Author Topic: PLANET FITNESS GYM MANAGER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MUSCLEHEADS  (Read 6566 times)

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: PLANET FITNESS GYM MANAGER SPEAKS OUT AGAINST MUSCLEHEADS
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2006, 06:24:03 PM »
I had to stop ;istening ...that DJ has the most annoying laugh i have ever heard!! >:(

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »
What is the rule about breaking wind/farting?

I got a feeling the Planet Shitlist Movement could be sensational.

I mean, are they gonna throw out every person who breaks wind? 
Good point.

TOP TEN NOISES PLANET FITNESS IS OKAY WITH

1. Queefing - vaginal fart sounds frequently heard from women and rather large percentage of men who train there.
2. Gagging - usually heard in the men's shower area, but also heard by men viewing Cow-Manager Carol Palazzolo in the nude.
3. Crying - frequently heard from easily intimidated members who are overcome with fear by grunting, deadlifting, and bandanas.
4. Belching - most frequently heard coming from Gym Cow-Manager Carol Palazzolo after eating daily box of 'Ring Dings'.
5. Coughing - usually associated with HIV and other infectious diseases known to strike the worthless and weak.
6. Groaning - when gym members walk through the doors and see the rowing machine is already being used.
7. Laughing - for members enjoying the political cartoons from Time magazine between sets of 5lb dumbbell curls.
8. Clutches of Death Gasp - from senior citizen members attempting to run over 3.5 mph on the treadmill.
9. Thudding - the vibration and shaking of the ground when the Cow-manager Carol Palazzolo performs "the rounds".
10. Vomiting - Mainly due to "I Will Survive" being piped through the speakers on an endless loop 24/7.

Special "Fisting" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2006, 06:48:46 PM »
i wanna go there...... Deadlift till i puke, scream, spit, fart, spill my shake,not re rack anything, and just act an ass..... Whos down?
-

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »
I hear you on this one.  In the Milwaukee and Chicago area they have "Cardinal Fitness".  It's 20 dollars a month, nothing fancy.  I think they have a deal through Hammer Strength and Life Fitness.  Not too many on staff, but you get a lot of people quitting gyms, athletic clubs etc, and joining places like this.  If they don't go for a month or two, so what, for them it's only 20 bucks. 

Hey Blockhead, you ever hear of that chain down in Chi-town?

cardinal is a similar business model.

it is really the walmart model for fitness...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2006, 07:37:30 PM »
You ever heard that laugh at the start of "Wipeout", that guys laugh.... major deja vu!

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2006, 07:53:11 PM »
the story was the big news at my gym last week nobody could believe it
we have quite a few hardcore guys and gals at the gym
i have been lifting for 20 plus years and i bench 450 lbs for reps and squat 500 plus
not that i think thats great or anything  , But you have to admit an asshole screaming in the gym is annoying not hardcore !  some of the strongest people i have known where very quite
and remember in pumping iron when Arnold told Lou a gym was like a Temple !
truth is you don't have to be an asshole to be hardcore !
CENSORED BY RON !

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2006, 07:55:03 PM »
cardinal is a similar business model.

it is really the walmart model for fitness...

The walmart for fitness...that sounds pretty accurate.  Not a bad business model though. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2006, 08:00:34 PM »
i have been lifting for 20 plus years and i bench 450 lbs for reps and squat 500 plus
not that i thick thats great or anything but am also a hard training guy , But you have to admit an asshole screaming in the gym annoying not hardcore !  some of the strongest people i have known where very quite
truth is you donut have to be an asshole to be hardcore !

That's just it.

At my current gym, there are these two jackasses. I swear, they scream, yell, grunt, very loudly. They drop the weights, you name it.
Sad thing is, they do this shit while doing pullsdowns with like 150lbs.  ::) It's pathetic. It's a couple of upper body juicers. They think they are hardcore, so they act like behaving like a jackass earns them extra points.

I grunt, when appropriate. You just can't help it sometimes. But to do it just to be a jackass is uncalled for.

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2006, 08:03:33 PM »
You should push the "lunk alarm" like the one at Planet Fitness.  That'll set em straight. ;D

HAHAHA!

Lunk alarm.

Gayer than a jumpstart Stan McQuay "admiration" thread........
HAHA, RON.....

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2006, 08:07:08 PM »
I really can't believe that a person employeed with Planet Fitness has a job where they come up with brilliant ideas such as the "lunk alarm".

Does anyone know if Anytime Fitness is owned by Planet Fitness?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2006, 08:32:07 PM »
Does anyone know if Anytime Fitness is owned by Planet Fitness?
No it isn't...

Don't forget planet fitness is a franchise. Every gym is owned by different people...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 07:27:19 AM »
Does your vagina hurt when you cry?

SE
why don't you post some more lists and try to get people to like you some more, you try way too hard.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 07:46:58 AM »
Planet pwned!

Nice website, by the way ;)

http://www.BoycottPlanetFitness.com

Rob, boycotting Planet Fitness is Ok but emailing them and voicing our intent to do so would be more effective. Is there an email for Planet Fitness that will actually get to someone in charge?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 07:58:08 AM »
not that i think thats great or anything  , But you have to admit an asshole screaming in the gym is annoying not hardcore !  some of the strongest people i have known where very quite
truth is you don't have to be an asshole to be hardcore !

unnecessary noise, I would understand that, but How loud was that guy Grunting in a Crowded gym on a monday evening. Every crowded gym has noises, and Grunting would be the last noise you would pay attention to. Dennis james is known to grunt a lot. but I don't think anybody would grunt excessively loud that everybody in the fcuking gym is bordered by it. That's just bullshit
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »

unnecessary noise, I would understand that, but How loud was that guy Grunting in a Crowded gym on a monday evening. Every crowded gym has noises, and Grunting would be the last noise you would pay attention to. Dennis james is known to grunt a lot. but I don't think anybody would grunt excessively loud that everybody in the fcuking gym is bordered by it. That's just bullshit

Ok, Mr. 500lb benchpress, while we are all sure you are an expert on large men grunting, next time we will ask if we want your opinion.  8)