Author Topic: Borat's ass beaten here in NY  (Read 2888 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Borat's ass beaten here in NY
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »
BB, I bet you still believed in Santa til you were 21.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the lies that make you feel safe and really learn who's pulling all the strings!

You've got a kid now Rob....trust me, you'll believe in Santa for as long as your kid does!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 11:00:34 AM »
Dude I already know who is pulling the strings.  It's the CIA.  You said so yourself.  I know my role.

I hope the "911 Scholars" publish a paper on the CIA's role in the lives of American citizens.  It's an outrage!    

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 11:14:02 AM »
How did a thread about Borat getting his ass kicked turn into another 9/11 conspiracy debate? WOW!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 11:16:55 AM »
How did a thread about Borat getting his ass kicked turn into another 9/11 conspiracy debate? WOW!

I'll give you one guess ;D!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 11:24:15 AM »
Sorry to hijack, but tonight Man Cow is having a dabate with a NY fireman who was at ground 0 and a conspiracy believer.  Should be good as it's Man Cow's first show.  I think they will gang up on the 240 guy and he'll hopefully have facts and pics to back himself up.  9 est on Fox News.  To bad it wasn't 240 himself.  He'd convert allot of sheep.

They likely will gang up on the guy, but it says something when even FOX news sees it as enough of an influence to devote a show to it.

No matter which side of the argument you stand on, it cannot be denied that every day, more people are starting to believe it was an Inside Job.  Polls numbers show it.  Most people have now *heard* the idea.  And it cannot be denied - whether you personally believe 911 inside job or not - that most people who see 1 or 2 documentaries on it, start to doubt the official story.

Plus, when you realize that most people who insult 911 skeptics haven't watched a few documentaries.  If they had, they would realize that even if they don't think the White House was involved, they sure as hell know that the WH covered some shit up.

I'm curious if the 911 debate has anything to do with hedgehog's belief that Foxnews was going to go pro-hilary in 2008.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 11:32:23 AM »
There are also millions of people that believe in aliens, ghosts, the govt killed kennedy, leprechauns, etc, etc, etc...

Just because alot of people want to be believe in something doesnt make it true. you need FACTS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 11:45:11 AM »
There are also millions of people that believe in aliens, ghosts, the govt killed kennedy, leprechauns, etc, etc, etc...

Just because alot of people want to be believe in something doesnt make it true. you need FACTS.

Puller, JFK was not killed by Oswald.  I would like to share a documentary with you.  If you watch it, and still believe JFK was killed by Oswald, I will paypal you $10 for wasting your time :)  Deal?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »
Puller, JFK was not killed by Oswald.  I would like to share a documentary with you.  If you watch it, and still believe JFK was killed by Oswald, I will paypal you $10 for wasting your time :)  Deal?

haha . . . he made me the same promise, and I didn't get nothing.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 12:35:02 PM »
yes 240 you do have a deal. If I show you a documentary on ghosts and aliens will that help you?????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 12:47:53 PM »
yes 240 you do have a deal. If I show you a documentary on ghosts and aliens will that help you?????

Where do you stand on aliens?  I already believe there is life out there (it'd be selfish to think with billion of planets that we're alone!), and there are literally thousands of video clips from all over the world showing UFOs.

The JFK clip:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=alex+jones+jfk+assassination&hl=en

it's not coming up for me. u?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 12:54:54 PM »
Im watching now. Get back to u when it is done.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 12:55:23 PM »
Cool man!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 12:57:31 PM »
Cool man!

hey, what about the money you promised me for watching the blue media group video?

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:06 PM »
BB, I bet you still believed in Santa til you were 21.

Sometimes, you have to let go of the lies that make you feel safe and really learn who's pulling all the strings!

;D

BKS - Guardian of Truth

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 01:02:04 PM »
hey, what about the money you promised me for watching the blue media group video?

You watched it all the way thru, even the science part at the end, and still believe the official story?

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 02:00:54 PM »
It was interesting. The bullet wound was the piece of info I found to be the most interesting. Alot of the documentary is a bunch of what ifs and it looks like someone is trying too hard to connect everything. If you become obsessed with something you will always find it. The Bush's are nazis? come on? That's a little far fetched. If I told you the number 147 was the secret to life you would find that number everywhere. 147 people connected with politics influencing the war in iraq, 147 steps from your car to your front door. 147 times you give it to your wife before you finish....There still needs to be more facts and less gatherings of possibilities and coincidences. But it was still interesting to watch.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 02:26:22 PM »
Prescott Bush, GWB's grandfather, had his bank taken away by FDR because he was selling to the Nazis even after the US had the "Trading with the Enemy Act". 

I admit the second half kinda went off on a rant and forced the viewer to make a stretch.  But the JFK wound - yeah, I can't believe they tried to pass that off.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2006, 02:31:53 PM »
I am very right sided and all about giving up some freedoms to to provide security but you would have to be pretty crafty to some up with a reason for a bullets exit wound to be an eigth of the size as the entrance wound.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 06:19:56 PM »
The guy who attacked Borat should be thrown in prison!  >:(

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2006, 11:15:37 PM »
If some guy looking like Borat ran up to me on the street puling at my clothes and saying he wants to have sex I would also attack him and I'm sure most of us would. At least crack him once in the jaw