Author Topic: LMAO......this ought be a great 2 years...  (Read 1461 times)

Mr. Intenseone

LMAO......this ought be a great 2 years...
« on: November 14, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »
These idiots can't even govern themselves let alone a country.....yep, I'm just gonna sit back and watch em implode.....but I promise I won't say "I told ya so", I take back everything I said about the Dems winning, I'm actually glad now, that could have been the best thing thats happend to the Republicans in years......pretty much clinches us getting back our seats the next time not to mention the Presidency...AAAAaaaaaah ahahahahahahahaha....... .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229382,00.html

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: LMAO......this ought be a great 2 years...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 06:19:10 PM »
What hapened they finally pronounced bodybuilding the official nation wide sport?
just push some weight!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 06:56:43 PM »
These idiots can't even govern themselves let alone a country.....yep, I'm just gonna sit back and watch em implode.....but I promise I say "I told ya so", I take back everything I said about the Dems winning, I'm actually glad now, that could have been the best thing thats happend to the Republicans in years......pretty much clinches us getting back our seats the next time not to mention the Presidency...AAAAaaaaaah ahahahahahahahaha....... .

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229382,00.html

Well let's see,  3000 dead, 300 billion in debt, 20,000 wounded, zero WMD's, unsecure ports, massive hatred for the USA around the world....   I don't think the dems can top that.  You should plug yourself into something other than rush-cult news for some balance.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »
Well let's see,  3000 dead, 300 billion in debt, 20,000 wounded, zero WMD's, unsecure ports, massive hatred for the USA around the world....   I don't think the dems can top that.  You should plug yourself into something other than rush-cult news for some balance.

And here comes the Murtha defenders............... ..

*BOOM*

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 07:50:31 PM »

3000 dead- sad and true but tens of thousands were being murdered a year by sadam. 300 billion in debt compared to...we are still paying debt off from wars of the 20th century, yes there is a debt but there will always be. there are zero WMDs because we did not allow Sadam to stay in power long enough to create them or they were dismantled. EIther way this is a good thing. th ehatred for the USA isnot something that started in 2000. its been building up for decades. and alot of that hatred came from the clinton administration. We are taking our time with Iran and N. Korea to please everyone and now NK is blowin off nukes and Iran was just found with plutonium and enriched uranium with no reason or explination. What do u suppose we do? Ask them nicely to stop. Maybe the Dems should have agreed to work on solutions before they took congress instead of bashing the president.

sorry for the meltdown      :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:00:00 PM »
Mr I - can you rate the first 4 years of the Bush administration, A thru F?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:32 PM »
Mr I - can you rate the first 4 years of the Bush administration, A thru F?

Not off the top of my head......but it was better than his last four years, doesn't matter anyway, the next Pres will be a Republican too!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 10:29:50 PM »
should we start a 3rd war in Iran and a 4th war in N Korea this year?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 10:33:45 PM »
should we start a 3rd war in Iran and a 4th war in N Korea this year?
Lets put it this way, Kim Jong Ill has nothing on this terrorist............

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229360,00.html

What do you think???

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 10:39:14 PM »
He probaly thinks they were planted there by the Bush administration to help start a war or some other crazy theory.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
Lets put it this way, Kim Jong Ill has nothing on this terrorist............
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229360,00.html
What do you think???

Iran has traces of the stuff needed to build bombs.
North Korea has detonated a live nuke.

Iran's #1 enemy is Israel.
North Korea's #1 enemy is the US.

Iran didn't do anything on July 4th.
North Korea fired ICBMs at Hawaii on July 4th.

Iran has $3Trillion worth of oil and everything to lose.
North Korea is broke as fuck, and has nothing to lose by selling a nuke.

While Iran needs to have a boot in its ass, N. Korea is a FAR GREATER THREAT.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 10:45:01 PM »
240 has got a point here. N.Korea I believe is a far greater threat to not only the US but also the international community. Iran is not going to nuke the US or Israel anytime soon but N. Korea could very well invade the south and use nukes or threaten the use of any countries stepping in to stop them.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 10:49:42 PM »
Iran has traces of the stuff needed to build bombs.
North Korea has detonated a live nuke.

Iran's #1 enemy is Israel.
North Korea's #1 enemy is the US.

Iran didn't do anything on July 4th.
North Korea fired ICBMs at Hawaii on July 4th.

Iran has $3Trillion worth of oil and everything to lose.
North Korea is broke as f**k, and has nothing to lose by selling a nuke.

While Iran needs to have a boot in its ass, N. Korea is a FAR GREATER THREAT.

No Korea knows that we can blow them off the face of the earth if need be, they also don't want to piss off their allies again that's why they backed off a second time, at least he was smart enough to do that.

Israel might be Iran's #1 enemy but we're their #2 enemy and just hearing Mark Ginsberg tonight, he says it's very serious and it looks as though Iran is preparing for another Holocaust!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 10:50:29 PM »
240 has got a point here. N.Korea I believe is a far greater threat to not only the US but also the international community. Iran is not going to nuke the US or Israel anytime soon but N. Korea could very well invade the south and use nukes or threaten the use of any countries stepping in to stop them.

All people do it keep pointing out all the mean shit that Adjemajad says... yes, he talks shit... but don't a lot of world leaders?  Remember "Bring it on, terrorists?" from Bush?

Yes, he's building a nuke program.  but look at it form his point - The US has shadily just taken over his neighbor on the left (iraq) and on the right (aghanistan).  Both counties' oil needs to be pipelined out to the caspian sea, which means the pipeline will haev to run directly thru IRAN.

Step back - ignore everything he's said, look at facts.  We own his two neighbors.  He's the 3rd part of a 8 trillion dollar oil well as well as access to the sea.  We invaded Iraq on some lame WMD claim.  We invaded Afghan on 911 (and we knew it was coming).  Iran will be invaded in the next two years, no matter what.  We'll make up a reason lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
Look at this.  Look at this.  Look at this. 

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 10:52:48 PM »
Look at this.  Look at this.  Look at this. 

Look at what? Please explain!

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 10:57:31 PM »
All people do it keep pointing out all the mean shit that Adjemajad says... yes, he talks shit... but don't a lot of world leaders?  Remember "Bring it on, terrorists?" from Bush?

Yes, he's building a nuke program.  but look at it form his point - The US has shadily just taken over his neighbor on the left (iraq) and on the right (aghanistan).  Both counties' oil needs to be pipelined out to the caspian sea, which means the pipeline will haev to run directly thru IRAN.

Step back - ignore everything he's said, look at facts.  We own his two neighbors.  He's the 3rd part of a 8 trillion dollar oil well as well as access to the sea.  We invaded Iraq on some lame WMD claim.  We invaded Afghan on 911 (and we knew it was coming).  Iran will be invaded in the next two years, no matter what.  We'll make up a reason lol...

I agree with you here. Not about all the "theories" you have but I'm sure BUsh will attempt to invade Iran before N.Korea. The reason is going to be that we can. If we invadeN.Korea they will bomb us or any of our allies that they can reach. If we go into Iran we can prevent them from getting a nuke. From that point of view, Iran looks like the better choice. N. Korea does have nukes but its too late to stop them from making one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 11:18:51 PM »
Iraq on the left.  Afghanistan on the right.  iran in the middle.  The 3 nations contain $8 billion in oil, and the pipeline we proposed in early 2001 was to go thru all 3.  (that is before all 3 countries dropped the dollar and declined our offer lol).

Half the oil will go north out the caspian sea, half will go south out the persian gulf.  US miliatary bases are being built along the proposed pipeline path now... and we don't just randomly pick base locations.

There's a good reason we haven't invaded Saudi Arabia, and that they've become hot shit in the world: They have oil, and they have the bomb.  And Iran and Iraq were both ten years away from being Saudi Arabia #2 and #3.