Author Topic: Question for the females...  (Read 18823 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Question for the females...
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2006, 02:07:37 AM »
As realistic as I can figure I score a 60 to 70% on the Jodi-Male-Approval scale.   

:D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2006, 08:17:53 AM »
LOL!!! Since we're advertising for the hell of it:
I'm Italian, darker skinned, dirty blond haired, blue/green eyed. I may be 5'6" tall but you know what they say....its not the size of the wand, its the magic you can possess with it  ;)

PB

Hmmm... I've never quite heard it put like that before... I think I like it.

pssst - are you trying to tell us something. That might be a little TMI  ;)
w

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 08:38:42 AM »
As realistic as I can figure I score a 60 to 70% on the Jodi-Male-Approval scale.   

:D

You must have been docked points for being hairy, huh?  Lol!  You know, 60 to 70% is still failing in most of the public school systems.  Just messin' with ya!   ;)
Jodi

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »
You must have been docked points for being hairy, huh?  Lol!  You know, 60 to 70% is still failing in most of the public school systems.  Just messin' with ya!   ;)

No it's the green eyes that I don't have. That must be the 30 to 40% I'm missing.  ;)

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 11:14:44 AM »
As long as the eyes are intense, full of personality, and have a little mischief in them, I like them.  Actually, I like them to send a little electric shock through my body.  Any color can achieve that.  It's the man behind the eyes--not the color--that makes that little spark occur.
Jodi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »
So I'm taking it that Barbara Streisand doesn't do anything for you, huh, Division?   ;D  Lol!  J/K!

I do need a very strong, very confident, very unique sort of guy.  I can easily walk all over someone, and if that happens or if I get wind of that fact, I lose respect for the guy very quickly.  There is a fine line between making sure I have my independence and control over my life and me running ramshod all over someone else and controlling him.  I absolutely detest weak guys.  That doesn't mean I want an asshole, though.

One thing I don't like is a hairy guy.

I do like strong eyebrows for some reason.  Not unibrows, mind you...lol!  And full lips are nice.  The pencil thin lips really turn me off.

Obviously not......   :-\

She's not what I picture when I think Jewish, either.

Most Jewish women don't look like either of you.

Been to NYC?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 01:02:11 PM »
Obviously not......   :-\

She's not what I picture when I think Jewish, either.

Most Jewish women don't look like either of you.

Been to NYC?
DIV
I think jewish people from the most part aren't much different (genetically) than caucasians. At least american and european jews. Maybe in America they are a bit darker cause the majority originates from eastern europe. The jewish girl i dated had blond hair and blue eyes. Generalisations are, when dealing with individuals generally useless.

Lol, i know a portuguese girl with blond hair and deep blue eyes. People don't even believe that they're related when she's with her mother cause she's quite dark. People there think she's swedish or something.

Another jewish girl, with NICE legs: sara flom.
http://www.bodybuilders.com/flom.htm
$

sandycoosworth

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 01:25:57 PM »
Now that chick looks jewish!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 01:53:28 PM »
I think jewish people from the most part aren't much different (genetically) than caucasians. At least american and european jews. Maybe in America they are a bit darker cause the majority originates from eastern europe. The jewish girl i dated had blond hair and blue eyes. Generalisations are, when dealing with individuals generally useless.

Lol, i know a portuguese girl with blond hair and deep blue eyes. People don't even believe that they're related when she's with her mother cause she's quite dark. People there think she's swedish or something.

Another jewish girl, with NICE legs: sara flom.
http://www.bodybuilders.com/flom.htm

Most of the Jewish women I've ever met had darker features, curly hair, pale to olive complected skin.

None were of the type you describe.

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 05:06:39 PM »
This is a ridiculous conversation imo. Most Ashkenazi Jews look like any other caucasian. or european peoples. What about Gwyneth Paltrow... does she look like a Jewish person? If she doesn't, ...then maybe your perception of what a Jew is 'supposed' to look like is skewed.
w

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 06:11:07 PM »
There is a wide range of appearances for Jewish women.  My mother has lighter brown hair and crystal clear green eyes.  My grandmother has light greenish brown eyes, pale skin with lots of freckles, and reddish brown hair.

There are blonde, blue-eyed Jewish women.  There are green-eyed, brunette Jewish women.  There are brown-eyed, black-haired Jewish women.  We come in all shapes, sizes, and colors.  We don't fit one certain mold.
Jodi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 07:14:12 PM »
This is a ridiculous conversation imo. Most Ashkenazi Jews look like any other caucasian. or european peoples. What about Gwyneth Paltrow... does she look like a Jewish person? If she doesn't, ...then maybe your perception of what a Jew is 'supposed' to look like is skewed.

I'm not making the claim that all Jews fit one profile, but only what I've encountered personally.

In my experience, most Jewish women I've come in contact with have not looked like Jodi at all, except the nose....  ;)

DIV

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »
Division, I'm one of a kind.   ;)
Jodi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2006, 07:34:46 PM »
Division, I'm one of a kind.   ;)

You're being cute, of course........but I've met women before with your A-type personality.

Unfortunately, they all have problems in relationships because they think they are men, essentially.

After I met you, I met another woman like you locally, same personality exactly and we discussed her relationship issues.

Suffice to say, she basically turned off all the men she met because she couldn't/wouldn't let them be men.

Sexually, she would take charge and tell them what was to happen, and then wondered why none of the men called her back.

Initially, she wanted to talk to me about a sexual relationship, but after I recognized her personality type, I dropped that and explained to her why it would be hard to find what she desired.

She didn't want a weak man she would walk all over, yet all the dominant men were just repelled because she wanted to fight them tooth and nail instead of submitting.

A real conundrum.....

I explained that most guys that she found attractive would not accept her attitude sexually or otherwise and she finally understood her choices.

Stay single or play the role of submissive that most women do......

Never found out what the resolution was because I stopped talking to her.

She wanted sex and I, for obvious reasons, wasn't having it so she took it as a slight I suppose.....

Anyway, Jodi, understand there are other women like you, just that they are the minority when it comes to women.

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2006, 07:36:05 PM »
Hmmm... I've never quite heard it put like that before... I think I like it.

pssst - are you trying to tell us something. That might be a little TMI  ;)
Never Jag, just trying to add a little tobasco to spice up the discussion a little.  ;)

PB

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2006, 07:44:03 PM »
Interesting...you think I want to dominate a man sexually.  Not so.  I just want to be able to live my life and not be told what to do in my general life.  Don't lay down rules for me when it comes to finances, job, education, my free time, who I spend my time with, etc.

The bedroom is a whole other ball of wax.
Jodi

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2006, 08:07:53 PM »
Interesting...you think I want to dominate a man sexually.  Not so.  I just want to be able to live my life and not be told what to do in my general life.  Don't lay down rules for me when it comes to finances, job, education, my free time, who I spend my time with, etc.

The bedroom is a whole other ball of wax.

Well........type-A personalities don't switch for sex.

They are like that thoroughly.

As I said, you and this girl were like mirror images and I gave her the same advice I gave you.

Not going in to detail on the forum, but I trust you remember our expansive discussions.

It's not a matter of dominating a man sexually, but that you take initiative which puts men off, at least initially.

It's a man's role to initiate and take over, and that has always been the case.

It's only the feminine or submissive men who'd rather a woman take control.

DIV

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2006, 08:14:30 PM »
DIV,

I respect your right to have an opinion, and since the decisions and conclusion you make about life, how to live your life, and what's right for you, don't in any way impact mine, ...you are more than welcome to have them, ...HOWEVER, ...the more I hear you talk, ...the more I come to the conclusion that you have issues.  :-\
w

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2006, 08:18:42 PM »
I remember our discussions, and I also remember stating that I have several paradoxes.  Where I'm one way in one faction of life, I'm quite the opposite in a different realm.  That's as far as I'll go on a public board.

Well........type-A personalities don't switch for sex.

They are like that thoroughly.
DIV
Jodi

sandycoosworth

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2006, 08:26:32 PM »
DIV,

I respect your right to have an opinion, and since the decisions and conclusion you make about life, how to live your life, and what's right for you, don't in any way impact mine, ...you are more than welcome to have them, ...HOWEVER, ...the more I hear you talk, ...the more I come to the conclusion that you have issues.  :-\

To me he comes off as insecure because he his posts convey an urgent need to let everyone know hes in charge, weather its his barking thingsout at his gf, the wetdream of all his clients, or the general condescending tone of his posts. It strikes me as inconsistent that his relationships are so special he is one of the few men who doesn't engage in casual sex, yet he has no problem blabbing details about their sex life such as squirting and the number of orgasms he gave her and her past date rape on the internet.

You have to admit his posts are entertaining :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2006, 08:36:48 PM »
I remember our discussions, and I also remember stating that I have several paradoxes.  Where I'm one way in one faction of life, I'm quite the opposite in a different realm.  That's as far as I'll go on a public board.

Yes, Jodi......

I knew ahead of time this debate would go nowhere simply because of the forum.

Details.

I like you, Jodi.......just that I think you'll always have a hard time finding the type of man you want.

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2006, 08:44:33 PM »
Lets remember the difference between a personal opinion and a personal attack folks. A lot of good points were made but in reality none of us know anything about eachother. Just trying to keep the peace  ;)

PB

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2006, 08:46:31 PM »
Yeah...I know that.  But I'm happy being who I am; I've gained a lot of confidence and acceptance of myself over this past year.  Besides, I've never done things the easy way.  Look at what show I chose to do this year to make my bodybuilding debut on the national stage...the hardest Nationals that has ever been for the women.  I like a challenge; I like when things are difficult.  Otherwise, I'm bored and I don't have respect for my achievement.

And in understanding what I need from a guy, I'm able to weed out the ones who can't provide those qualities...or simply understand that they are only for the short term and be okay with that.

One day, the stars will align and I'll find the right balance.  I just hope I'm not in a retirement home by that point and drooling all over myself...lol!
Jodi

sandycoosworth

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2006, 08:47:33 PM »
Lets remember the difference between a personal opinion and a personal attack folks. A lot of good points were made but in reality none of us know anything about eachother. Just trying to keep the peace  ;)

PB

Calling him insecure and inconsistent was rather vicious of me, mom ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2006, 08:49:45 PM »
Yeah...I know that.  But I'm happy being who I am; I've gained a lot of confidence and acceptance of myself over this past year.  Besides, I've never done things the easy way.  Look at what show I chose to do this year to make my bodybuilding debut on the national stage...the hardest Nationals that has ever been for the women.  I like a challenge; I like when things are difficult.  Otherwise, I'm bored and I don't have respect for my achievement.

And in understanding what I need from a guy, I'm able to weed out the ones who can't provide those qualities...or simply understand that they are only for the short term and be okay with that.

One day, the stars will align and I'll find the right balance.  I just hope I'm not in a retirement home by that point and drooling all over myself...lol!
Oh i'm sure that you won't be in a retirement home Jodi. Ahhhhhhh yes balance....I have found mine after a long time and I am a much happier and better person for it.

PB