Author Topic: For those libbys that don't rank Hizbollah as a terrorist organisation  (Read 3464 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Lebanon in crisis as Hizbollah demands more power

Lebanon's government was plunged into crisis last night after five cabinet members resigned in what appeared to be an attempt by Hizbollah, the Shia militant group, to cause its collapse.

Fouad Siniora, the prime minister, attempted to hold his government together by refusing to accept the resignations.

But Hizbollah piled on pressure by announcing street demonstrations this week to force the government to accede to the group's demands for greater cabinet representation.

----------------------

What's the libby opinion on this?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: For those libbys that don't rank Hizbollah as a terrorist organisation
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 09:50:31 AM »
i dont think hex is a terrorist..

action...reaction..

what is israel right now musloms used to live.

exactly how do ya think the joobs got em to move?

beyond u though..u r a christian fundie...u r blinded by hatred...
carpe` vaginum!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:52:51 AM »

action...reaction..

::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »
::)
so jew boye..tell me..how DID they get the muslims living in what is israel now get to move ?

did they just show up and say " oh plez mister..would you just up and leave your home cause the UN says so" lol...

religious terrorism ws invented in israel ..too bad ya only watch fox....get some italian channels..in case u r white and need whites to tell ya whats true and not..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:09:40 AM »

action...reaction..

Who lived there before the muslims invaded?

You're sooooo fucking stupid it makes me laugh!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:16:16 AM »
Who lived there before the muslims invaded?

You're sooooo fucking stupid it makes me laugh!

apparently you aren't aware of timelines...recent as opposed to wayyy wayyyyyyyy back...if hitler killed soo many jews and they were opressed why didn't ya europe cu nts give em a place in europe...lmao...cause yall didn't want em there mate..look at history..you unloaded em on the mussies...good ploy though..give ya that...

lol...

nord i'm gonna be in london come summer...(then off to scotland to nesse watch) ...you are a facking character...

if u r close i'd like to have a facking beer with ya mate..u r an interesting character...
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:19:10 AM »
Lebanon in crisis as Hizbollah demands more power

Lebanon's government was plunged into crisis last night after five cabinet members resigned in what appeared to be an attempt by Hizbollah, the Shia militant group, to cause its collapse.

Fouad Siniora, the prime minister, attempted to hold his government together by refusing to accept the resignations.

But Hizbollah piled on pressure by announcing street demonstrations this week to force the government to accede to the group's demands for greater cabinet representation.

----------------------

What's the libby opinion on this?

If you're a liberal like you said, why do you use derogatory forms of liberal to always make your point?... No matter what your bitch, you attach "libby." It is kind of funny that the very first time you admit to being mostly liberal was after I quoted Churchill during his liberal years ::) 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 10:31:27 AM »

apparently you aren't aware of timelines...recent as opposed to wayyy wayyyyyyyy back...if hitler killed soo many jews and they were opressed why didn't ya europe cu nts give em a place in europe...lmao...cause yall didn't want em there mate..look at history..you unloaded em on the mussies...good ploy though..give ya that...

lol...

nord i'm gonna be in london come summer...(then off to scotland to nesse watch) ...you are a facking character...

if u r close i'd like to have a facking beer with ya mate..u r an interesting character...

Erm, so it's YOU who gets to chose which point in history is either too far back, or recent enough for it to be used in debate?

Let's not forget the thousands (maybe millions) of jewish men killed when muhammad himself sent men to rid the arabian peninsula of jewish tribes.

Sure, i'll journey down to london to meet up with a gay pakistani who supports terrorist organisations, I can't think of anything better to do! Would it be ok Diesel came? We can all go "paki bashing" after a piss up! Let the good times roll!

If you're a liberal like you said, why do you use derogatory forms of liberal to always make your point?... No matter what your bitch, you attach "libby." It is kind of funny that the very first time you admit to being mostly liberal was after I quoted Churchill during his liberal years ::) 

Frivilous... what would you like me to say? Believe me or not brother!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 10:37:58 AM »
Both sides suck.  hez fired rockets into civilian areas. Isr used banned bluster bombs and responded with a disproportionate amount of force.  To say one is a little more wrong than the other is lame.  Just admit they both suck.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 10:42:59 AM »
Both sides suck.  hez fired rockets into civilian areas. Isr used banned bluster bombs and responded with a disproportionate amount of force.  To say one is a little more wrong than the other is lame.  Just admit they both suck.

What? Not intelligent enough to dicuss the topic of the post?

Keep out if you're gonna come up with lame arse shit responces brother...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 10:47:55 AM »
What? Not intelligent enough to dicuss the topic of the post?

Keep out if you're gonna come up with lame arse shit responces brother...

eh, i've discovered that getbig is full of blind people. so instead of trying to convert, i'm just going to fuck with people. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 10:50:54 AM »
Frivilous... what would you like me to say? Believe me or not brother!

The almighty says don't change the subject, just answer the fucking question... If you consider yourself a liberal, why do you always launch every attack blaming it all on liberals?  It's a little odd :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 10:53:51 AM »
Bingo... Israel isn't even close to innocent ;)  Israel starts playing level, then there is a much bigger cause in condemning one side but while they're both playing like dirty little pigs :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »
Word.... there's nothing more annoying than people arguing that hez did 10,000 evil things and ISR only did 8,000 evil things.  STFU and admit both sides are shady.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 11:24:21 AM »
Word.... there's nothing more annoying than people arguing that hez did 10,000 evil things and ISR only did 8,000 evil things.  STFU and admit both sides are shady.

Who's not admitting both sides are "shady"? Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

PS. the "libby" word is used by me as an affectionate way of insulting the far left, I.E. berserker, jagTEHwitch
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 11:38:37 AM »
PS. the "libby" word is used by me as an affectionate way of insulting the far left, I.E. berserker, jagTEHwitch

Did berserker or jag ever say ISR was innocent?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 11:45:07 AM »
Did berserker or jag ever say ISR was innocent?

Instead of talking shit, why don't you spend some time with your baby?

Are you going to home school your kid so that "the man" and the illuminati don't convince it with events such as 911?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 11:48:13 AM »
yawn.  i spnd about 18 hour with my baby every day.  he is sleeping in my lap as I type :) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 11:54:01 AM »
I vote Nordic, Getbig's most self P'wned member ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 12:02:25 PM »
yawn.  i spnd about 18 hour with my baby every day.  he is sleeping in my lap as I type :) 

17746 posts, 35+ ave per day.

Hmm...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 12:05:31 PM »
nordic, um, i don't work like most people.  I play with baby, post on getbig, build sites, and still make good money.  I consider my time here to be 1) entertainment 2) a chance to learn/debate, and 3) a place to get business.   

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 01:35:48 PM »
You need to back up son. Nordic spends his time fighting the good fight and trying to save the UK.  While I think his allegence to Isreal is misguided and he is borderline a coward for leaving the UK fight, I respect what part he does play which is more than you ever will boy so RESPECT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 01:39:02 PM »
I think nordic might cross over to the 9/11 Truth movement this year.  He's more and more interested, he's seeking the UK side of it, and he's looking at evidence.

Remember folks, if there is only ONE hole in the 911 story, that is enough.  yes, we talk about various problems wiht the story.  But if even ONE of them is correct - if even ONE piece of evidence shows coverup, collusion, or prior knowledge, then we have justified grounds for a new investigation in that we were not given the truth about that day.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 01:42:55 PM »
Both sides suck.    To say one is a little more wrong than the other is lame.  Just admit they both suck.
lol, as usual good post 240. both sides have enough blood on their hands. they both suck. its a 'lesser of 2 evils' situation....

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »
You need to back up son. Nordic spends his time fighting the good fight and trying to save the UK.  While I think his allegence to Isreal is misguided and he is borderline a coward for leaving the UK fight, I respect what part he does play which is more than you ever will boy so RESPECT

I have no allegence to israel :-X, this topic was on the very specific point of hizbollah being a terrorist org. The way I see Israel is: it is the lesser of 2 evils - simple as that.

I think nordic might cross over to the 9/11 Truth movement this year.  He's more and more interested, he's seeking the UK side of it, and he's looking at evidence.

Remember folks, if there is only ONE hole in the 911 story, that is enough.  yes, we talk about various problems wiht the story.  But if even ONE of them is correct - if even ONE piece of evidence shows coverup, collusion, or prior knowledge, then we have justified grounds for a new investigation in that we were not given the truth about that day.

Well, you need to read my replies to your 911 shit mate. I just laugh at your bullshit such as a missile hitting the pentagon and other weak evidence. The lack of ability to comprehend circumstance etc...

I do infact believe there was some goverment involvement, but more of a logistic and "let it play itself out". E.g. let the terrorists gain access. In a way letting the events unravel on their own accord causing the disaster, and giving the goverment a pathway for a military operation.

I do however believe you have gone way too far on some of your conspiracy theories. In a few months time you will wake up and say "did I really believe that shit?"...
الاسلام هو شيطانية