Author Topic: So, Anabolic Outlaw PMed me...good stuff.  (Read 1043 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
So, Anabolic Outlaw PMed me...good stuff.
« on: November 13, 2006, 11:02:20 AM »
And had kindly taked the time to look up every bit of potty mouth that I have used in recent memory.  Here's a sample...

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
- Colossians 3:1-8 (KJV)

Larry, here is just a sampling of your communication on GetBig:

I damn near soiled my armour!

apart from Aceto's articles and the pics, the mag sucks donkey balls.  The contest coverage used to be great, but now, not so much.

This is the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen.  Why can't they find someone that actually looked like they had seen the inside of a gym for this show.
Uh-oh....gay roid rage!
uhg...

no shit.
"Steroids made me attempt suicide..."
fag

I never cease to be amazed at the lack of intellectual curiosity among the average American. It is as if they just think "well, it's in a 'documentary' so it must be true..."
f'ing idiots
And these pussies on the show...
"I did steroids for 6 weeks..."
six WHOLE weeks?
"I'm out of control...I can't stop."
Can't stop what...you haven't accomplished anything.
just some losers that sent their audition videos in to MTV to get some fleeting fame.
Eat shit and die fukkers!

Sorry boss, flu is viral...not bacterial.  Antibiotics don't do dick against a virus.

This is the funniest shit I have ever read.  Alexxx is truly a New Breed....
Or fvcking moron.

Shit.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
I wasted $40 on the new Jay Cutler DVD, when all along I could have just read all of Alexxx' posts.  His pics are just the inspirational push I needed before my squat workout tonight.  I'm jtrashing all of my Ronnie DVDs and...
wait..
hold it...
here it comes...
AAAAAHHHHHHHH...   Reality.
Whew, for a moment there I was slipping into Alexxx-land.  Thank God that I came to my senses and realized that Alexxx SUCKS DONKEY NUTS.
Keep the posts coming, we need you like Muscle Mayhem needs Vince Goodrum.
Good comedy is hard to come by.

There was a (fat-ass) powerlifter in my gym that was significantly weaker than me on many lifts, and since I never max, talked trash about his maxes.  My response was simple..."I can lie about my max, but you have to tote your belly everywhere."

You're a fukking beanpole.  I'll bet you don't even look like you've ever seen the inside of the weight room.

Damn dude!   That's good stuff!
I almost shit all over myself laughing!

Don't have much to reference...
I Googled myself and all I could find was one from 2003...
That's me in the middle.
I did compete last year, but it was just Joe Barker whipping my ass in my first foray into the opens!

WHAT THE f**k IS THAT??
That is the creepiest shit I have ever seen!

Fat-ass bag of turd juice.

You looked like shit and everyone in the audience was making fun of you at prejudging and at the evening show.

Thanks AMI.
Pecker truly IS a dick.

Your condition was "fat-ass".

Hardbody Entertainment can suck my balls.

First of all, it's "There aren't..."  you illiterate shit stain.

I'm going to be the grumpy bitch that's a week out from his show.

Vince took an ass-whipping trying to beat his meat.

Stick to the sucka MC's...your punk fat ass doesn't belong on a bodybuilding stage.
Your physique sucks and nothing short of a genie in a bottle or Jesus Christ Himself can ever change that. 
I would kill myself before ever getting onstage looking like you.  You are a disgrace to those of us that actually diet for conpetitions and get into respectable shape.

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. - 2 Timothy 2:19 (KJV)

Signed,
Dennis L. Bates
"I was a drug dealing, pot smoking, cocaine snorting, pill popping, acid dropping, whiskey drinking, steroid shooting bodybuilder!"

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: So, Anabolic Outlaw PMed me...good stuff.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 11:03:25 AM »
And my response...

While you were researching every foul word that I have ever typed, I suppose you just happened to overlook the thread that I started aplolgizing for my words and behaviour.

You see, you have proven my point that you are one of those judgemental Christians that gives makes the secular world see us all as intolerant, judgemental, "we're better than you" elitists. 

Your website is an affront to anyone capable of rational thought, and you recent "alliance" with Craig Titus is nothing more than an illustration of your opportunism and his willingness to do anything to take the focus off the fact that this situation is the fault of him and Kelly, not bodybuilding.

Bodybuilding is no different than any other endeavor, there are people of good moral fiber involved as well as the scum of the earth.

That you would lump them all together for the sake of a couple of bad apples and some publicity for your horrid website is indicitive of your true nature.

Or did you forget just whom it was that Jesus associated with while he walked the Earth.  Well, I'll give you a hint..It was NOT self-righteous would-be Biblical 'scholars' such as yourself.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 11:05:12 AM »
Now, let's all sit back and marvel at the intellectual and spiritual superiority of Dennis L. Bates, failed and bitter ex-bodybuilder. 

What a truly good man he is. ::)

body88

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 11:08:49 AM »
Hey man your a player!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 11:11:09 AM »
He subscribed to my videos on youtube.  Perhaps that is what gave him the idea to focus in on you.

I wonder how he feels subscribing to an atheist who champions science above all. hahahahah

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 08:18:01 PM »
He still hasn't manned up and responded!

Dork.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 05:19:28 AM »
General is not Gossip's shitcan  >:(

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
General is not Gossip's shitcan  >:(
I didn't post it here, dude.  I posted it in gossip and opinion.

It was moved here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 09:29:05 PM »
I didn't post it here, dude.  I posted it in gossip and opinion.

It was moved here.
I know, that's what I was talking about... Whoever dumped this in General used Gen as a waste basket.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »
Oh, gotcha.