on Sept. 11, 2005—that emergency radios were buzzing with information about bombs being detonated inside the World Trade
Center towers.

Also, Isaac directly addressed a gag order that has been placed on firemen and police officers in New York.

“It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,” said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9-11. There is more information related to Isaac circulating in on-line and print reports, so here again we are hearing first-hand evidence from individuals who were on the scene, such as live witness William Rodriguez, saying that the World Trade Center towers were brought down not by the airliner’s impact or the resulting jet fuel fires, but instead by a deliberately executed controlled demolition.

Tragically, due to heavy-handed pressure from officials at the city, state and federal levels, we are still not hearing the entire story.

Researcher Vincent Sammartino, who was also at the WTC “open grave site” on the afternoon of Sept. 11, 2005, wrote the following on the on-line news web site APFN: “I just got back from Ground Zero. People know the truth. Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know that 9-11 was an inside job. They were told not to talk about it. But they were supporting what we were doing. I had tears in my eyes.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: FDNY lieutenant calls 911 an inside job
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 11:29:17 AM »
Weird how people that were so loud yesterday are so quiet now. 

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 11:32:47 AM »
those people arent thinking, they are rationalizing

i know becaues i was the same way 5 years ago when i first heard about these conspiracies, but after looking into the matter my opinion changed

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 11:37:13 AM »
a volunteer fireman. almost as good as your witness janitor. got anymore of these credible witnesses

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
they were there

you were not

shut the fuck up :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 11:46:47 AM »
a volunteer fireman. almost as good as your witness janitor. got anymore of these credible witnesses

Tell me about it.  I wonder why Larry King hasn't had this guy on his show? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 11:54:04 AM »
i was in the bronx on 911. i was with the nypd at the time. i knew plenty of cops and fireman who know exactly what happend

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 12:05:27 PM »
probably had better things to do.

Osama was on Al Gezira taking credit for 9-11. and if the govt. did use Osama as a scape goat then they would have killed him already also, making them look  better. if there is so much evidence to support your conspiracy then more would be said about it in the news or papers, not just on message boards and definitely not form volunteer firefighters.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 12:10:30 PM »
if there is so much evidence to support your conspiracy then more would be said about it in the news or papers

no it wouldnt, i dont think any of you have a concept of how much red tape you have to go through to get something on tv or in print, let along something which could get a broadcaster/publication in trouble with governing bodies, advertisers, etc

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 12:16:30 PM »

what about a person's occupation makes them not credible as a witness?

What is your occupation?   Perhaps your occupation makes your "opinion" not credible.

I don't agree with that but I'm just trying to understand your logic?

Can you tell me which occupations are credible as witnesses and which ones aren't ...oh yeah and WHY?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 12:29:27 PM »

Because people are bored of you

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 12:36:42 PM »
an auxillary fireman was no where near the wtc's. they handle fire alarms and they get kittins that are stuck in trees. they do not go into burning hi rises. the nypd took this matter very very seriously. they conducted an investigation to see if there was any cracks in their security that they would have to fix for the future.
thw wtc's had the highest level of security since the 93 bombing. hundreds of hours of video showed no unordinary activity near the wtc's for 6 weeks prior to 911. the only possibility of a bomb, would have been after the planes hit someone could have driven a car bomb near the building during all of the commotion( according to the fbi report).
 but no possibility of bombs going into the buildings. the amount required to bring down the towers would have been a few hundred tons. no way was that getting through security. there were no bomb sniffing dogs on 911. but in order to bring down a building takes several weeks to prep for demolition. the wtc's could not have had any bombs inside to do any amount of damage
look up what is reguired for a demolition. you will be amazed at what has to be done to bring down a building.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »
an auxillary fireman was no where near the wtc's. they handle fire alarms and they get kittins that are stuck in trees. they do not go into burning hi rises. the nypd took this matter very very seriously. they conducted an investigation to see if there was any cracks in their security that they would have to fix for the future.
thw wtc's had the highest level of security since the 93 bombing. hundreds of hours of video showed no unordinary activity near the wtc's for 6 weeks prior to 911. the only possibility of a bomb, would have been after the planes hit someone could have driven a car bomb near the building during all of the commotion( according to the fbi report).
 but no possibility of bombs going into the buildings. the amount required to bring down the towers would have been a few hundred tons. no way was that getting through security. there were no bomb sniffing dogs on 911. but in order to bring down a building takes several weeks to prep for demolition. the wtc's could not have had any bombs inside to do any amount of damage
look up what is reguired for a demolition. you will be amazed at what has to be done to bring down a building.

Interesting.  A person reading the headline wouldn't know about the limited role of an "auxiliary" fireman.   

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »

but no possibility of bombs going into the buildings.

speaking out of your ass again ::)

you discount not only the eye witness testimony, but also the pools of molten metal found in the rubble which indicate explosives cause jetfule cant melt steel

its been documented there were a number of unusual and even unprecedented security/maintenance issues in the weeks/days before 911. but that doesnt matter because securacom(headed by a bush cousin and employing bush' little bro) was in charge of the WTC for years and could have made preparations at any time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 01:03:10 PM »
its been documented there were a number of unusual and even unprecedented security/maintenance issues in the weeks/days before 911. but that doesnt matter because securacom(headed by a bush cousin and employing bush' little bro) was in charge of the WTC for years and could have made preparations at any time.

These incredible family ties mean that Bush should have been the LAST person controlling any 911 investigation.

you discount not only the eye witness testimony, but also the pools of molten metal found in the rubble which indicate explosives cause jetfule cant melt steel

The molten steel is the smoking gun.  kh300, joker, Delusional.... can any of you guys explain it? 

The 911 Commission refused, saying "All that molten steel had nothing to do with the collapse, so we aren't addressing it".   This is horseshit of course... if bombs were used, this molten steel is precisely the byproduct we would find. 

Others have tried saying "It's possible in extreme cases that maybe, the fires in a sealed chamber, would push steel to a melting point for a very short time in very isolated cases.  This is their attempt to explain 50-foot deep wells of molten steel under all 3 buildings, which stayed molten for weeks, MAINTAINING a temperature which is impossible to attain thru fuel fires, and doing all of this while exposed to air (goodbye any sealed chamber theory).

It's entirely a smoking gun.  it is absolutely proof of explosives.  And everyone knows that the moment the Second 911 Investigation begins, that is Exhibit A.  Explosives are the only agent of change which can convert steel to molten steel at room temperature.  And exhibit B will be the test results of those nice big chunks of the WTC that sit in museums, which will show nanothermite use.  Exhibit C and D will be the recorded explosives signature of the WTC remnants vs. FBI records of ISI, ISR, UK, or US explosives mfng records.  Then, we'll get their CEO on the stand and let him start pointing fingers.

Should I go on?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2006, 01:07:16 PM »
i disregarded 2 witnesses. one was a janitor and one was a volunteer fireman. i disregard there statements because they are against thousands of other witnesses that say the opposite. its 2 against 1000. the issues with the security are not true. bush was not in charge of the wtc's. he was out 1 year before. with 110 storeys almost every story was a differant company with different security. plus the place was filled with cops. like i said, do some research on demolition.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 01:11:21 PM »
i dont know how one can discount the testimony of witness' who have no vested interest yet view as gospel the findings of a commission who at the very least are covering incompetence and at the worst are covering an inside job

actually i do, youre an idiot ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 01:14:36 PM »
kh300, the strangest thing is that if I'm wrong - if all the 911 Skeptics are wrong - then a real investigation will shut us the fuck up. 

But *what if* we're right?  What if there are killers in power right now who killed 3000 Americans?  If there's a 1% chance (and the pools of molten steel easily deliver a 1% chance) isn't the right thing to do, investigate?  Don't we OWE IT to those who were killed to at the very least do a simple analysis on that steel to see if bombs were used?

Anyone who wouldn't want the death of 3000 people properly investigated is either a major asshole, or worse...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »
whats your objective 240, do you want to see people in jail for this?

personally i would just like to know the truth, i dont necessarily think 911 was "right or wrong" because killing 3000 now probably saved 3 million down the road, but i really do not like being fed a half assed story full of holes cause i find it insulting

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 01:22:56 PM »
kh300, the strangest thing is that if I'm wrong - if all the 911 Skeptics are wrong - then a real investigation will shut us the f**k up. 

But *what if* we're right?  What if there are killers in power right now who killed 3000 Americans?  If there's a 1% chance (and the pools of molten steel easily deliver a 1% chance) isn't the right thing to do, investigate?  Don't we OWE IT to those who were killed to at the very least do a simple analysis on that steel to see if bombs were used?

Anyone who wouldn't want the death of 3000 people properly investigated is either a major asshole, or worse...

Cheney has a 1% doctrine so maybe he would be in your corner:

''The One Percent Doctrine,'' refers to an operating principle that he says Vice President Dick Cheney articulated shortly after 9/11: in Mr. Suskind's words, ''if there was even a 1 percent chance of terrorists getting a weapon of mass destruction -- and there has been a small probability of such an occurrence for some time -- the United States must now act as if it were a certainty.''

BTW - Cheney loves to give speeches where he talks about "mass death" in the US.   If find that to be very creepy.  Ah heck, it's probably nothing.  

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 01:24:05 PM »
BTW - Cheney loves to give speeches where he talks about "mass death" in the US.   If find that to be very creepy.  Ah heck, it's probably nothing.  

not just cheney ... you should look for the documentaries "power of nightmares" and "why we fight" ... they would be right up your alley ;)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 01:35:13 PM »
i believe the government fucked up. bush and clinton had their eyes closed. they didnt believe what these terrorists were capable of. we learned a lesson from the attacks, but to say it was an inside job is so ridiculous. there have been plenty of investigations. its 6 years later. there will never be another one because there doesnt need to be one. anyone will half a brain knows what really happend. this is purely a political debate. conspiracy theorists are nothong but bush haters who will come up with anything to push their agenda.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 01:36:03 PM »
whats your objective 240, do you want to see people in jail for this?

personally i would just like to know the truth, i dont necessarily think 911 was "right or wrong" because killing 3000 now probably saved 3 million down the road, but i really do not like being fed a half assed story full of holes cause i find it insulting

those involved at the higher levels would sooner pop a suicide pill than turn in the bigger groups.  But if America knows - it'll never happen again.  If American voters know their govt would rather sacrifice 3000 lives than risk unpopularity by explaining economics and world politics to its people, they might vote in more honest people.  I'm sure the 200 people who took nosedives off the roof would have ok'd a war if given the option of jump vs. agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 01:36:35 PM »
there have been plenty of investigations.

List them.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 01:45:38 PM »
But if America knows - it'll never happen again.  

this isnt a smart thing to say

the nature of responsible government is pretense, for the same reason that communism never panned out (human nature is short sighted) ...

911 happened before 911 and it will happen again (probably alot worse)