Author Topic: Animal?  (Read 1084 times)

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
Animal?
« on: November 15, 2006, 07:49:09 PM »
  just wondering about if any of you had tried it any of them, packs, stack, or sterol?  pack seem good, bcaa with vitamins and and other good ish, but i wanted to hear from people who have tried them.
you suck at life...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Animal?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 10:56:02 AM »

First off...if you get that tattoo of 'OVERCOME' on your inner forearm...you are a BIGGER TOOL than your screenname. Stay of animalpak.com and stop cutting out the ads from magazines and taping them to your bedroom wall.

AnimalPak does something for me...it makes my pee turn vivid GREEN and gives me the most foul belches and after taste in my mouth.

The only ANIMAL product(s) I swore by and lived to preach about is unavailable now. The ORIGINAL AnimalCUTS and AnimalTEST.

Thank you.
?

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:28:40 PM »
Personally i like the pak, I would rather piss out some B vits knowing that I got all I could use rather than my piss not turning colors and possiably not getting every thing I need.  If you dont like to take big pills and lots of them then dont even bother with the pak.  Animal flex, I have not tried it, has a very solid formula for joint pain also.

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 04:30:25 PM »
One other thing, I tell all my customers this, anything from universal you dont like you can always return so no risk just try a few and see if they work for you.  I agree with Block about the tatoo.

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 04:42:06 PM »
  The last time i read muscle mags was in high school, since then i have learned that they never change.  theres always a miracle work out and most of them will lead to over training if your not on gear.  The screen name came from my Drill Seargent who was also my combatives instructor and really showed me how to push myself. As for the tatt, i liked it, but I draw my own.  I think it's lame when people get the same tattoo as someone else, or even when they pick it out of a book.  And the only things i have on my wall are pics of my family my girl, and a few hot rod posters.

I understande how you could think that, but you were wrong.
you suck at life...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:56 AM »
post your tats!
X