Cops
« on: November 16, 2006, 02:22:07 PM »
Money drugs and bitches

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Cops
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 08:37:24 AM »
Fuck them. They are a bunch of good for nothing, lazy fucks!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 10:44:30 AM »
the shitty 10% spoil it for the really good 90%. To many assclowns think having a badge makes them right or tuff. They loose the point of being there to help and serve the community. They get so wrapped up in getting jacked up for the job that they come off most times like jackbooted stormtroopers instead of brave hard working guys doing a shitty job. I understand that the pay sucks and the hours are long and there life is on the line but sometimes you think they would screen better to get rid of the assclowns.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:00:58 AM »
I often think about how pissed off I'd get from watching a mofo whom I just put away back out on the streets either 1. trying to kill me next time. 2. killing somebody else 3. locking him/her up yet AGAIN over the same sh*t. I'd probably be a little upset.

BUT

the jacka$$ cop that came up to me at the ATM line one day and told ME AND ONLY ME he could write me a ticket for leaving my car running 5 feet away (when he said nothing to the short blond infront of me USING the atm that was parked right next to me with her sh*t running and the mofo behind me). I tell this f*king HOG WTF about these a$$holes, he goes I saw you get out of your car and leave it running. Then he gives me the law to look it up and sh*t.

I"m like B*tch i'm the mofo always defending you fkers when people talk bad about you mofo's. Fu(king dirt bag ass PIG. 

I guess I say fk em too, but I respect their jobs because it sucks a$$. I don't know. It's the lazy obvious "I don't have sh*t else to do" PIG that I say Fk em too (Go fight some crime.......lazy PIG).  All the rest are alright with me.   ;D ;D ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:03:45 AM »
I often think about how pissed off I'd get from watching a mofo whom I just put away back out on the streets either 1. trying to kill me next time. 2. killing somebody else 3. locking him/her up yet AGAIN over the same sh*t. I'd probably be a little upset.

BUT

the jacka$$ cop that came up to me at the ATM line one day and told ME AND ONLY ME he could write me a ticket for leaving my car running 5 feet away (when he said nothing to the short blond infront of me USING the atm that was parked right next to me with her sh*t running and the mofo behind me). I tell this f*king HOG WTF about these a$$holes, he goes I saw you get out of your car and leave it running. Then he gives me the law to look it up and sh*t.

I"m like B*tch i'm the mofo always defending you fkers when people talk bad about you mofo's. Fu(king dirt bag ass PIG. 

I guess I say fk em too, but I respect their jobs because it sucks a$$. I don't know. It's the lazy obvious "I don't have sh*t else to do" PIG that I say Fk em too (Go fight some crime.......lazy PIG).  All the rest are alright with me.   ;D ;D ;D

How can you get a ticket for leaving your car running?
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:09:34 AM »
99% of the cops i know in PG county MD are girls ..

if i saw one of these guys getting shot.....i would absolutely love to take a piss in the hole the bullet made before moving on.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 11:18:22 AM »

This is what he told me and I also asked my uncle (who is in the FBI) about this. He said leaving the keys in the ingnition of a running car is a violation of (insert the law number he gave me here) Had something to do with leaving a running vehicle/hazard/child getting behind the wheel/someone stealing it/it driving itself into something...etc,etc.

Trust me dude, I didn't know there was a law, but after I asked my uncle, he said the cop was right. There is a law.  He did mention the cop had to be extremely picky to fu(k with me on that one though since people do that sh*t all the time when

Delivering pizza
Going to the atm
Putting air in their tires
Warming their car up in the morning
When I get my oil changed at the Lube place and they leave the car to come tell me it's ready........etc,etc!!!! ??? ???

Here is a good article similar to what we are discussing http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20050123/ai_n10043608

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 11:32:39 AM »
the shitty 10% spoil it for the really good 90%. To many assclowns think having a badge makes them right or tuff. They loose the point of being there to help and serve the community. They get so wrapped up in getting jacked up for the job that they come off most times like jackbooted stormtroopers instead of brave hard working guys doing a shitty job. I understand that the pay sucks and the hours are long and there life is on the line but sometimes you think they would screen better to get rid of the assclowns.

It's interesting about the pay.  Where I'm from in nassau county, NY a cop can make over a hunderd grans for writing tix and sitting in their car, whereas the city cops take risk after risk and have real garbage and dangorous assignments and get paid from 30 to 50 something tapped out.  That's it and ya can't go higher.  The Island cops should be getting the lower pay and the city cops the higher pay. 

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 11:36:06 AM »

Same thing happened to me.  I'm  standing in line @ the post office and a cop comes in asking who car is running outside?  He gave me the same, check the law but no ticket.  Good Piggy.  I checked and it is a law.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 11:40:47 AM »
This is what he told me and I also asked my uncle (who is in the FBI) about this. He said leaving the keys in the ingnition of a running car is a violation of (insert the law number he gave me here) Had something to do with leaving a running vehicle/hazard/child getting behind the wheel/someone stealing it/it driving itself into something...etc,etc.

Trust me dude, I didn't know there was a law, but after I asked my uncle, he said the cop was right. There is a law.  He did mention the cop had to be extremely picky to fu(k with me on that one though since people do that sh*t all the time when

Delivering pizza
Going to the atm
Putting air in their tires
Warming their car up in the morning
When I get my oil changed at the Lube place and they leave the car to come tell me it's ready........etc,etc!!!! ??? ???

Here is a good article similar to what we are discussing http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20050123/ai_n10043608

Same thing happened to me.  I'm  standing in line @ the post office and a cop comes in asking who car is running outside?  He gave me the same, check the law but no ticket.  Good Piggy.  I checked and it is a law.

WOW  :o
S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:33 AM »
ive already posted at length of all the recent absurdities these scumbags have inflicted upon me.
basically they can do whatever they want to you. its your word against theres. if they need a quota or whatever, they can stop anyone (preferably somekid in a sporty car) make up an offense, and basically extort money form you.

1% are probably good guys.

99% are SHIT ASSES that dont deserve to live with the other decent people in society.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 11:49:09 AM »
ive already posted at length of all the recent absurdities these scumbags have inflicted upon me.
basically they can do whatever they want to you. its your word against theres. if they need a quota or whatever, they can stop anyone (preferably somekid in a sporty car) make up an offense, and basically extort money form you.

1% are probably good guys.

99% are SHIT ASSES that dont deserve to live with the other decent people in society.

LMFAO @ "SHIT ASSES"  D ;D lolololololololololol  ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 11:55:25 AM »
What do you call 8 cops in a Krispy Kremes?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
It's interesting about the pay.  Where I'm from in nassau county, NY a cop can make over a hunderd grans for writing tix and sitting in their car, whereas the city cops take risk after risk and have real garbage and dangorous assignments and get paid from 30 to 50 something tapped out.  That's it and ya can't go higher.  The Island cops should be getting the lower pay and the city cops the higher pay. 

Long Island cops are some of biggest assholes in the history of the world. But of course they'll get paid more because they are fewer in number and there's more middleclass folks to pay their salary.