Author Topic: PS3.  (Read 2933 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: PS3.
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 07:23:05 AM »
A guy I work with has his today and he paid $599 for it....stupid if you ask me. He had reserved his some how ahead of time at a game shop and he also traded in his xbox360 and all his stuff for it.The price was $599 but after his trade he has about half that in it.

Do you guys remeber the 3DO? I payed 800 bucks for that pos back in 95. God I was an idiot, I used to be a hardcore gamer and had to have all the systems, but this thing was a pos. The Madden players rans like they were on ice skates, it had a fighting game called Way of the Warrior that was half as good as MK at best. I hope I am not calling myself stupid in 11 years again IF I can somehow get my hand on a PS3. :)
E

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 12:59:36 PM »
Do you guys remeber the 3DO? I payed 800 bucks for that pos back in 95. God I was an idiot, I used to be a hardcore gamer and had to have all the systems, but this thing was a pos. The Madden players rans like they were on ice skates, it had a fighting game called Way of the Warrior that was half as good as MK at best. I hope I am not calling myself stupid in 11 years again IF I can somehow get my hand on a PS3. :)

I suppose these new game systems are cool if that is your thing.I have never been a big fan of video games.I enjoy them once I start playing,but I can take em OR leave em. 800 bucks would buy you a lot of Vicoden.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2006, 10:26:05 PM »
  I suppose these new game systems are cool if that is your thing.I have never been a big fan of video games.I enjoy them once I start playing,but I can take em OR leave em. 800 bucks would buy you a lot of Vicoden.

The only game I ever play is Madden and my nephew has had my 360 for months now, so I have been playing on my PS2. I do fuckin love Madden, always have, so I guess I would like a PS3 for the future, but I really don't play any other games too much. 
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 10:27:01 PM »

The only game I ever play is Madden and my nephew has had my 360 for months now, so I have been playing on my PS2. I do fuckin love Madden, always have, so I guess I would like a PS3 for the future, but I really don't play any other games too much. 

Me too, man.

Fucking addicted to Madden!
HAHA, RON.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2006, 10:32:01 PM »
Me too, man.

Fucking addicted to Madden!

In between the game and the fight tonight we played Madden(PS2) and about 6 of us were decent players, so it was cool. But I was thinking, if I got the PS3 and started playing that, I would probably get my ass beat when I played with the PS2, that would suck.
E

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 12:30:42 AM »

no, not realy.
the ps3 costs $800 for the sistem itself, and games run about $100 each. on top of eavrything else all the extra fetures the ps3 has dont even run right becuse it dosent have the drivers to rune the extra hard ware. not to mention they dint get the final buton working till last month.
I beta tesed the the ps3 for a game compony caled 2K and for what sony wanted for a price is redicules. your beter off keeping your mony or if you want the Nintendo Wii works realy well and its price isent astrenomical.
unknown

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 03:27:52 AM »

no, not realy.
the ps3 costs $800 for the sistem itself, and games run about $100 each. on top of eavrything else all the extra fetures the ps3 has dont even run right becuse it dosent have the drivers to rune the extra hard ware. not to mention they dint get the final buton working till last month.
I beta tesed the the ps3 for a game compony caled 2K and for what sony wanted for a price is redicules. your beter off keeping your mony or if you want the Nintendo Wii works realy well and its price isent astrenomical.

PS3 isnt more then 600 dollars. Even with tax its not 800. The new Nintendo wii sucks balls, plain and simple, who wants to play Turbografix or old Sega Genasis games? Nintendos console doesnt come close to the power of Sony's and Microsofts consoles.

The 360 is just as powerful as the PS3 and alot of the games have a better frame rate then the PS3. I really liked Playstation2 but Sony isn't winning me over anytime soon with the price and lack of better operation then the 360. Wait till after Christmas and the 360 will be under 300 bucks.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »
  I was thinking of buying a system.Like I said before I am not a hardcore gamer,but I do like them on occasion.My question to you guys is,would it be stupid to go and buy a PS2 right now? They are relatively cheap in comparison to the new stuff.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 08:30:31 PM »
  I was thinking of buying a system.Like I said before I am not a hardcore gamer,but I do like them on occasion.My question to you guys is,would it be stupid to go and buy a PS2 right now? They are relatively cheap in comparison to the new stuff.

Dont bother.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 08:38:44 PM »
Dont bother.

ok...why? What would be the best one to get for someone like me? I am not going to spend 600 bucks on a ps3..I am not that interested in them just like to play occasionally.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »
ok...why? What would be the best one to get for someone like me? I am not going to spend 600 bucks on a ps3..I am not that interested in them just like to play occasionally.

If you wait for the price of the PS3 to drop and you buy it the console is backward compatible which means you can play PS2 games on it so why bother getting a PS2? The 360 is just as good as the new Playstation but it might not have some of the games that will come out on the PS3. Some people dont like the 360 controllers etc.. its all a matter of what you perfer.

Like I mentioned earlier, if you wait a bit longer the price of the 360 will go down after Christmas which should make it a good buy for someone like you.