Author Topic: Andro Replacement  (Read 1556 times)

FW_Scott

• Getbig II
Andro Replacement
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »
I take creatine but it doesn't seem to do much for me.  I used to see great gains while I was on andro but it doesn't seem you can find it anymore.  Anyone have a good supplement or a good combo of supplements that will push me over the top?

arigato

• Getbig II
Re: Andro Replacement
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 05:28:16 PM »
I take creatine but it doesn't seem to do much for me.  I used to see great gains while I was on andro but it doesn't seem you can find it anymore.  Anyone have a good supplement or a good combo of supplements that will push me over the top?

try stacking creatine with glutamine, zma, and bcaa? those 4 works very well for me with longlasting pumps!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:30:03 AM »

how do you take your creatine?

also, which from of creatine and what dosage?

FW_Scott

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 05:09:07 AM »
Typically I throw a spoon full of creatine in with my protein in the morning.  I also take glutamine before and after my workout.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
Typically I throw a spoon full of creatine in with my protein in the morning.  I also take glutamine before and after my workout.

take it in the morning with warm water 15 minutes before you eat anything.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 08:57:59 AM »
Hi-Tech Pharm has some very effective pro steroids.  Much better and more effective than any pro hormone I've used.  Even the names take balls to use.  Dianaball, Anavar and Oxybolin 250.  I have tried them and gained 12 lbs of muscle.  Allot of people will call bs, but give em a try and see.  I don't think the FDA will let these float around for long, their that good.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 12:54:13 PM »
Hi-Tech Pharm has some very effective pro steroids.  Much better and more effective than any pro hormone I've used.  Even the names take balls to use.  Dianaball, Anavar and Oxybolin 250.  I have tried them and gained 12 lbs of muscle.  Allot of people will call bs, but give em a try and see.  I don't think the FDA will let these float around for long, their that good.

i hear ya! im taking a different brand(or lab) product and EVERYbody said it was BS.. but i decided to give it a try...

i ended up buying every single product they sell!!!

i gained 20pounds in 30days! solid muscle n little fat~

and no unwanted sides....

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 01:38:02 PM »
HI-TECH is a great company i generally don't endorse many company's but those guys got their shit together