Author Topic: Friday Night Lights and steroids  (Read 5271 times)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
Re: Friday Night Lights and steroids
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 09:27:40 PM »
ohio state is #1 because I live in Ohio.

Well it's good to see there is a lot of logical reasoning behind your reasoning.

Where in Ohio do you live my bro went to college there?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 09:29:08 PM »
ohio state is #1 because I live in Ohio.

Michigan is better.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »
Michigan is better.

unfortunately, tressel is a better coach than carr . . .

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 09:31:02 PM »
and tOSU will have the best athletes on the field. smith and ginn.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 09:31:08 PM »
By that token, Oregon State would be a better team.

Not quite i'm actually an Oregon State fan and they were playing incredibly well for 2 weeks (i.e. the USC and ASU game)  But they left a lot of us here in Oregon disappointed with their performance against UCLA.  I feel Oregon State is a top 25 team you can't make the argument that those dirty mormons at BYU are better better none the less they are not a better squad that rutgers seeing that rutgers is undefeated and Oregon State has 3 losses to some mediocre teams

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 09:31:14 PM »
i went to Kent State.  I grew up in east side cleveland suburbs. now i'm moving to westside cleveland because I got a job there.

OSU is the best because there are a lot of black people in cleveland and akron mostly and OSU has about 50,000 students.  Lebron James came out of Akron. Black guys are simply the best athletes.  Plus the cost of living in Ohio is cheap so I think a lot of people don't want to go out of state for school.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 09:32:56 PM »
Not quite i'm actually an Oregon State fan and they were playing incredibly well for 2 weeks (i.e. the USC and ASU game)  But they left a lot of us here in Oregon disappointed with their performance against UCLA.  I feel Oregon State is a top 25 team you can't make the argument that those dirty mormons at BYU are better better none the less they are not a better squad that rutgers seeing that rutgers is undefeated and Oregon State has 3 losses to some mediocre teams

dirty mormons ???

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 09:33:11 PM »
i went to Kent State.  I grew up in east side cleveland suburbs. now i'm moving to westside cleveland because I got a job there.

OSU is the best because there are a lot of black people in cleveland and akron mostly and OSU has about 50,000 students.  Lebron James came out of Akron. Black guys are simply the best athletes.

LMAO!!! I love your logic but honestly you are right black guys are simply the best athletes.

What do you know about this shit hole town about 45 minutes south of Cleveland called Wooster?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »
dirty mormons ???

sorry if I offended you but IMO there is nothing more annoying than a mormon and nothing gayer for that matter

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 09:35:22 PM »
sorry if I offended you but IMO there is nothing more annoying than a mormon and nothing gayer for that matter

elaborate.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 09:37:11 PM »
how is having multiple wives gay?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 09:38:23 PM »
elaborate.

well they come door to door to damn much.  We had a couple of them come to our house once a week for a month, I was polite but after awhile it became ridiculous.  And whats with the bike don't they realize it makes them appear more homo than Elton John at an AIDS benefit

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »
If gays are allowed to marry in Massachusetts, will polygamy be legal there too?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 09:39:02 PM »
how is having multiple wives gay?

touche

STANG50

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 01:09:26 PM »
I go to an SEC school and the entire SEC sucks right now. So he's actually right. 4 or 5 years ago, the SEC was top grade.

In what way does the SEC suck? It is the best football conference, arguably the best baseball conference , and not doing to bad in men or womens basketball.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 01:54:03 PM »

OSU is the best because there are a lot of black people in cleveland and akron mostly and OSU has about 50,000 students.  Lebron James came out of Akron. Black guys are simply the best athletes.  Plus the cost of living in Ohio is cheap so I think a lot of people don't want to go out of state for school.
Wasn't Jerry Springer the MAYOR of Cleveland at one time, BASTano?

Are there alot of biracial girls out there where you will be living, BASTino? You like that shit, right?

Still going to the ASC in March?
?

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
thats what I would do.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2006, 02:06:53 PM »

You see this is a good thing. Movies like 'The Program' and any media that demonizes steroids and shows how a football player would be BETTER on the field if they use steroids makes some peoples cell phones BLOW UP and puts more $$$ in peoples pockets...or fanny packs.
?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 04:20:26 PM »
LMAO!!! I love your logic but honestly you are right black guys are simply the best athletes.

What do you know about this shit hole town about 45 minutes south of Cleveland called Wooster?

heard of it but haven't been there