Author Topic: Muscular Development selling Steroids???  (Read 2470 times)

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Muscular Development selling Steroids???
« on: November 14, 2006, 07:50:33 AM »
This has always sort of confused me...  I've been a subscriber to Muscular Development magazine for over 6 years...  I think it's one of the best there is.  However, what's the deal for all the advertisements in the back for Steroids???  Like Dianabol and Sustanon and sh*t like that!  And they all say "legal for personal use"???  If friggin' Andro products are banned, then how is this sh*t still being sold?

I'm really not interested in buying any of it, but it baffles me every time I see those ads!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Re: Muscular Development selling Steroids???
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 08:03:40 AM »
Ok dude I hate to ask but are you new to bodybuilding??  Steroids are illegal. Do you think they would sell illegal products in the magazines??  Ive seen these before too.  They are fake.  They may have some nutritional benefit somehow but very small.  Its just a way to make money. Most of the supps out there are crap.  The only steroids that are going to work are the real steroids do your research a lot first and then you will find them.  They arent that hard to find if you know the right people and the fake crap sometimes is more expensive than the real stuff.

The only really good supps you can buy to start with are protein, glutamine, aminos, creatine some of the energy products and arginine pump products.  Anything sole claiming to be steroid or steroid like is not.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 08:10:46 AM »
Wow, you really enlightened me!!!  Thanks so much!!!

Look "dude", I was just curious how they're running ads for steroids in the friggin' magazine!  I don't care if they're fake or not, they're still advertising for them.  And THAT is what doesn't make sense to me.  But thanks for trying to sound smart...

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 02:39:06 PM »
Wow, you really enlightened me!!!  Thanks so much!!!

Look "dude", I was just curious how they're running ads for steroids in the friggin' magazine!  I don't care if they're fake or not, they're still advertising for them.  And THAT is what doesn't make sense to me.  But thanks for trying to sound smart...
Check the spelling.That's the catch.

For the suckers that is.
give in to the darkside

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 09:11:26 AM »
They could sell ecstasy in a magazine if they wanted too by just changing the spelling a little and selling some herbal product that may relax you a little bit like lavender or st johns wort and people would buy them.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
Some of those adds are for real gear.  They are just selling to you from another country.  It is still illegal to buy them and have them sent to you but they must be somewhat successfull because some of them have been around quite awhile, or they just keep ripping off new people.  I dont know I never have ordered from them and never will be.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 09:36:27 AM »
are you talking about legal gear...they love to change the spelling of a real steroid by one letter and market some crap supplement with that name
X

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »
i think i know exactly what u r talking about bro! ( i got sucked into buying it, thinking it was as close to the real stuff as possible. well, it wasn't anything but crap!) i think the site is called "legalsteroids or legal gear.com.