Author Topic: MISS KAREN HAS PERSONAL STORIES OF ARNOLD WHICH SHE SHOULD SHARE COME ASK HER!!!  (Read 3651 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
She talks of him as if he is so high and above everyone.

I read that Arnold didn't know what the big deal was with the black dudes getting all of our white chicks. So he went to a bar and spotted a hot black diva, went up to her and told her in his thick accent: "I vant to f**k yu!" Ofcourse she was thrilled at this idea.

Years down the road miss karen sitting at her computer desk mumbling and grunting at herself for not pleasing the big austrian OAK.

PS: I am just kidding miss karen don't go all mental on me. :P
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: DID ARNOLD EVER GROPE MS. KAREN??
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 07:10:56 PM »
Arnold loved all the girls and plenty of dumb bitches threw themselves at him thought it was a meal ticket.But Arnold was way too smart for that.No never touched me.He had respect for me and some other people he liked.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 07:15:03 PM »
Arnold loved all the girls and plenty of dumb bitches threw themselves at him thought it was a meal ticket.But Arnold was way too smart for that.No never touched me.He had respect for me and some other people he liked.

I was almost scarred to open that thread... So Karen that makes you late 40's early 50's?  Under which context did you meet arnold?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:19:21 PM »

E L A B O R A T E
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »
Trained at Joe Golds World Gym in Santa Monica with a few Pros.Arnold was there most mornings 6am.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »
Trained at Joe Golds World Gym in Santa Monica with a few Pros.Arnold was there most mornings 6am.

Do you have any pics from back then?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »

Good! 2 whole sentences! Now let us see if you can make it to a paragraph. 8)
just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 07:43:19 PM »

Miss Karen, how many times were you DPed everyday? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
Listen you don't talk out of school.The old days were not like now people were respectful of others.Yes I have pics and heaps of stories but would never say anything or post pics.I have respect and that is what it's about.Not who has the biggest stories only to have some clowns on here BULLSHIT or call it BULLSHIT.Ps see what I mean.IDIOTS.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 07:46:06 PM »
Listen you don't talk out of school.The old days were not like now people were respectful of others.Yes I have pics and heaps of stories but would never say anything or post pics.I have respect and that is what it's about.Not who has the biggest stories only to have some clowns on here BULLSHIT or call it BULLSHIT.Ps see what I mean.IDIOTS.

So would you say about 9 times a day then?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 07:50:23 PM »

But think about all those people that you would influence or give positive feedback to. All those memories you could share with your online friends.. Darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think if you started a thread about stories and kept yourself in check it would have a positive turnout.  8)
just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 07:52:38 PM »
But think about all those people that you would influence or give positive feedback to. All those memories you could share with your online friends.. Darn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think if you started a thread about stories and kept yourself in check it would have a positive turnout.  8)

If the great Alexxx tells me to leave Jizz Karen alone, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll make her meltdown every now and then, just to show off my skills ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 07:53:18 PM »
I don't have any online friends and never will.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 07:54:11 PM »

Quit Hoggin' all the memories

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Miss Karen,

Did Arnold whip out his pecker and speedbag your cheeks until they bled?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 07:57:57 PM »
If the great Alexxx tells me to leave Jizz Karen alone, I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll make her meltdown every now and then, just to show off my skills ;D

lol kiwiol, spare the poor woman. She has some good in her which can be brought out. Maybe if we post some revealing photos of Arnold....
just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 08:10:30 PM »
lol kiwiol, spare the poor woman. She has some good in her which can be brought out. Maybe if we post some revealing photos of Arnold....

Well Alexxx, in case you didn't know, Aristotle (the 2nd greatest philosopher of all times) once said that "Fiction is of greater philosophical importance than History, because History represents things only as they are, but Fiction represents them as they might be and ought to be"

What I'm trying to say is that rather than ask Miss Karen who's obviously inflicted with Mad Cow disease to narrate some of her past life experiences that relate to bodybuilding, you are better off asking for such stories to Onlyme, who can easily make up come up with another one like he has all this time.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That's right Kiwi Dickhead why not listen to people who were never there.You Fukin Idiot that's why you keep any real information to yaself on the Bullshit Net.Now Fuk Off.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
I don't have any online friends and never will.

Fixed it for you.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 08:18:33 PM »

I always thought Delish McLish was very hot, great physique, one of the greatest ever.

What can you tell me about her, was she a swinger and how did she like it?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
That's right Kiwi Dickhead why not listen to people who were never there.You Fukin Idiot that's why you keep any real information to yaself on the Bullshit Net.Now f**k Off.

Thanks Karen. Hey, do you want me to PM you the email address of the scientist in England who's found a cure for Mad Cow Disease? I don't know if he can do anything about your face though, or your other 'problem' that causes you to pee standing up. Let me know and I'll forward you the details.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Mc Dish as you say was a stunning beautiful girl was dating Matt M at the time both were into God.Never a hair out of place.She was a true beauty.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Mc Dish as you say was a stunning beautiful girl was dating Matt M at the time both were into God.Never a hair out of place.She was a true beauty.

Somebody need to get Matt M to spill the beans on what McLish liked.

She sure had a pretty mouth.

And that ass...

Sweet. Ass. Sweet.

Both were into God, huh? Were they sorta the Dugdale's of the early 80's or something?

Who were the Craig Titus' and Kelly Ryans of the early 80's? :-*

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
So I'm suppose to believe Karen is a 50 year old woman? lol

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
So I'm suppose to believe Karen is a 50 year old woman? lol
I know! A woman! I never woulda guessed.