Author Topic: I'm not the same guy?  (Read 5103 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: I'm not the same guy?
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »
True story, i come from a bodybuilding background. My grandfather trained with Bill Pearl at the gym he had in LA  off century near the airport. Anyway he is like 85 and still lifts weights. He is 6 feet and 200lbs. No gear or nothing. He went to the the emergency room the other day because of chest pains. They were actually sore muscles from a brutal chest workout. Crazy shit. He still lifts 5 times per week.

Is that you in your avatar?   If it is, you are jacked bro.  Noticed you live in Atlanta, i'm hour and half from there, ever want to train  on like a saturday, I could make the drive over and meet up with you.  I've trained at haney's place in atlanta about 6 times from back when I was dating an attorney in atlanta.

Dated her 6 months, 3 of those months I helped her to through chemo and radiation to battle Breast Cancer...
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
NA man thats not me. Thats the generic pic

This is me.
24   6ft  240 natty

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 01:43:04 PM »

This is me.
24   6ft  240 natty

You look great bro.

I've been clean since 2002 when I last competed but i'm now planning on beginning to compete again when I hit 50 in 1 year 3 months, just began a small cycle of Test & Decca.  I'm not a nut like a lot of juicers , I tell my doc when i'm juicing and get blood profiles done before and after my cycles.

Again, thanks for being a decent guy and defending me, you are the type bodybuilder i'd consider a friend just based on how you carry yourself, with class.

Offer stands if u ever wanna train sometime in Atlanta.   Have you ever worked out at Lee haneys place?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 01:43:38 PM »
trying to get to 250 before i cut it down to 215 for the contra costa in cali. I feel and look like pig now. but thats what works for me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
Never been to lees place. I go to the golds off roswell road. You shold check it out sometime . I also have a full gym at home. The only thing i dont have there is a leg press machine. But i actually built a pretty good foundation with a straight bar and 100 lbs of weight.

And no prob with the defending. There are a lot of good guys here but sometimes scared to vice their opinion because of fear of brutal ownage from the squad (youll meet them at some point). But i give props where props are due. And i could use good pointers from someone who has been around the block. I got one punk ass trophy for 2nd place. Trying to build that up a bit.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
I post from boredom waiting on time for me to train.

Heres your definition of attention whore apparently:
A skinny punk can post 1000 times

Someone with a half eecent physique can post twice and he is labeled an ATTENTION WHOREl

middle aged meltdown

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »
Never been to lees place. I go to the golds off roswell road. You shold check it out sometime . I also have a full gym at home. The only thing i dont have there is a leg press machine. But i actually built a pretty good foundation with a straight bar and 100 lbs of weight.

And no prob with the defending. There are a lot of good guys here but sometimes scared to vice their opinion because of fear of brutal ownage from the squad (youll meet them at some point). But i give props where props are due. And i could use good pointers from someone who has been around the block. I got one punk ass trophy for 2nd place. Trying to build that up a bit.
If you can send me some pics to rooster-daddy@hotmail.com and how long you diet, what your diet consists of leading up to a show I can certainly give you some info.   This is the guy that taught me basically everything, he gets harder than anybody i've ever seen compete in local shows.  He held state records in s. carolina in powerlifting before switching over to bodybuilding.  I competed a few times with not much luck, then he wrote out my diet, checked me every 5 to 7 days, tweaked my diet and I walked offstage with the overall in that show.

Here he is day of a competition:  In this pic he is 41 years old.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 02:01:45 PM »
middle aged meltdown

I noticed you are another one of the guys here that don't post pics of themselfs.  Guess its hard to tear people down and belittle them when You don't look so good yourself.   Seriously, I feel sorry for guys like you because it either has to be depression or lack of self confidence that makes you that way.   God bless bro, hope you find a happy place in life someday.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 02:02:43 PM »

This is me.
24   6ft  240 natty

big mal-----what a gayyyyyyy t shirt----did u buy it from billyguns.com?

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 02:03:44 PM »
If you can send me some pics to rooster-daddy@hotmail.com and how long you diet, what your diet consists of leading up to a show I can certainly give you some info.   This is the guy that taught me basically everything, he gets harder than anybody i've ever seen compete in local shows.  He held state records in s. carolina in powerlifting before switching over to bodybuilding.  I competed a few times with not much luck, then he wrote out my diet, checked me every 5 to 7 days, tweaked my diet and I walked offstage with the overall in that show.

Here he is day of a competition:  In this pic he is 41 years old.

i think you have self esteem issues.
With or without permision

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2006, 02:05:33 PM »
i think you have self esteem issues.

ya my thoughts exactly---has to challenge people and post his pics and comes across as bbeing seriously challenged in the area of self esteem.

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2006, 02:16:25 PM »
and you old roster this person has better lower body than you.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2006, 02:18:17 PM »
ya my thoughts exactly---has to challenge people and post his pics and comes across as bbeing seriously challenged in the area of self esteem.

I have self -esteem issues?   Thats a new one on me.  I'm not cocky, I just absolutely love myself.
I know i'm not the buffest out there but I now one thing among all my gym members and most likely here also, i've stuck to it longer than 90% of you will, I've been lifting 31 years now, so someone bitch about me when they hit that total, so many of you will lift til you find a gf and marry her, then you will let go of your bodies, take up golf and talk about how bad ass you used to be.

I make this a lifestyle.  I don't just blow up as fast as I can to get beach muscles so I can drive to florida and fuck mindless blondes that want you for your body only.  I'm deeper than that.  I don't look for a female with a perfect body and that be the only quality she has going for her.  I look for someone that interests me mind, body, and soul.

One last thing fellas, getting blasted here ain't bothering me a lick, See my self esteem won't allow it.   I know I have a lot to offer someone and its not just a big bicep.  I'm financially secure for life, I truly care about people, when I see someone frown I try to make them smile, and I have god firmly in my life.   Sticks and stones, Sticks and stones , and most of you can't even throw your sticks and stones very hard.

Have a great day haters, sorry you are depressed inside, i'm not sure what that even feels like but it must be awful.
Anyway, time for me to make my sex buddy earn her pay and run the front office , time for the old goat to train Ham's, then stinking cardio.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2006, 02:23:32 PM »
and you old roster this person has better lower body than you.

If you say so , then we would go with that.  I know what i'd do if I met him, I bet i'd find him with a brighter outlook on life than you have and I'd tell him what an inspiration he is to many.
I have a kid in my gym that has one leg and he trains his other leg hard.  I tell him often hes the most inspiring person i've ever met.  Somedays I don't feel like lifting and i see him across the gym benching or doing one legged squats on smith machine, I kick myself into gear and quit feeling tired and sorry for myself.

But think about what you just did, you took a picture of a guy that got dealt a rough hand in life and pretty much poked fun at him.    What would you do if you saw a guy with no legs returning from Iraq?  Use his picture to poke fun of other people and talk about how pathetic he looks?  See what I mean?  Go look in a mirror and please keep looking til you can find out if you have any soul inside you or just pure hatred.

I'll leave you with this.  I love you as a person, I love you as one of gods servants and i'll actually pray for you this evening for you to find your way out of the dark hole that has become your life.  Life doesn't have to be sad like it must be for you.  Life is for the living son and life is truly a blast.  Try living it sometime.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »
I have self -esteem issues?   Thats a new one on me.  I'm not cocky, I just absolutely love myself.
I know i'm not the buffest out there but I now one thing among all my gym members and most likely here also, i've stuck to it longer than 90% of you will, I've been lifting 31 years now, so someone bitch about me when they hit that total, so many of you will lift til you find a gf and marry her, then you will let go of your bodies, take up golf and talk about how bad ass you used to be.

I make this a lifestyle.  I don't just blow up as fast as I can to get beach muscles so I can drive to florida and f**k mindless blondes that want you for your body only.  I'm deeper than that.  I don't look for a female with a perfect body and that be the only quality she has going for her.  I look for someone that interests me mind, body, and soul.

One last thing fellas, getting blasted here ain't bothering me a lick, See my self esteem won't allow it.   I know I have a lot to offer someone and its not just a big bicep.  I'm financially secure for life, I truly care about people, when I see someone frown I try to make them smile, and I have god firmly in my life.   Sticks and stones, Sticks and stones , and most of you can't even throw your sticks and stones very hard.

Have a great day haters, sorry you are depressed inside, i'm not sure what that even feels like but it must be awful.
Anyway, time for me to make my sex buddy earn her pay and run the front office , time for the old goat to train Ham's, then stinking cardio.

if you didnt have self esteem issues, there would be no need for you to reply in this manner.    You are near 40 yet talk in the manner of "my Dad is bigger than your Dad".  We are not depressed. but rather pointing out the truth that you hve some serious issues to sort out within yourself.  reread your post and try and convince me that it doesnt sound like someone with serious emotional issues.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2006, 02:25:22 PM »
What was that saying someone posted here once?

Something like:

"Winning an internet fight is like..........you lose just for fighting."

Anyone recall?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 02:28:12 PM »
Old Rooster=ATTENTION WHORE

Fuck, give him sime credit you dick. Stick to trolling about Adonis. It fits you better.
The House that Ruth built

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »
If you say so , then we would go with that.  I know what i'd do if I met him, I bet i'd find him with a brighter outlook on life than you have and I'd tell him what an inspiration he is to many.
I have a kid in my gym that has one leg and he trains his other leg hard.  I tell him often hes the most inspiring person i've ever met.  Somedays I don't feel like lifting and i see him across the gym benching or doing one legged squats on smith machine, I kick myself into gear and quit feeling tired and sorry for myself.

But think about what you just did, you took a picture of a guy that got dealt a rough hand in life and pretty much poked fun at him.    What would you do if you saw a guy with no legs returning from Iraq?  Use his picture to poke fun of other people and talk about how pathetic he looks?  See what I mean?  Go look in a mirror and please keep looking til you can find out if you have any soul inside you or just pure hatred.

I'll leave you with this.  I love you as a person, I love you as one of gods servants and i'll actually pray for you this evening for you to find your way out of the dark hole that has become your life.  Life doesn't have to be sad like it must be for you.  Life is for the living son and life is truly a blast.  Try living it sometime.

I rest my case. You need lots of help. you are sad. i will pray for you as well i will pray that you dont shit your nappies tonight cry baby.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2006, 03:04:39 PM »
hahahaha! i have the feeling that "old cock" is gonna need a new liver for christmas.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2006, 03:05:21 PM »

I make this a lifestyle.  I don't just blow up as fast as I can to get beach muscles so I can drive to florida and f**k mindless blondes that want you for your body only.  I'm deeper than that.  I don't look for a female with a perfect body and that be the only quality she has going for her.  I look for someone that interests me mind, body, and soul.

I have put you on my prayer list.  It's obvious that your words mask a deep discontentment with life.  Be well!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2006, 03:47:56 PM »
big mal i was saying that i believe he was that heavy..i simply stated that he probably isn't that big now because there is no point in walking around at nearly 3 bills when you are in your upper 40's..its to hard on the body.
irongearco.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2006, 04:16:37 PM »
What was that saying someone posted here once?

Something like:

"Winning an internet fight is like..........[you lose just for fighting."]

Anyone recall?
This one?:

..."winning at the Special Olympics.....you're still retarded."  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »
big mal i was saying that i believe he was that heavy..i simply stated that he probably isn't that big now because there is no point in walking around at nearly 3 bills when you are in your upper 40's..its to hard on the body.
Oh i agree with you totally. Im talkin about people who said he was never 270 like its impossible.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2006, 05:35:50 PM »
big mal-----what a gayyyyyyy t shirt----did u buy it from billyguns.com?
YEah i got bigger combined with my shirt shrinking. Ill give you that.  billy gunz no.....have no idea who that is.

Well off to do legs. holla

Peace out old cuzz