Author Topic: gear and your member  (Read 1054 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
gear and your member
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
hey fellas, i know that it is a myth that gear shrinks your pecker...it only causes testicular atrophy, but i have some buds who are on gear and they said it made their actual johnson get larger..or appear that way.  i just wanted to know if this was true or not.  i figured that maybe from water retention it made it appear larger, or because of the increase in testosterone it made them walk around with half-woodies all day. from what i heave heard/read the only substance that can have that potentially good side effect was growth hormone.  just wondering what you guys think/experienced. thanks for the answers.
                                          -strength

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: gear and your member
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:44:33 PM »
It is true, especially on test.. you get a harder fuller erection, I've seen mine go at least an extra 1/2"
also way thicker then normal

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 07:52:13 PM »
hey fellas, i know that it is a myth that gear shrinks your pecker...it only causes testicular atrophy, but i have some buds who are on gear and they said it made their actual johnson get larger..or appear that way.  i just wanted to know if this was true or not.  i figured that maybe from water retention it made it appear larger, or because of the increase in testosterone it made them walk around with half-woodies all day. from what i heave heard/read the only substance that can have that potentially good side effect was growth hormone.  just wondering what you guys think/experienced. thanks for the answers.
                                          -strength

Gear has no effect on the size of your cock....

It can shrink your nuts, though, if you stay on for long durations.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 04:47:09 PM »
ok, i just had two different answers.  what is the general consensus?  im going to go with DIV because gear doesnt actually cause your organs to grow...as opposed to actual growth hormone.  im sure it may appear that way because the increased test causes your erections to be harder and fuller and maybe because of some water retention.  do you guys agree?  what do other people think.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 06:15:56 PM »
I know on my last cycle, my dick was ALWAYS hard

Damn, the wind would blow and I'd be hard
U

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:42:53 PM »
I was just talking about this the other day. I know gear doesn't cause growth or organs or members but I still swear my dick has gotten bigger over the last year. even when I'm not on I still swear it has grown at least .75" if not more. Maybe my hands got smaller. lol

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 06:52:36 PM »
Did you shave your balls in the last year?

Maybe thats where the .750 came from
U

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »
haha, could be

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 10:11:32 AM »
I know on my last cycle, my dick was ALWAYS hard