Author Topic: Congressman: American Concentration Camps "On The Books"  (Read 1946 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Congressman: American Concentration Camps "On The Books"
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »
Texas Representative urges repeal of neo-fascist laws in America before it is too late

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, November 13, 2006

Re-elected Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul joined Alex Jones on air last week to discuss the fallout of the midterm elections and what he sees transpiring over the next two years. He ended by ominously warning that if something is not done soon to overturn legislation such as the Military Commissions act, the law officially allows for citizen concentration camp facilities.

Beginning with the positives to come out of the election, Ron Paul stressed that it has provided an important indication to the rest of the world that the people of America are unhappy with the usurpers that have seized control of their government and are trying to initiate change. The Congressman was quick to point out that this may not be carried into policy however:

"Not a whole lot will change because the leadership on the Democratic side, even if they had their way, don't have a different foreign policy. They have been supportive of an interventionist foreign policy in the middle east, and they are not about to back away from that... They are willing to criticize the policy but only as a means to get power."

As we have seen over the past week, leading Democrats are all towing the party line, unreservedly dismissing any notion of the possibility of impeaching the President over Iraq.

The Congressman also stated that monetary policy will stay the same, which can only mean bad news for the American economy.

" They all believe in the federal reserve, they are not going to get rid of the IRS and the income tax. I think the dollar is going to keep sliding, which means prices are going to rise, when currencies self destruct, the end goes quickly. There are no signs that there is anything being done in Washington to correct the problem. Spending is going to continue and probably going to get worse, the deficits are going to stay high if foreign policy is not going to change."

The Congressman agreed that the elite globalists within the US government may not care about this too much because it means they can blow out the economy and then come back and buy it up very cheaply. These Internationalists care not about preserving and protecting American sovereignty when there is a quick buck to be made.

"That's also part of the foreign policy to be in position to hold onto natural resources, that's one of the major reasons why we're in the middle east, so yes if there is a financial crisis, they're going to have the guns, and they have control of the natural resources... It's not a good scenario, because what usually happens when you wipe out a currency is that you wipe out the middle class, and we already see this happening. The standard of living is going down." Paul asserted.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: Congressman: American Concentration Camps "On The Books"
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:34:03 PM »
As we have seen over the past week, leading Democrats are all towing the party line, unreservedly dismissing any notion of the possibility of impeaching the President over Iraq.

If the US was to impeach Bush over Iraq wouldn't all the leaders in the 'willing' economies also have to boot theirs...including our beloved John Howard?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 09:15:08 PM »
The impeachment talk is pure, unadulterated nonsense.  Even if there was remotely a "high crime" or "misdemeanor" committed by Bush (and there wasn't), no member of Congress will be crazy enough to try and introduce an article of impeachment, particularly with men and women dying overseas.  Most of the crazies are gone from the House (e.g., Bob Barr, Cynthia McKinney).  I doubt Democrats will want to make fools of themselves with a very important election just two years away. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 09:17:47 PM »
um, this article was more about a repub congressman, from texas, IN office, talking about an impending financial crisis and abuse potentials of the new act.

I thought that might have more impact.  eh.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 09:31:37 PM »
Okay.  The allegation that "the law officially allows for citizen concentration camp facilities" is pure, unadulterated nonsense.   :)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »
Okay.  The allegation that "the law officially allows for citizen concentration camp facilities" is pure, unadulterated nonsense.   :)

interesting point 'other' BB

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 10:08:18 PM »
interesting point 'other' BB

Thanks BB senior (you have seniority). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 10:09:15 PM »

Okay.  First it was just Keith Olbermann saying it.  Then it was thousands of bloggers and hippies.  Now we have a republican congressman telling us.  

Is there a point you will believe it?   I mean, if ten republican congressmen speak of the dangers, will you believe it?  If Bush himself admitted it, would you still deny it?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 10:29:59 PM »
Go study the rise in Wackenhut stock.
They have been busy building prisons (concentration camps) for the Bush regime for years.

They are real... they exist, ...and are yet to be filled. They are not for people captured overseas.
There's Gitmo for them. These concentration camps are for American citizens.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 11:33:50 PM »
god, i am so fucking sick of politics.  i'm gonna ignore this for a bit.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »
god, i am so fucking sick of politics.  i'm gonna ignore this for a bit.

{ROTFLMAO}  Rob, ...you started this topic... remember?  :D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 11:41:12 PM »
uit's just that people are so fucking stupid.  I mean beach bum has to be the biggest sheep i've ever seen.  He'll spend literally days arguing against the 911 topic when he hasn't spent an hour researching it.    kh300 is a blind 8th grader who wouldn't understand a fact if it gave him a fucking golden shower.  Delusional is a fucking troll.  Being enlightened really is a weight to bear.  Eh screw it. fuck politics.  i'm gonna go eat something.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 11:48:06 PM »
Okay.  First it was just Keith Olbermann saying it.  Then it was thousands of bloggers and hippies.  Now we have a republican congressman telling us.  

Is there a point you will believe it?   I mean, if ten republican congressmen speak of the dangers, will you believe it?  If Bush himself admitted it, would you still deny it?

Okay.  First it was an old Sports Center anchor reading a cue card.  Then it was thousands of wacky bloggers.  Now we allegedly have a Republican Congressman making a dumb comment that doesn't even make the National Enquirer.    

Is there a point where I will believe that a statute says black, when it actually says white?  No.  I don't care if 100 Republican or Democrat Congressmen "speak of the dangers."  They don't interpret the law.  They pass it, the courts interpret it.  

Concentration camps for American citizens based on nonexistent statutory language?  Sheesh.          

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 11:53:31 PM »
uit's just that people are so fucking stupid.  I mean beach bum has to be the biggest sheep i've ever seen.  He'll spend literally days arguing against the 911 topic when he hasn't spent an hour researching it.    kh300 is a blind 8th grader who wouldn't understand a fact if it gave him a fucking golden shower.  Delusional is a fucking troll.  Being enlightened really is a weight to bear.  Eh screw it. f**k politics.  i'm gonna go eat something.

Hmm.  So Beach Bum has literally spent "days arguing against the 911 topic"?  News to Beach Bum.  He doesn't know what the heck 240 is talking about.  In fact, 240 doesn't know what the heck 240 is talking about.  Furthermore, this thread was about a dumb comment concerning a new law that supposedly will allow concentration camps for American citizens, but 240 is so wrapped up in his 9/11 conspiracy nonsense that he probably didn't realize that.   

But 240 does provide good theater. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 11:53:44 PM »
Concentration camps for American citizens based on nonexistent statutory language?  Sheesh.          

hahaha i hope you're right.  cause 5 years ago, you woulda scoffed at the idea of legal torture, spitting in the world's eye, and a quagmire war for zero cause in iraq, and here we are!

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 12:24:58 AM »
uit's just that people are so fucking stupid.  I mean beach bum has to be the biggest sheep i've ever seen.  He'll spend literally days arguing against the 911 topic when he hasn't spent an hour researching it.    kh300 is a blind 8th grader who wouldn't understand a fact if it gave him a fucking golden shower.  Delusional is a fucking troll.  Being enlightened really is a weight to bear.  Eh screw it. f**k politics.  i'm gonna go eat something.

My thoughts exactly!  (although I would lay off the ad hominem)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 01:20:48 AM »

What I can't fathom is why you allow someone to have so much power over you? You know the truth. Let the sheeples and the trolls get their jollies ridiculing you. So what? The ignorant who choose to remain ignorant... will still be ignorant. It's their choice... and they have the freedom to choose ignorance. Let them be. Those who want to learn... will learn, and will see the truth in what you post. Your emotions have no place on a roller coaster. You can't force a man to see by prying open his eyelids and shining a flashlight into his eyes. Don't cast your pearls before swine.

In other words... Don't sweat it. FVCK 'EM if they can't see the truth! :D

Worry about your wife and your son. Just do your thing... and get your house in order, so you can be prepared for what may take place in the days to come. The ignorant and the trolls will have their day of reckoning.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 07:38:46 AM »
 ::)  Sounds like a very bad B movie script. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 06:33:42 PM »
Go study the rise in Wackenhut stock.
They have been busy building prisons (concentration camps) for the Bush regime for years.

They are real... they exist, ...and are yet to be filled. They are not for people captured overseas.
There's Gitmo for them. These concentration camps are for American citizens.

Exactly.

You do not take po' folks' money, whatever little they have, give it to the rich (via tax refunds, tax breaks, etc.) for "free". See, people without money turn to crime to survive. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that the government's response, whether democrat or republican, has ONLY been to build more jails.

There were food stamps for a while, Welfare... all disipated as soon as the media got a hold of it and turned it into a "free for all". Here in NY even middle class jerkoffs where complaining about the "Puerto Ricans having kids every 2 minutes so that they can get more money from the government". Mindboggling stuff. Never mind the fact that programs like Welfare or food stamps are as expensive as 10 stealth bombers or that these jerkoffs live in neighborhoods a few blocks away from skyrocketing poverty rates, where a man's life expentancy is about half that of the jerkoff or where infant mortality is just about the same as some African coutries.

God, when did we ever stop caring??!!

There's an old anarchist slogan that says something like "there are no jails without privileges". Now, tell me, is it true or not?