Author Topic: energy booster  (Read 819 times)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
energy booster
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:19:52 PM »
anyone knows a good (herbal) energy booster, not caffeine/ephedrine based???  thanks.

AVBG

Re: energy booster
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 04:01:20 PM »
anyone knows a good (herbal) energy booster, not caffeine/ephedrine based???  thanks.

I cant recommend anything caffeine free.

However, one energy booster I recommend is Fierce - made by sann.net . There is caffeine in it, but I dont think its very high.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 04:55:42 PM »
I cant recommend anything caffeine free.

However, one energy booster I recommend is Fierce - made by sann.net . There is caffeine in it, but I dont think its very high.

why do you recommend this product kind sir? results?

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »
why do you recommend this product kind sir? results?

I am a real skeptic when it comes to supps, anything other than protein (bcaa's ect) and creatine I dont regard that highly. At the same time, should something new come out to the market, I will try it then draw an opinion from experience (done that with all Muscletech and concluded that by enlarge they are charlatans).

I have been trialling the fierce product for 2 weeks and so far so good, the energy lift is notable with increases in energy and whilst doing cardio my heart rate has on ave fallen 4 beats per minute.

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
I am a real skeptic when it comes to supps, anything other than protein (bcaa's ect) and creatine I dont regard that highly. At the same time, should something new come out to the market, I will try it then draw an opinion from experience (done that with all Muscletech and concluded that by enlarge they are charlatans).

I have been trialling the fierce product for 2 weeks and so far so good, the energy lift is notable with increases in energy and whilst doing cardio my heart rate has on ave fallen 4 beats per minute.

son charlatanes? wow!

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 06:14:43 PM »
son charlatanes? wow!

its the word of the week  ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 03:34:23 AM »
its the word of the week  ;D
São charlatões?  :-\
S

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »
A good high quality rhodiola rosea product would be worth a try.  The Russians used to give it to their troops to help them adapt to severe stress.  It strengthens the adrenal glands so over time you don't become more burnt out like you do with stimulants.