Author Topic: short bodybuilders  (Read 17750 times)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
short bodybuilders
« on: November 14, 2006, 10:00:29 AM »
are a joke. guys like lee priest.  these losers are ridiculous, they look so stupid.  the only short bodybuilder i respect is branch warren, the rest i dispise, especially lee priest, what a clown, he looks retarded, gets a face tattoo, beats his women and whines and cries all day.  oh and i laugh when i hear these midgets complain about their placings, anyone under 5'8 deserves to be disqualified.   these circus freaks are a disgrace to the sport and destroy any credibility it has.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: short bodybuilders
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:01:59 AM »
short bodybuilders are 1850% more likely to beat their spouses

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 10:02:06 AM »
this is just too pathetic for words, how embarrasing.

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 10:05:37 AM »
this is just too pathetic for words, how embarrasing.

Short guys cant help how tall they are.  I give them alot of credit for trying to get big, because most guys in society look down on smaller men.  Lee has done the best with what god gave him.  As far as beating women, height has nothing to do with that.  You get some jeolous/insecure man, hes more likely to beat a women that a short dude.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:07:05 AM »
pathetic.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:43:57 AM »
Wow isn't it amazing how successful he is though??? What a dumbass you truly are sir lol...I guess some shorter guy put a chip on your shoulder at one time...Get over it or don't and bitch till you get blue in the face that shorter guys can have better physiques than yourself...I think it should go back to the way it once was with a short class and tall class of bodybuilders...Than all you taller guys can bitch all you want about eachother and quit using the scapegoat of "that guy looks like he has a better physique only because he is shorter"....What a joke tall guys are for using that excuse instead of trying to do the best they can in the gym LoL.....
Watching The Haters

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:55:40 AM »
Wow isn't it amazing how successful he is though??? What a dumbass you truly are sir lol...I guess some shorter guy put a chip on your shoulder at one time...Get over it or don't and bitch till you get blue in the face that shorter guys can have better physiques than yourself...I think it should go back to the way it once was with a short class and tall class of bodybuilders...Than all you taller guys can bitch all you want about eachother and quit using the scapegoat of "that guy looks like he has a better physique only because he is shorter"....What a joke tall guys are for using that excuse instead of trying to do the best they can in the gym LoL.....
one of the stupidest posts ive ever read.  no one is jealous of woman beating troll midgets like lee.

--phoenix--

• Getbig II
  • train all out or dont train at all
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »
anyone under 5'8 deserves to be disqualified.   these circus freaks are a disgrace to the sport and destroy any credibility it has.
[/quote]

no its haters like you that are a disgrace to the sport.
i bet you dont have half the physique that guys like lee, dave and franco have
never be satisfied

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 11:03:54 AM »
Hello?  Bodybuilding is a short man's sport.  Why are you here if you dislike short men so much?  Short guys are good when you want someone to ragdoll!  :D

Jeff is 5'5"

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 11:05:30 AM »
Why are you here if you dislike short men so much?  Short guys are good when you want someone to ragdoll!  :D

i dunno bro

id be even more worried about their little tiny HIV molecules if i was u :P

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 11:06:23 AM »
You should have just posted that you have a mad hard-on for Lee in the first place because you rant about him all the time...You said "short bodybuilders" not Lee Priest dumbass...Keep your hating straight LoL...Either that or go blow Lee and get it over with....
Watching The Haters

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 11:08:38 AM »
Monster breast
The Number 2 in Scranton

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 11:15:03 AM »
most short or skinny guys will spend their whole life with anger and sadness, unable to enjoy life, because they are small and according to the standards, they dont fit in cause a real man must be tall and large.

So many lives wasted.So many people living in vain.

They need to get real, to face reality, and focus on smething else than becoming tall and big, cause it iant gonna happen.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 11:18:21 AM »
are a joke. guys like lee priest.  these losers are ridiculous, they look so stupid.  the only short bodybuilder i respect is branch warren, the rest i dispise, especially lee priest, what a clown, he looks retarded, gets a face tattoo, beats his women and whines and cries all day.  oh and i laugh when i hear these midgets complain about their placings, anyone under 5'8 deserves to be disqualified.   these circus freaks are a disgrace to the sport and destroy any credibility it has.

This homo has just been owned by a short guy in real life so sue to his inability to actually control "real" life comes on the net to vent his anger!

That is sad, pathetic and gay!

Your a woman beater as you don't have the tools to beat men, Oh and that was a unprovoked online meltdown oh dear oh dear oh dear!

ta ta fag
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 11:20:47 AM »
Short people make good elves come Christmas time ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 11:23:49 AM »
Short people make good elves come Christmas time ...

Damn straight...LoL...And if we have a good build we can intimidate little kids too when they go to see santa LoL....
Watching The Haters

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 11:24:07 AM »
.....especially lee priest, what a clown, he looks retarded, gets a face tattoo, beats his women and whines and cries all day.

Where did you get the idea that he beats his women?

Proof?

Yes, he's short but he's also wide and there are plenty of tall guys who would rather have that kind of size than have that extra foot of length.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 11:25:04 AM »
This homo has just been owned by a short guy in real life so sue to his inability to actually control "real" life comes on the net to vent his anger!

That is sad, pathetic and gay!

Your a woman beater as you don't have the tools to beat men, Oh and that was a unprovoked online meltdown oh dear oh dear oh dear!

ta ta fag
translation=i'm short

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 11:29:26 AM »
whooaaa that was an in depth translation!!! Simple stuff for a simpleton, I am 5ft 11" thanks my dearest homosexual.

ta ta

ps I take it you are a lanky streak of piss? a skinny one too?
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 11:33:09 AM »
translation=i'm short

Ya know people might have more respect for what you say if you didn't have such a hard-on for Lee and if you didn't just register last month and rant about dumbass stuff like you know something...Your opinions=Hating what you will never have...You joke LoL
Watching The Haters

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 11:34:05 AM »
In all honesty, I'd rather be 5'10" than 6'3".

But Delusional Liberal is starting to troll like Miss Karen. Kudos on mastering the art of trolling.

Anyone who takes this guy serious needs to reevaluate.

The problem with being that tall is that it's a serious detriment when trying to powerlift. &guy limbs creates more time under tension.

It hurts them on bench and deadlifts the most......

BTW:  Miss Karen is just a gimmick...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »
short men are essentially women

tall people earn more

tall women are essentially men

hope this helps

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 11:39:04 AM »
This is the dumbbest post on this board and you're the one who is delusional. What the hell does one's height have to do with anything? You make fun of Lee Priest as if you look so much better and are much more successful. You must be one of those 6'2" twigs with brutal 17" arms that we see in a gym struggling to bench 225lbs. Screw you and your moronic way of thinking you jealous Judas  >:(

PB

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »
Tell me about it...remember I used to do the strongman stuff (Morocco '98).

Plus makes your arms, legs and even sometimes torso, long and lanky - which sux for bbing. I'd rather be short and stalky. Not to mention fitting in cars, clothing, suits, shoes, amusement part rides - heh, etc...food bill, suppliment bill, et-al. (gotta eat more if you weigh more).

...Delusional Liberal is just as jimmicky as Miss Karen imo. Every post of his/hers is trolling. Look 'em up.

Delusional Liberal is most likely beating off right now reading the reply posts knowing people are actually paying attention to him...LoL
Watching The Haters

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 11:43:20 AM »
The problem with being that tall is that it's a serious detriment when trying to powerlift. &guy limbs creates more time under tension.

It hurts them on bench and deadlifts the most......

BTW:  Miss Karen is just a gimmick...

DIV

But aren't the best benchers in the world around 5'10"-6'?