Author Topic: Everyone blasts INSULIN use but sees nothing wrong with GH  (Read 6439 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Everyone blasts INSULIN use but sees nothing wrong with GH
« on: November 15, 2006, 12:54:21 PM »
I find that interesting since so far personally at contests i've either competed in or went to watch, all the pro's I talked to:  Jay Cutler, Craig Titus, Gunter, markus Ruhl, Milos Sarvev(spelling?) and 2 or three others whoms names I don't remember, ah yes Dennis James, they all told me taking GH was useless unless you also mixed some Insulin in with it.

And hey wow, it took me 2  days here to get blasted as a roid head.   UM, i've done about 3 cycles in my life, the rest of whats left of my body was built on 29 years lifting and knowing what it takes most about 5 years to figure out, eating enough and getting enough rest.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Everyone blasts INSULIN use but sees nothing wrong with GH
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 01:24:29 PM »
Do you have any factual claims to back this up? Insulin will make gains greater, I won't disagree with that, but all you've provided is some "he said this" statements...come back with some data.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 03:13:08 PM »
I find that interesting since so far personally at contests i've either competed in or went to watch, all the pro's I talked to:  Jay Cutler, Craig Titus, Gunter, markus Ruhl, Milos Sarvev(spelling?) and 2 or three others whoms names I don't remember, ah yes Dennis James, they all told me taking GH was useless unless you also mixed some Insulin in with it.

And hey wow, it took me 2  days here to get blasted as a roid head.   UM, i've done about 3 cycles in my life, the rest of whats left of my body was built on 29 years lifting and knowing what it takes most about 5 years to figure out, eating enough and getting enough rest.

ive never heard of a "gh" induced coma....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 06:45:33 PM »

Lolol

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
ive never heard of a someone who uses insulin correctly induced coma either.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 07:50:29 PM »

No, bro.

Realize those guys are speaking the context of being a pro bodybuilder and what goals they want to achieve.

For the common guy who goes to the gym and just wants an edge, 3-4IU of GH ed is fine with very little incidence of sides. 

When you start fucking with Insulin you are setting yourself up for potential health complications.

You make a mistake with GH and perhaps you have some carpal tunnel pain or even some cartiliage growth.

You make a mistake with Insulin and you could become dependant on it for the rest of your life or kill yourself experimenting with it. 

And for what?  Muscle growth?

Those guys who are pro bodybuilders are risking their health much more than the average AAS user, they are essentially risking everything.

Of course, Insulin has a synergistic effect when used with AAS and GH because they are all working toward the same goal of anabolism.

That doesn't mean it's worth the risk.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 04:42:26 AM »
Thats true you really need to know what you are doing while taking slin.  Lots of people do it wrong, at the wrong times and get sick or fat from it.  Agree that someone is really pushing the envelop if they are taking, AAS, GH, insulin, ancillarys, eating tons of protien, risks probally not worth it for the average gym rat or a guy going for a plastic trophy. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 06:38:34 AM »
No, bro.

Realize those guys are speaking the context of being a pro bodybuilder and what goals they want to achieve.

For the common guy who goes to the gym and just wants an edge, 3-4IU of GH ed is fine with very little incidence of sides. 

When you start fucking with Insulin you are setting yourself up for potential health complications.

You make a mistake with GH and perhaps you have some carpal tunnel pain or even some cartiliage growth.

You make a mistake with Insulin and you could become dependant on it for the rest of your life or kill yourself experimenting with it. 

And for what?  Muscle growth?

Those guys who are pro bodybuilders are risking their health much more than the average AAS user, they are essentially risking everything.

Of course, Insulin has a synergistic effect when used with AAS and GH because they are all working toward the same goal of anabolism.

That doesn't mean it's worth the risk.....

DIV

Thanks for info I consider knowledgeable.  I did insulin one time, had a minor crash on it, scared me so much i'll never touch it again.  I was a fool to fiddle with that stuff.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 10:47:16 AM »
wow. I'm impressed some of y'all are pretty.....intelligent.. ....good work.......
El Borracho Blake

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »
wow. I'm impressed some of y'all are pretty.....intelligent.. ....good work.......
intelligent no,google masters yes ;)

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 01:18:36 PM »
intelligent no,google masters yes ;)

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THA MOTHA FUCKIN DAY YEAH!!!!!!
El Borracho Blake

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »

AMERICA, f**k YEAH!!!!!!COMIN' AGAIN TO SAVE THA MOTHA FUCKIN DAY YEAH!!!!!!

my thoughts exactly,go team america :'(

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 01:53:08 PM »
Insulin can be used safely and effectively IF the person knows what they are doing, just like any other drug.

I do agree with not using it unless you are a top national competitor or a pro. Why even bother?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »
Thanks for info I consider knowledgeable.  I did insulin one time, had a minor crash on it, scared me so much i'll never touch it again.  I was a fool to fiddle with that stuff.

What does an insulin crash feel like?

I'll never use it, so you're going to have to tell me.

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 04:44:07 PM »
I just finished a 3 week insulin cycle and really found the fuss to be overexaggerated. I went all the way up to 20 ius with no problems.

I did run in some trouble stacking it with IGF though, that was a big mistake which hit me like a ton of bricks and scared the shit out of me. I was walking to my office from my car, which I had to park a block away because they were working on the building and I couldn't park at work. Half way there I went hypo and fast. I some how made it the rest of the way and went straight for the candy bowl. After eating as much candy I could, I devoured a couple chicken breasts and 2 cups of rice. 20-30 minutes later I had two cans of tuna and 2 cups of oatmeal. I was so fucking hungry. Everyone at work was staring at me it was embarrassing.

anyway, just thought people should know:

NEVER stack slin with IGF.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »
I just finished a 3 week insulin cycle and really found the fuss to be overexaggerated. I went all the way up to 20 ius with no problems.

What exactly did 20IU of Insulin do for you compared with before?

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
What exactly did 20IU of Insulin do for you compared with before?

DIV

What do you mean? Before what?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 08:17:24 PM »
What do you mean? Before what?

Before you used it.......what advantage did you gain by using Insulin?

DIV

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 08:58:34 PM »
Before you used it.......what advantage did you gain by using Insulin?

DIV

It was during the start of PCT coming off a 12 week cutting cycle. For one thing it greatly increased my appetite, but despite all the extra calories including a lot from high glycemic sources, I didn't gain any fat. I switched my workouts from a higher rep, lower rest scheme to a lower rep, higher rest scheme, so my strength went up, as expected. It seemed to go up a lot more than I would expect, which I suspect was due to the insulin.

I'm three weeks into a IGF cycle now. The first week was great but this past week has been marked by some strength decreases. I'm not sure if it is because my shoulder and wrists have been bothering me or something else. I also suspect all the gear finally cleared my system and I'm feeling a suppressed HPTA. Also, I might have damaged the IGF by accidentaly shooting some sodium chloride into the bottle.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 12:21:10 AM »
I used insulin during my whole contest prep last year (until I was 3 weeks out) and it worked very well. I had 4 low carb days where my diet was a usual, bland 6 meal per day contest diet and 3 HIGH carb days a week. I took 10 iu's, 3 x day, before meals 1,3 and 5. Those meals were all the same, consisting of 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 can pie filling and 40 grams whey protein. Meals 2,4,6 were chicken and brown rice or a sweet potato. I followed this for 11 weeks and stayed FULL as hell! I never once had a problem with my blood sugar levels, but if you don't fully understand insulin, you shouldn't use it. If you do know how to use it, it will be a very valuable and anabolic substance.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 01:00:01 AM »
its true :-\

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 06:57:43 AM »
What does an insulin crash feel like?

I'll never use it, so you're going to have to tell me.

DIV

Its very scary.. Starts with cant concentrate, you turn white and get the sweats.. You book down to your fridge lookin for a coke or cell tech or something before you pass out. Then, you gotta pound carbs every hour...(Very scary) That was my experiance on humilin R, a longer lasting slin with a peak of i think 7 to 8 hrs.  I will be using humaloge soon, faster acting and in and out of your system in 3 hrs...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 08:09:57 AM »
I see absolutely no reason to use insulin for anabolic purposes, ever.  AAS are safer, more predictable and more effective.

Doesn't anyone ever think about the long haul anymore,or is that just a feature of us over-40 types?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »
Its very scary.. Starts with cant concentrate, you turn white and get the sweats.. You book down to your fridge lookin for a coke or cell tech or something before you pass out. Then, you gotta pound carbs every hour...(Very scary) That was my experiance on humilin R, a longer lasting slin with a peak of i think 7 to 8 hrs.  I will be using humaloge soon, faster acting and in and out of your system in 3 hrs...

I used humalog but I want to switch to humlin, which seems better because it is in your system a lot longer. Humalog doesn't stay in your system very long.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 05:09:15 PM »
It was during the start of PCT coming off a 12 week cutting cycle. For one thing it greatly increased my appetite, but despite all the extra calories including a lot from high glycemic sources, I didn't gain any fat. I switched my workouts from a higher rep, lower rest scheme to a lower rep, higher rest scheme, so my strength went up, as expected. It seemed to go up a lot more than I would expect, which I suspect was due to the insulin.

I'm three weeks into a IGF cycle now. The first week was great but this past week has been marked by some strength decreases. I'm not sure if it is because my shoulder and wrists have been bothering me or something else. I also suspect all the gear finally cleared my system and I'm feeling a suppressed HPTA. Also, I might have damaged the IGF by accidentaly shooting some sodium chloride into the bottle.

So basically you think the Insulin allowed you to maintain your gains during PCT while eating more and gaining no fat?

Any reason you decided on running Insulin/IGF-1 during PCT?

.....or just experimenting?

I think you'd have been better off running on or the other during PCT so you could get a real idea of what each is doing.

That's what I do when I start off with something new.

I hope you know what you are doing, bro.

That sounds unsafe to me.

I see absolutely no reason to use insulin for anabolic purposes, ever.  AAS are safer, more predictable and more effective.

Doesn't anyone ever think about the long haul anymore,or is that just a feature of us over-40 types?

Freaker,

I agree with you completely and I will never use Insulin, for the safety reasons, but you have to realize that many Type-A personalities, the very ones who go in to bodybuilding will make the same risky behaviours when it comes to drug use.

Many of those types live day to day, not year to year.

They may not live to see thirty, so they are living for the now.

I'm looking at the long haul and how these drugs may affect me later, which is why I don't megadose or haven't explored the GH/IGF-1/Insulin options....

I'm still mastering AAS at this point.

DIV