Author Topic: I'm not the same guy?  (Read 5104 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
I'm not the same guy?
« on: November 15, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »
Oh Really?  I'm not who I say I am?
Me at about age 38 prior to my divorce.

Same guy few years later?  yep

Smaller version, before busting up the test and decca

Old goat loading up on the trophies
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm not the same guy?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 10:54:15 AM »
Yep, haven't tanned face yet, that happened bout 10 minutes after this pic before going on stage and winning over 40 class.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »
Oh my!  Same guy again!

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »
ah, not the same guy, on beach.....about a year before i got back serious.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 11:00:49 AM »
Face is still a completely different shade. hahahahahahahah

Monster 18" thighs.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 11:02:34 AM »
pay him no mind at all old cuzz. Everyone on the board would kill for a body like that at damn near 50. Shit Damn near 30 for that matter. I looked like that when i was 23. Im bigger now only because i wanted to see how big i can actually get. But you look awsome.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
No offence, you look great, but (in a general sense, I'm not picking on you specifically) I always thought bodybuilders were supposed to be big...
I was 270 when I was 29, i'm an old fart now that can't train legs due to torn meniscus, have blown a tendon off elbow at insertion point so had to lighten tricep work, bone spurs on shoulders from 29 years of training has me benching light also.

You can't be big forever, but for 48, all i'm trying to do is stay lean and it does actually make you rather proud to see other 50 year olds with pot bellies while I still have abs.

Not sure who started the shit I was blasting people other than people I saw blasting beginners to get their kicks, yeah I blasted them for blasting beginners.    I still enjoy lifting, may as well, i'm stuck owning a gym.  I lift to keep from being a balding fat ass old man with one foot in the grave.  I'll never be HUGE again.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 11:05:02 AM »
pay him no mind at all old cuzz. Everyone on the board would kill for a body like that at damn near 50. Shit Damn near 30 for that matter. I looked like that when i was 23. Im bigger now only because i wanted to see how big i can actually get. But you look awsome.
Thanks bro, I've always known on these type boards, the ones posting trash at you are the ones that probably don't even lift, they enjoy the thrill of pretending to lift.   I think they must get GF's online at places like this to phone sex with so the girl thinks she is sexxing up some beefcake.  I find them amusing.  Thanks for the props, i'm comfortable in my own skin.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 11:09:57 AM »
Thanks bro, I've always known on these type boards, the ones posting trash at you are the ones that probably don't even lift, they enjoy the thrill of pretending to lift.   I think they must get GF's online at places like this to phone sex with so the girl thinks she is sexxing up some beefcake.  I find them amusing.  Thanks for the props, i'm comfortable in my own skin.
YEah you cant take them serious or you will not last. The fact is these people will find mistakes in ronnie arnold and yates, so you know they are gonna blast anyone less. I blast no one except for Vince. For him to get on stage looking like that is a disgrace to everyone that ever got on stage. Like he is making some sort of joke.
BTW where is the gym you own.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 11:11:31 AM »
Dude.. you're in decent condition; but the photo of you doing cable cross-overs in jeans? :( You might want to lose that one.

Oh, good work winning the hardware.
a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 11:33:03 AM »
So divorce helped you get bigger?
Amazing how hos and bothces will hold you back, huh.

Good work

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 11:42:41 AM »
I was 270 when I was 29, i'm an old fart now that can't train legs due to torn meniscus, have blown a tendon off elbow at insertion point so had to lighten tricep work, bone spurs on shoulders from 29 years of training has me benching light also.

You can't be big forever, but for 48, all i'm trying to do is stay lean and it does actually make you rather proud to see other 50 year olds with pot bellies while I still have abs.

Not sure who started the shit I was blasting people other than people I saw blasting beginners to get their kicks, yeah I blasted them for blasting beginners.    I still enjoy lifting, may as well, i'm stuck owning a gym.  I lift to keep from being a balding fat ass old man with one foot in the grave.  I'll never be HUGE again.
you've never been 270 in your life, monster 17 inch legs and 14 inch arms, you're a beast!!!!!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 11:45:17 AM »
Freestyle or Butterfly ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

Muscleboy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 12:02:17 PM »
I was 270 when I was 29, i'm an old fart now that can't train legs due to torn meniscus...I lift to keep from being a balding fat ass old man with one foot in the grave.  I'll never be HUGE again.

270 hahahhahahahhahah

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 12:09:14 PM »
YEah you cant take them serious or you will not last. The fact is these people will find mistakes in ronnie arnold and yates, so you know they are gonna blast anyone less. I blast no one except for Vince. For him to get on stage looking like that is a disgrace to everyone that ever got on stage. Like he is making some sort of joke.
BTW where is the gym you own.

North alabama, ever get that way, message me and i'll give you a free pass, even train with ya.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 12:10:24 PM »
Dude.. you're in decent condition; but the photo of you doing cable cross-overs in jeans? :( You might want to lose that one.

Oh, good work winning the hardware.
I posted that one to show what I looked like after about a 2 or 3 year layoff from the gym while stuck in a crappy marriage.  3 years after that pic was taken, I won mr. alabama over 40 class.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 12:12:30 PM »
you've never been 270 in your life, monster 17 inch legs and 14 inch arms, you're a beast!!!!!

Please post your picture.  Pretty please?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
why is it so hard to believe that he was 270lbs at 29yrs. old. he's older so whats the point in walking around huge at 48 if you are not making aliving from it. at some point in your life you must go down in weight simply for health reasons
irongearco.com

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 01:03:49 PM »
Old Rooster=ATTENTION WHORE

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 01:08:04 PM »
why is it so hard to believe that he was 270lbs at 29yrs. old. he's older so whats the point in walking around huge at 48 if you are not making aliving from it. at some point in your life you must go down in weight simply for health reasons
I actually gather from being here that some people arent into training that serious and they could see how getting to 270 would be tough. But believe me. Its not that tough. It amazes you so you call bullshit. What reason does old guy have to lie. HE has shown many pictures with many trophys. A pretty accomplished bobybuilder at the local level. Dont think he will just make things up.

Im 240 and could get to 260 by next year this time. Easy. Its not that difficult.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 01:10:49 PM »

Not sure who started the shit I was blasting people other than people I saw blasting beginners to get their kicks, yeah I blasted them for blasting beginners.    I still enjoy lifting, may as well, i'm stuck owning a gym.  I lift to keep from being a balding fat ass old man with one foot in the grave.  I'll never be HUGE again.
just for saying all of that, you re great in my book.

you re an inspiration.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 01:13:20 PM »
I actually gather from being here that some people arent into training that serious and they could see how getting to 270 would be tough. But believe me. Its not that tough. It amazes you so you call bullshit. What reason does old guy have to lie. HE has shown many pictures with many trophys. A pretty accomplished bobybuilder at the local level. Dont think he will just make things up.

Im 240 and could get to 260 by next year this time. Easy. Its not that difficult.
and i've even admitted my legs aren't worth a crap, that i'm not the same man I used to be, I have some type impingment in my neck also ah has caused me to lose almost half the strength in my right biceep.  And I could have posted pics of me from the waist up and claimed I had big muscular legs but as you said, WHY LIE?  I'm actually pretty proud that at age 48, i'm still in decent shape.  Ha Ha, should hae seen the guys at my 20 25 year high school reunion! I felt like a god tjere@
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 01:16:05 PM »
So divorce helped you get bigger?
Amazing how hos and bothces will hold you back, huh.

Good work
Yep.  I could train when i wanted, eat what i wanted.   I didn't have step kids aound hollering at their mother LETS HAVE TACO'S tonight mom
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 01:16:46 PM »
and i've even admitted my legs aren't worth a crap, that i'm not the same man I used to be, I have some type impingment in my neck also ah has caused me to lose almost half the strength in my right biceep.  And I could have posted pics of me from the waist up and claimed I had big muscular legs but as you said, WHY LIE?  I'm actually pretty proud that at age 48, i'm still in decent shape.  Ha Ha, should hae seen the guys at my 20 25 year high school reunion! I felt like a god tjere@
True story, i come from a bodybuilding background. My grandfather trained with Bill Pearl at the gym he had in LA  off century near the airport. Anyway he is like 85 and still lifts weights. He is 6 feet and 200lbs. No gear or nothing. He went to the the emergency room the other day because of chest pains. They were actually sore muscles from a brutal chest workout. Crazy shit. He still lifts 5 times per week.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »
Old Rooster=ATTENTION WHORE
I post from boredom waiting on time for me to train.

Heres your definition of attention whore apparently:
A skinny punk can post 1000 times

Someone with a half eecent physique can post twice and he is labeled an ATTENTION WHOREl
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo