Author Topic: Poll: Does anyone believe that Hugepecs benches over 500 at 195 bodyweight?????  (Read 6547 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Possibly...I used to doubt that the Beast could squat 315 pounds for reps but after meeting her in person and seeing those huge legs, it turned my doubt to belief....

Anything is possible....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Possibly...I used to doubt that the Beast could squat 315 pounds for reps but after meeting her in person and seeing those huge legs, it turned my doubt to belief....

Anything is possible....
the Beast is cute but she couldn't squat 185 all the way down and there's no way "hugepecs" benches even 350 let alone over 500.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Yes I believe... The last competition, of bench press that I competed, the guy who won my category (100 kg) with a body weight of 99 kgs, benched 262,5 kgs... so...
S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Yes I believe... The last competition, of bench press that I competed, the guy who won my category (100 kg) with a body weight of 99 kgs, benched 262,5 kgs... so...
bullshit.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
I believe he could bench over 500 ............... if he lowered the weight halfway while five of his "bros" held onto the bar.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I believe he could bench over 500 ............... if he lowered the weight halfway while five of his "bros" held onto the bar.
hahahaha, tandem benching in 'da hood.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
I find it hard to believe...he also claims to do it as a "natural".

8)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.

How tall was the winner? Any idea? If he is more than 5'10" I would have a hard time believing this.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
bullshit.
It is absolutely true! A professional powerlifter! Not an ALL DRUGS bber... The look a bit with Lee priest, he was
1,70 cm and his bodyfat was very low...
S

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
It is absolutely true! A professional powerlifter! Not an ALL DRUGS bber... The look a bit with Lee priest, he was
of course he was. ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
I call bullshit.

He also claimed that him and Triple H went out to Chilis and discussed his role in DX.

Hugepecs is a strong janitor at best
The Number 2 in Scranton

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
NO

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!

I can almost guarantee that he was using a bench shirt. That's a 577 lb bench press at 220 lb. Mike MacDonald is widely considered the greatest bench presser in history, and he managed 580 lb at that bodyweight.

http://www.americanpowerliftevolution.net/MacDonaldbio.html
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I find it hard to believe...he also claims to do it as a "natural".

8)

if he's natural and wieghs 195 there's no way he could bench 500, sorry I just don't buy it.  I think alot of naturals have the potential to be alot stronger than people think but this one is pushing it.  I've seen guys jiuced to the gills that couldn't move 500 and these guys were strong as fuck so.......
nasser=piece of shit

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
I can almost guarantee that he was using a bench shirt. That's a 577 lb bench press at 220 lb. Mike MacDonald is widely considered the greatest bench presser in history, and he managed 580 lb at that bodyweight.

Thanks for that man, I love reading things like that. Very inspirational and nice to see the old days where shirts and wraps were not used.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!

Yes he was wearing a shirt. But it is true!
S

KTMckay

I call bullshit.

He also claimed that him and Triple H went out to Chilis and discussed his role in DX.

Hugepecs is a strong janitor at best
I wanna slap the look off that guys face in your avatar.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
If he is a power lifter,he can.
Sarcasm,why dont you visit IPF home page? You will surprised at those world record.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Thats JIM from The Office, he is cool.
The Number 2 in Scranton

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
A natural that can bench 500lbs is incredibly rare, especially if he only weighs 195lbs himself. A juicer that can bench 500lbs is also incredibly rare. In over 15 years of being involved in gyms and gym culture i can honestly say i've only seen about ten people bench 500lbs [apart from when i've been at comps], and when it happens the gym comes to a standstill and everyone claps when its over. It seems kind of strange that 500lbs is pretty average for someone on Getbig ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won

monster hate crime potential...hahahaha

actually quite unbelievable, this dude sees a half inch by half inch picture of a guy that looks slightly timid and he gets so angry as to want to hurt the guy...hahahah...and it turns out its a straight actor from hollywood...hahahah...wh at a tool you are..hahaha

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
discuss.

People should believe it as much as any of your claims as you haven't provided proof of anything!

You can't question the integrity of others when you refuse to prove yours.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

But that was WITH a benchpress shirt!!!

This guy weighs approx 87 kgs, and benchpresses 220 kg's. Raw.

I know one guy who could do that.

He is the best natural benchpresser in the world in that weightclass.

So forgive me for doubting, but it is very hard to believe.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
of course he was. ::)
This is not the guy I was talking about but is very similar...
&NR
S