Author Topic: Wesley Clark will win the 2008 Presidential Election  (Read 3025 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wesley Clark will win the 2008 Presidential Election
« on: November 14, 2006, 09:53:33 PM »
You heard it here first, folks.  I don't know if he'll run with Edwards, Clinton, Obama, or Gore.

But he will be our next President.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Wesley Clark will win the 2008 Presidential Election
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 09:55:08 PM »

there's not going to be elections in 2008.

HTH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 09:57:54 PM »
there's not going to be elections in 2008.

many men have died for our right to vote.  they have given their lives in defense of the constitution.  stop acting like an ass and treat your country with some respect.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 10:08:41 PM »
many men have died for our right to vote.  they have given their lives in defense of the constitution.  stop acting like an ass and treat your country with some respect.

dear dopey, the war for the right to representation came before the Constitution. there weren't any wars for the right to vote.

hth

PS. I'm going to take some nice ties w me when I go to Canada, I've heard they like them there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 10:11:21 PM »
nah, it's too cold in Canada.  plus i'd hate to have to oil my garden every day to keep my guns from rusting.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 10:13:40 PM »
nah, it's too cold in Canada.  plus i'd hate to have to oil my garden every day to keep my guns from rusting.

umm . . . we will invade canada too. that's why I'm going there with the ties. 

and forget the 2nd amendment bs. the days of citizen armies are over.  these are the days of electronic warfare.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 10:35:42 PM »
You heard it here first, folks.  I don't know if he'll run with Edwards, Clinton, Obama, or Gore.

It would be halarious if Gore ran with Kerry as his running mate.....just like Laurel and Hardy..LOL!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 10:39:15 PM »
Wes Clark seems like the logical choice.  Both parties want someone with a military background to ensure we don't just start wars out of boredom.  Clark has the backing of the Hilary crew, and I really don't think hilary can win anything - wayyyy too polarizing a personality.  People hate her or love her.  Clark could win this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 10:55:21 PM »
When it snows in Honolulu and Gen. Clark defeats Hillary, I hope his first order of business is annexing Mexico.  We need more good Mexican food in Hawaii.  It sucks! 

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 03:39:32 PM »
Wes Clark seems like the logical choice.  Both parties want someone with a military background to ensure we don't just start wars out of boredom.  Clark has the backing of the Hilary crew, and I really don't think hilary can win anything - wayyyy too polarizing a personality.  People hate her or love her.  Clark could win this.

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 03:40:44 PM »

That's been my guess too.  I think he's got a decent chance of being able to beat McCain. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 03:45:38 PM »
forget the 2nd amendment bs. the days of citizen armies are over.  these are the days of electronic warfare.
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAhahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahhhahahhahahahahah

I have some kin for you to meet... ;)  Let me know when you're available for an outing ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »
I like Clark.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 04:43:34 PM »
I like Clark.

I like him too.  Unfortunately, the public doesn't for some reason.  He was trounced in the Democrat primaries. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 04:56:54 PM »
I like him too.  Unfortunately, the public doesn't for some reason.  He was trounced in the Democrat primaries. 
That's because he was attributed as being the only republican running as a dem ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 05:24:08 PM »

Didn't he decide to run real late in the game?
The House that Ruth built

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 05:24:23 PM »
Me and the wife was talking about this cat the 2 weeks ago. The 4 star general had 2 votes here from me and wifey back in 04 in the bag if he wouldn't have withdrew. I'd vote for him in 2008 no problem. Wife is on that hilary female sh*t now, but she likes clark still and would vote him in if he ran.

Fk it, I'm running in 2008. K-1 for pres. in 2008. Damn I'm only 29.  :( 

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 06:53:15 PM »

This from the man who thought voting for Bush (twice) was a good idea.  Bah! Come back when you manage to locate your lost credibility.

Doom disapproves.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
When it snows in Honolulu and Gen. Clark defeats Hillary, I hope his first order of business is annexing Mexico.  We need more good Mexican food in Hawaii.  It sucks! 

We should annex Mexico and Canada.  Teach the Mexicans to speak English and the Canadians to eat fajitas, and we're all set.

Oh yeah...  and deport all the french Quebec douchebags while were at it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 07:25:15 PM »
fajitas do sound good.

as does that canadian oil.

alexxx, we're coming.  I do't care if its WMD or endangered moose or another other bullshit reason, we'll find a reason to invade you pussies.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 08:06:18 PM »
we should hold canada and mexico as colonies, not as states.  that way we can keep the Mann act from applying there, and have all kinds of fun.

PS. DeeDee, you will of course have the option of being an AMerican citizen if you desire . . . so none of my plans will negatively affect you.   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 10:10:24 PM »
Didn't he decide to run real late in the game?

I think so, but he was all over the media.  He had great exposure.  But he did not debate well.  He's not a very likeable public speaker.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »
true, but he came right outta work into running. he's had 4 years to become polished.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »
That's not my recollection.  I think he retired and became a TV analyst, which gave him weekly, if not nightly, TV exposure. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 09:42:27 AM »
we should hold canada and mexico as colonies, not as states.  that way we can keep the Mann act from applying there, and have all kinds of fun.

PS. DeeDee, you will of course have the option of being an AMerican citizen if you desire . . . so none of my plans will negatively affect you.   :)

Lol, I have no idea how you all got from Wesley Clark to conquering Canada... but it's a relief to find myself on the protected roles when the hostile, though well-groomed, invaders go gunning for us. Here's a tip that could very well strategically ensure the success of your campaign, traitorous as I might be for revealing it. If you find yourselves rolling the tanks in during the winter months, make sure you bring plenty of bag balm. Shania Twain swears by it, as do thousands of in-the-know Canadians.