Author Topic: David Henry Clips  (Read 3172 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
David Henry Clips
« on: November 16, 2006, 08:18:03 PM »
I wonder what Sarcasm would say about those rack deads?
http://www.teamvasquezbodybuilding.com/davidhenryvideo.html

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: David Henry Clips
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 12:25:30 AM »
Probably sumthin' like,"Monster quarter inch range of motion", and then follow it up with, "and brutal Planet Fitness outlawed grunts".......Probably.
Cam ad mi

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 12:34:41 AM »
Where are his shades?...... But really, check out that strange pull up movement. (the video on the left bottom) That looks prettty cool, ive never seen that before.
-

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 07:02:35 AM »
Where are his shades?...... But really, check out that strange pull up movement. (the video on the left bottom) That looks prettty cool, ive never seen that before.

right b4 he signed with MD he did a back workout and that excersise was in it... but they didnt show a picture, and i was always curious as to exactly hwo to do it.... behind the neck?... a need to try

that first clip of the rack deadlift/shrug... wtf... how is this guys lower back to sick... how the fck does that work

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 07:07:59 AM »
Can anyone explain why his ROM is so small in the deadlifts? What's the point of such a small movement? Perhaps he's nursing an injury.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 07:09:43 AM »
how fuccking lame can these guys be, 2 inch deadlifts, assisted half rep Hammer presses and chins with the feet resting on a bench, just another midget avoiding hard training.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 07:14:23 AM »
right b4 he signed with MD he did a back workout and that excersise was in it... but they didnt show a picture, and i was always curious as to exactly hwo to do it.... behind the neck?... a need to try

that first clip of the rack deadlift/shrug... wtf... how is this guys lower back to sick... how the fck does that work

I can't see the vids but I'll assume he's doing rack pull ups, they're done as an alternative to pull-ups and pulldowns.  I'll find the explanation on how to do them if anyone is interested.  they're a little different than regular pull-ups, I've done them a couple of times but I work out alone so it's a little tough for me.  It can be done.  You can do them either to the front or behind the neck but the range of motion is a little limited if you go behind the neck.

You're lower back still gets worked if you do rack deads, depends alot on where the pins are set, I think the pins are high if this is the video I'm thinking of, Dave usally goes a little lower...I might be wrong but I think that's what DC said when asked about them.   You usually set them at about knee level or slightly below, if you're getting stale on the movement and want to change it up you can raise the pins and lift alot more weight but it's not recommended that you do this for extended periods of time.
nasser=piece of shit

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 07:15:52 AM »
I saw Dave Henry Back at the NY PRO in may. thank god I had to look down to see him, I almost step on him. 4' foot something.....lol ;D ;D a few more inches lower, he'll reach midget status
Get Big, or Die Trying

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 07:16:55 AM »
I saw Dave Henry Back at the NY PRO in may. thank god I had to look down to see him, I almost step on him. 4' foot something.....lol ;D ;D a few more inches lower, he'll reach midget status
ahahahahahhahahahahah............. ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 07:21:40 AM »
Dave must be doing something right with those short-range movements, because his physique is sick. His back density is amazing.
Lee

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 07:23:01 AM »
Dave must be doing something right with those short-range movements, because his physique is sick. His back density is amazing.

I'm almost positive that's not his everyday range of motion....
nasser=piece of shit

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
Oh, I'm quite sure of that. You don't build a complete physique that way.
Lee

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 09:22:41 AM »

cant be, cause its a literaly a 2 inch rang of motion... however although its tuff to see,  7plates= 675... just holding that kinda weight is gunna result in some kind of growth, esp. for a guy under 200lbs

body88

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 02:47:02 PM »

Imagine how "sick" it would be if he actually used full range of motion, and worked out corrrectly.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 04:55:19 PM »

Imagine how "sick" it would be if he actually used full range of motion, and worked out corrrectly.
LOL
Dude, I'm sure he does. You honestly think he built a back like his from quarter movements? You can't be that dumb. I presume this is a technique thrown in periodically to build strength and isolate certain muscle insertion points.

You gotta laugh at those who think certain pros would look better if they did movements "correctly".  ::) Dave's doing ok with all the muscle he's put on from his amateur days.  ;)

Lee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »
LOL
Dude, I'm sure he does. You honestly think he built a back like his from quarter movements? You can't be that dumb. I presume this is a technique thrown in periodically to build strength and isolate certain muscle insertion points.

You gotta laugh at those who think certain pros would look better if they did movements "correctly".  ::) Dave's doing ok with all the muscle he's put on from his amateur days.  ;)

monster lack of quad sweep, tiny calves and 16 inch arms and 5'2" height.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »
monster lack of quad sweep, tiny calves and 16 inch arms and 5'2" height.
Monster jealous fat slob at home eating jelly donuts.
Lee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 05:32:25 PM »
Monster jealous fat slob at home eating jelly donuts.
hahahahaha, of course i am, what's the matter can't accept the truth about your little midget hero "jkdman", the man's legs are fuccking horrible for an IFBB pro, his arms are cut but small and he's so short he could be a jockey.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 05:36:45 PM »
hahahahaha, of course i am, what's the matter can't accept the truth about your little midget hero "jkdman", the man's legs are fuccking horrible for an IFBB pro, his arms are cut but small and he's so short he could be a jockey.
hahaha...monster jealous meltdown!  ;D
Wipe the jelly donuts stains off your shirt, take a shower, and get your lazy fat-ass to the gym. You wouldn't even have the balls to train in the same gym with Dave without twenty layers of clothing.
Lee

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 05:38:15 PM »
jelly donuts are only so so

eat krispy kreme's creme filled  :)
X

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »
hahaha...monster jealous meltdown!  ;D
Wipe the jelly donuts stains off your shirt, take a shower, and get your lazy fat-ass to the gym. You wouldn't even have the balls to train in the same gym with Dave without twenty layers of clothing.
hahahahahaha, you're the one melting down, i will gaurantee you that if i stood in front of Henry you couldn't see him, he's too short, narrow and small.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »
hahahahahaha, you're the one melting down, i will gaurantee you that if i stood in front of Henry you couldn't see him, he's too short, narrow and small.
Of we couldn't see him, your fat ass could create a solar eclipse. You're so fat that when you walk in front of the tv at Thanksgiving, the family misses three commercials.  :D
Lee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 05:43:37 PM »
Of we couldn't see him, your fat ass could create a solar eclipse. You're so fat that when you walk in front of the tv at Thanksgiving, the family misses three commercials.  :D
if he was so huge than you would be able to see him if someone stood in front of him, hahahahaha, he's 5'2" 170lbs., he's nothing.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 05:48:02 PM »
if he was so huge than you would be able to see him if someone stood in front of him, hahahahaha, he's 5'2" 170lbs., he's nothing.
A 5'5" 190 pound "nothing" that competes in the Mr. O. What competitions have you competed, Pillsbury Dough-Boy?
Lee