Author Topic: Equipoise Only Cycle  (Read 7511 times)

Trenimator75

• Getbig I
Equipoise Only Cycle
« on: November 15, 2006, 12:34:29 AM »
Hi. Im 30 years old and i WT 150 and im 5'8.  I want to get a fitnessrx type physique.  Has anyone tried a EQ 400mg a week cycle.  Im thinking of taking this cycle for about 14 wks.  I got glucophage 500mg before work out with Gaspari's creatine Sizeon.  Im using ON's Whey Protein powder.  What do you guys think.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
Re: Equipoise Only Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 12:45:37 AM »
Hi. Im 30 years old and i WT 150 and im 5'8.  I want to get a fitnessrx type physique.  Has anyone tried a EQ 400mg a week cycle.  Im thinking of taking this cycle for about 14 wks.  I got glucophage 500mg before work out with Gaspari's creatine Sizeon.  Im using ON's Whey Protein powder.  What do you guys think.
i think you need to gain some mass........that's tiny......i'm 5'6" at 190.......6%bf and i'm 21.........

Owned!!!!!!!!Like an '84 Honda Civic Crx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
El Borracho Blake

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 12:47:29 AM »

why u wanna juice if u wanna look like "fitnessrx type physique"???  whats wrong with u man?!?!?!?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 04:05:19 AM »

Yes train natural for a couple years and see how much size you can put on.  Should be able to add 25lbs or so then think about gear if want.  Gear is not there to prefom miracles.  How long havew you been training so far?

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »
id say wait till your bigger

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 01:16:11 PM »
definatley gain some mass, anybody  can be skinny as hell, but it takes determination to put on mass.......besides if you start to lean out at 150  you will be tiny as hell........and people will probably point and laugh..........wait till you have gotten over 200 then lean out......till then eat a shit load of chicken turkey and steaks........lift heavy as hell without breaking form..........take in about 225 grams of protein a day..........300 grams of carbs a day........and about 80 grams of good fats........keep the carbs clean whole wheat bread if you have to......Plain oat meal.....add some sugar.....and cinnamon........or what ever....or rice cakes.......or shreadded wheat.....or rice.........preferably brown or dirty rice......do 30 minutes of cardio a day.......do weights every other day............start off monday- shoulders....and biceps........ wednesday....back and triceps..........Friday. ....chest....Sunday..... .Legs and calves......do traps every other work out.......alternate heavy then light...........dead lift on back day......squat and stiff legged dead lift on leg day......if you have any more questions......P.M. me.....
El Borracho Blake

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
definatley gain some mass, anybody  can be skinny as hell, but it takes determination to put on mass.......besides if you start to lean out at 150  you will be tiny as hell........and people will probably point and laugh..........wait till you have gotten over 200 then lean out......till then eat a shit load of chicken turkey and steaks........lift heavy as hell without breaking form..........take in about 225 grams of protein a day..........300 grams of carbs a day........and about 80 grams of good fats........keep the carbs clean whole wheat bread if you have to......Plain oat meal.....add some sugar.....and cinnamon........or what ever....or rice cakes.......or shreadded wheat.....or rice.........preferably brown or dirty rice......do 30 minutes of cardio a day.......do weights every other day............start off monday- shoulders....and biceps........ wednesday....back and triceps..........Friday. ....chest....Sunday..... .Legs and calves......do traps every other work out.......alternate heavy then light...........dead lift on back day......squat and stiff legged dead lift on leg day......if you have any more questions......P.M. me.....
bulking is awsome,remember the trips to summerville and the $300 trips to bennihanas

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 01:32:56 PM »
bulking is awsome,remember the trips to summerville and the $300 trips to bennihanas

FUCK YEAH, benchmstr and i have rolled together for a long time, he was there when i ate a 72 oz. steak.....all the sides in 20 minutes......then on the 3 hour ride home had to stop to get some candy and more food...........we would go to bennihanas..... i would litterally drop half my pay check on dinner the waitresses would all gather and watch me eat........because i had the mentallaty that when you are full a signal tell you to stop eating......i figured out you can keep eating......being full is a state of mind......and fuck did i get strong as hell i was leg pressing 1200lbs by my senior year at 165lbs myself.......most people shape there life around what is important ex: family, jobs, religion; i shaped mine aroung body building and getting huge when i was 17.......
El Borracho Blake

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
To answer your question: An EQ only cycle is pointless. You'll be very disappointed with your results. Add 500 mg Test a week with it and you'll be happy.

But yes, I agree with the other guys. Train NATURALLY for AT LEAST 2 years before you even think about gear.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 02:32:16 PM »

I'd rather you didn't do EQ alone because adding Test would make it feel so much better for you. 

Even if it's just 250MG Test ew......it's something.

Why are you thinking about Glucophage at this stage?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 04:22:05 PM »
First cycle I ever ran was an EQ only cycle. 400mg/wk, and I think it was somewhere around 12wks long, maybe a little longer, I can't remember for sure...but all-in-all it was a worthless cycle. The first 2 cycles I ever ran were both pointless...the 2nd was the same eq at 400mg/wk along with winny 50mg/eod. I'm not saying that I didn't notice anything on these cycles, there were changes or improvements, but it was nothing that I could not have accomplished naturally. After these 2 cycles I understood that I needed a better understanding of how things work, so it was a bit before I hoped back on.

If I was to count all the cycles I've done, I wouldn't even put these first 2 on the list. It doesn't count unless you know what you're doing.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 01:44:22 AM »
are you talking to me....
El Borracho Blake

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 08:46:13 PM »
My last cycle was EQ & Test sus.While I got stronger, I didn't notice to much mass gain.Tried it.Wont again.Besides why screw around?Deca is the way to go.You'll get more bang for your buck,And you'll be happier with the results.But the choise is yours.
give in to the darkside

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 01:00:54 AM »
AGAIN train natural for a couple years....don't give up on yourself......besides... .you really need to do more research......talk to a cool ass doctor.....mine was like go get a blood test done......then he told me my androgenic/anabolic ratio.......as to better match my gear to my body chemistry......seriously it's something that could save your life......instead of pumping random gear....it's dangerous......
El Borracho Blake

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:07 AM »
AGAIN train natural for a couple years....don't give up on yourself......besides... .you really need to do more research......talk to a cool ass doctor.....mine was like go get a blood test done......then he told me my androgenic/anabolic ratio.......as to better match my gear to my body chemistry......seriously it's something that could save your life......instead of pumping random gear....it's dangerous......
you mean like random moderators on the steroid board ;D

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 01:10:15 AM »
you mean like random moderators on the steroid board ;D
i'm not a moderator......look at flex wheeler he really fucked himself up with too much gear when his body's test ratio wasn't strong enough for it......or those string of 16 yr old kids in Tx having heart attacks.......they said it was asthma realated but that's fucking bull shit.....they were all football players.....my friends and i knew what was up....
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 01:10:16 PM »
i'm not a moderator......look at flex wheeler he really fucked himself up with too much gear when his body's test ratio wasn't strong enough for it......or those string of 16 yr old kids in Tx having heart attacks.......they said it was asthma realated but that's fucking bull shit.....they were all football players.....my friends and i knew what was up....

Flex Wheeler was a hyper-responder and AAS had nothing to do with his demise.......

Diuretics did.

As far as the androgenic/anabolic ratio, how would any doc be able to read that from a standard lab assay?

Even if you had an idea of which AAS to use, you won't know how you respond to them until you are actually using them.

This is not an exact science.....

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 01:48:13 PM »
Flex Wheeler was a hyper-responder and AAS had nothing to do with his demise.......

Diuretics did.

As far as the androgenic/anabolic ratio, how would any doc be able to read that from a standard lab assay?

Even if you had an idea of which AAS to use, you won't know how you respond to them until you are actually using them.

This is not an exact science.....

DIV

on the contrary it is........there is a formula my doc has........has to do with your free range testosterone...and another measurement of a different hormone......i had to have a "smack 25" blood test done.....the most comprehensive done.......shit was exspensive but well worth it....
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 02:01:09 PM »
on the contrary it is........there is a formula my doc has........has to do with your free range testosterone...and another measurement of a different hormone......i had to have a "smack 25" blood test done.....the most comprehensive done.......shit was exspensive but well worth it....

Free range testosterone/Total testosterone

Is that what you're referring to?

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 02:21:25 PM »
Free range testosterone/Total testosterone

Is that what you're referring to?

DIV
precisely........my doc does my calculations for me
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 02:39:30 PM »
precisely........my doc does my calculations for me

That Free/Total ratio is nothing new......

It still doesn't tell you what AAS will work for you and what won't.

You have to use each compound independantly to know for sure.

Believe me, it was a simple case of looking at a compound's androgenic/andabolic ratio and picking it, AAS cycling would be a perfect science.

It doesn't work like that.

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 02:44:23 PM »
it's  closer than taking some random aas.......the "aas" have their own ratio......the closer you can match it the better.......
El Borracho Blake

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »
kick ass....i've done 3 show's since sept. '05, my first was a local show i got first.....then i wanted more competition.....so i decided to do the NPC Ronnie Coleman classic(national qualifier) I placed 4th out of 12....the Texas tornado, quincy taylor, and lee preist congradulated me after i did my posedown......i was somewhat of a crowd favorite at that one.......then i did Texas State(another National qualifier), but bit off more than i can chew, i trained a girl to do Teen Figure.....well..bottom line i payed more attention to make sure everything went right for her.......and didn't get enough sleep....so i had water retention.......at the night show....i peaked out but it was too late i got 6th out of 8...
here is the video form my first NPC Posedown routine.....

click the link:  http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=735326513
El Borracho Blake

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 05:50:56 AM »
I did an EQ only cycle when I first started , I took about 300 mgs a week.
I got pretty good result.
I like how I got real vascular ,and my mucles seem to get alot fuller.
This was reall good old school EQ from SQuibb.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 10:01:22 PM »
it's  closer than taking some random aas.......the "aas" have their own ratio......the closer you can match it the better.......

Of course each compound has it's own Androgen/Anabolic ratio, but to assume that you can match that to your bodytype and know ahead of time what effect it will have on your body, sides included, isn't accurate.

If it was that easy, as I said before, people would have cycle tailored to them and there would be books out on it...

Steroidology: Tailoring a cycle for your specific genetic type.

Keep dreaming....

DIV