Author Topic: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must  (Read 10619 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Critique my back, taken when i was 44.    Even crack a few jokes if you must, i'd love to be humbled by a pro of your stature!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
Re: Lee Priest, please critique my back, laugh at it even if you must
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 06:30:36 AM »
Lee should like it cause he LOVES chicken wings..
Giving 110%

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 06:33:31 AM »
Lee should like it cause he LOVES chicken wings..

How did you know the Rooster struts around his house like a rooster hollering COCK A DOOOOOODLE DOO each morning?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 06:45:51 AM »
the back is decent and the delts are very big from that angle but your arms are pitiful.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 06:49:37 AM »
the back is decent and the delts are very big from that angle but your arms are pitiful.
I agree about the arms.   But i had been back training arms for only a few months since ripping the tendon off at insertion point on my elbow.  All that said, my arms have always lacked.  Ive tried heavy weight with them, light weight, low volume, high volume, nothing has worked.  Even when I was 270, my arms were only 19 inches.  Of course they are much smaller in that pic.  So see, I agree, my arms have always sucked.  I'll take advice anyone has, although at age 48, its not like they have much chance to grow much anymore anyway.  thanks for the critique.

Now hear me and hear me now Lee Priest, please destroy me with a Pro's critique!  ALtought remember, you are my idol, I have one bodybuilders picture up in the gym I own and its yours.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 06:53:03 AM »
u tear a trap?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 06:54:10 AM »
Critique my back, taken when i was 44.    Even crack a few jokes if you must, i'd love to be humbled by a pro of your stature!

Are you the type of person that needs constant attention to feel good about yourself? You're quickly turning into Getbig's worst attention whore.

By the way, why are you asking Lee Priest to critique a picture of your back taken more than 4 years ago?

You're way too old to be this much of an attention whore, such blatant insecurities at your age are a sign of much bigger issues. You might want to seek help.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 06:54:43 AM »
u tear a trap?
actually no, I think I just posed poorly there, they are pretty balanced actually.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 06:56:19 AM »
got to hand it to you Rooster you have damn good delts, traps and chest but you need to work on those legs and arms.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 06:58:56 AM »
Are you the type of person that needs constant attention to feel good about yourself? You're quickly turning into Getbig's worst attention whore.

By the way, why are you asking Lee Priest to critique a picture of your back taken more than 4 years ago?

You're way too old to be this much of an attention whore, such blatant insecurities at your age are a sign of much bigger issues. You might want to seek help.
Thanks for your sincerity.    I've always been an attention whore.   I even ask Tonya to go with me when I take a piss and beg her to make comments about how thick my penis is while I pee.

Look dumbass, if you can't understand i'm 90% comedian and 10% give a shit if it bothers you, then thats your problem.

I post here to pass time at the gym, it beats watching cars pass by on the road outside and counting how many of them are doodle bugs.

here, this one is just for you.

My final tip for everyone it bothers for an old man to post pics from his hayday, take a valium and don't take a website so seriously.
Laugh some, I laugh all day long, at myself and at others.  

Now would you like for me to post a moon shot without any posing trunks on just for you?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 07:00:29 AM »
got to hand it to you Rooster you have damn good delts, traps and chest but you need to work on those legs and arms.

My legs, aka sticks are a lost cause.
I'd love some advice from someone that wants to be serious for a moment to give me some advice on how to actually add some size to my arms, they have never responded and i've tried everything.

I'll be back in a  bit, i'm gonna go have  a good cry on tonya's shoulders because my hero Lee Priest has not replied.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 07:03:12 AM »
My legs, aka sticks are a lost cause.
I'd love some advice from someone that wants to be serious for a moment to give me some advice on how to actually add some size to my arms, they have never responded and i've tried everything.

I'll be back in a  bit, i'm gonna go have  a good cry on tonya's shoulders because my hero Lee Priest has not replied.
i believe that you've tried everything for them because you seem to be a serious trainer but i think it's either a lack of muscle cells or your chest and shoulders taking over on arm movements, there used to be an NPC nationals level guy at an old gym of mine who had the opposite problem, his arms would take over on his chest movements so his arms were the most massive i've ever seen but his chest sucked.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 07:04:07 AM »

if i had some string and some wind i would take you outside and fly you around, skinny ass kite

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 07:07:17 AM »
You gotta be black to get away with that do rag.  That or below 20 ;D  Looking good though.  You look better than most 44 year old men I see.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »
Your medial back muscle are very thick.  You do a lot of heavy rowing?  Shoulders have good shape.
Back looks very good!  Just keep pounding those arms and legs as injuries allow.

-J

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 07:26:49 AM »
Your medial back muscle are very thick.  You do a lot of heavy rowing?  Shoulders have good shape.
Back looks very good!  Just keep pounding those arms and legs as injuries allow.

-J
Yep, always done heavy rowing, well heavy for me.  I'll stand on a bench press to row and i'll row like 315 for sets of 6, perhaps thats not heavy for some but it is for me.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 07:27:36 AM »
You gotta be black to get away with that do rag.  That or below 20 ;D  Looking good though.  You look better than most 44 year old men I see.

I only wear the doo rag to cause me to sweat more but I do find myself talking in ebonics when i wear it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 07:28:38 AM »

if i had some string and some wind i would take you outside and fly you around, skinny ass kite
and if your sister was a gymnast, i'd make her do her dismount and land square on my cock because I heard she can take it that HARD and enjoys it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 07:33:06 AM »
pretty sad all the juice and slin and your arms are 15"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 07:35:04 AM »
Rooster, you are officially the new Vince Basile.  Enjoy it. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 07:35:08 AM »
pretty sad all the juice and slin and your arms are 15"
i agree, with all the drugs this guy does you'd think he'd be way bigger.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 07:44:42 AM »
i agree, with all the drugs this guy does you'd think he'd be way bigger.
Really?  All the drugs?  Um, i've done 3 cycles in my entire life and that was back in my late 20's. At that time I was 270, still my arms were only 19 inches even then but my chest was 56 inches, I could bench 315 for 15 reps.

I did a bit of roids to help me harden up when I competed in my early 40's.

So 3 cycles, thats a huge amount?  In other words, why don't you know the entire truth before you put your cock in your mouth?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »
Rooster, you are officially the new Vince Basile.  Enjoy it. 

Do I get a trophy or at least a T-shirt of something?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 08:06:16 AM »
and if your sister was a gymnast, i'd make her do her dismount and land square on my cock because I heard she can take it that HARD and enjoys it.

i dont have a sister you stork with delts, but i do have a little brother so that explains it. You like little boys hard asses on you dont you peter puffer. IF i had your legs i would walk on my hands, then again your arms are so bad i think i would roll around instead.

RHINO290

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 08:11:38 AM »

Nobody should crack jokes...You look pretty friggin good. For any age!!

Keep, it bro!!!!