Author Topic: LIFTING BELTS  (Read 4884 times)

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
LIFTING BELTS
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:47:54 AM »
so i left my belt at the gym like a week and a half ago and it hasnt turned up, it was just a regular S valeo belt but i had had it for a while and it fit great cause it was super soft...

im looking into a new belt since ive been doing most my lifts without one recently... anybody have any suggestions.... i was thinking inzer but theyre a little thick and not that workable... the cardillo brand (the one ronnie uses) is what ide really like to get but they're Small starts at 33" wtf...

i was thinking about just getting the cardillo and then making my own holes, would that jep. the integrity of the belt?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: LIFTING BELTS
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:54:55 AM »
I use a nylon lifting belt for squat.  :)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 07:39:08 AM »
I use a plain Valeo for everything but heavy squats and DLs.  For those, standard 10 cm competition belt.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 07:39:45 AM »
I like cardillo belts

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 07:46:45 AM »
I use armani brown belt or peirre cardan black depends on what wife beater im wearing that day ;D
p

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 09:43:09 AM »
I use armani brown belt or peirre cardan black depends on what wife beater im wearing that day ;D
haha, hi DA

but
i was thinking about just getting the cardillo and then making my own holes, would that jep. the integrity of the belt?

anybody tried this

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 09:52:53 AM »

hahahhahaha dan made a funny!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 10:17:30 AM »
bro cardillo has this thing where you measure the holes in your old belt you used from the buckle on it then that measurement helps determine what belt to get

~I have a relatively small waist and I use medium cardillo-check the web site that is where I ordered mine

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 10:18:45 AM »
I love my Inzer PL belt and it comes with a lifetime guarantee!

It has taken several months to break in properly, though.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 06:38:16 PM »
>

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 07:09:08 PM »
I just wear tight undies

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 07:16:45 PM »
I have a small waist, roughly 30" or so at the moment and I have a SMALL cardillo 310DL. I am on the very LAST hole :o

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 07:21:29 PM »
I have a small waist, roughly 30" or so at the moment and I have a SMALL cardillo 310DL. I am on the very LAST hole :o

got my cardillo in the male last week.... also a 310DL small... even the last hole was at smallest 29'... my wasit is an even 28' relaxed.... so for a tight fit i needed it a few inches smaller... instead of returning it orhaving cardillo mod it for me... i brought it to the shoe repair guy who made two more holes for me... it came out real nice and doesnt seem to have affected the strength integrity

however i did call cardillo, and spoke to the same guy who had assured me the belt went down to 27'... he told me he had never heard of someone actually having that small of a waist... and that he couldnt believe me until he saw it

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 07:35:13 PM »
got my cardillo in the male last week.... also a 310DL small... even the last hole was at smallest 29'... my wasit is an even 28' relaxed.... so for a tight fit i needed it a few inches smaller... instead of returning it orhaving cardillo mod it for me... i brought it to the shoe repair guy who made two more holes for me... it came out real nice and doesnt seem to have affected the strength integrity

however i did call cardillo, and spoke to the same guy who had assured me the belt went down to 27'... he told me he had never heard of someone actually having that small of a waist... and that he couldnt believe me until he saw it

Carved,

I am on the last hole of the cardillo and I also need 1 or 2 more holes for it to be to my likeness for tightness. I have a very small waist, as well as small joints, very much like Flex. Except, I am white and I have the potential for calves like Dorian ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 07:37:28 PM »
I just wear tight undies

Dear jesus I just lost my eyesight

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:31:53 PM »
I just wear tight undies

That picture has been posted here many times and I still don't get it  :o  :-[ ???
Seriously.  What is it (male or female?)

:

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 08:50:10 PM »
Carved,

I am on the last hole of the cardillo and I also need 1 or 2 more holes for it to be to my likeness for tightness. I have a very small waist, as well as small joints, very much like Flex. Except, I am white and I have the potential for calves like Dorian ;D

ummmmm ok.... but seriously.... bring it to a shoe repair guy, they do a lot of leather stuff... easily made me two more holes that look identicle to the originals

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 02:55:00 AM »
I just wear tight undies

Jesus Christmas you need to chill with throwing nasty pics of fat chicks in so many threads, I swear I go temporarily blind atleast a dozen time a day cause of you. 
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2006, 07:19:28 AM »
yeah stop posting nasty shit like that
Z

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2006, 08:41:31 AM »