Author Topic: POWER HOUSE SUXS  (Read 1392 times)

VICIOUS_BEAST

• Getbig II
POWER HOUSE SUXS
« on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:03 PM »
  CHECK THIS OUT GUYS..I WAS KICKED OUTTA POWERHOUSE GYM FOR GRUNTIN 2 LOUD WHILE YOGA WAS GOIN ON....WE WHERE SHOULDER PRESSIN 130LBS,AND YOU GOTTA GRUNT WHEN YOUR UP THERE...THE OWNER COMES IN AND SAYS WE ARE DISSIN HIM AND SAYS GET THE FUC OUTTA HIS GYM....ALL THIS INFRONT OF A PACKED GYM AT 7PM...WHAT A DICK..IF YOUR EVER IN REDWOOD CITY CA,DONT GO 2 THE POWER HOUSE...ITS 4 BITCHES NOW.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Yev33

• Getbig III
Re: POWER HOUSE SUXS
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 11:21:26 PM »
Were you shoulder pressing 130lbs total, or were you pressing 130lb dumbells? If you are using 130lbs total, that's nothing to grunt about.

VICIOUS_BEAST

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 11:42:49 PM »
THE BELLS KID...DONT MESS WITH THE BAR...YOU KNOW HOW WE DO...

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 12:41:01 AM »
yeah- gym rules are getting to be bullshit. best to do the heavy lifting and grunting in your garage-lol

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 01:15:12 AM »
the land of the free and the home of the brave
Z

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 01:33:45 AM »
the land of the free and the home of the brave

Yup, and we all have every right and opportunity to open our own gyms and set our own rules too...No one forces us to go to these gyms that we can't stand the rules at....
Watching The Haters

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 01:42:20 AM »
Yup, and we all have every right and opportunity to open our own gyms and set our own rules too...No one forces us to go to these gyms that we can't stand the rules at....

Don't give me that bullshit.

There's no reason why serious lifters and non-serious ones can't train side by side.

If someone feels intimidated, then start training harder and next thing you know, they'll be the big fuckers pulling/pushing big weights.
HAHA, RON.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 02:13:00 AM »
Don't give me that bullshit.

There's no reason why serious lifters and non-serious ones can't train side by side.

If someone feels intimidated, then start training harder and next thing you know, they'll be the big fuckers pulling/pushing big weights.

And your point is what??? That you really wish Planet Fitness would let you work out there or something lol??? If you are caught in Planet Fitness and you are a serious lifter there is already something wrong with that picture lol....Think about it....
Watching The Haters

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 02:15:27 AM »
And your point is what??? That you really wish Planet Fitness would let you work out there or something lol??? If you are caught in Planet Fitness and you are a serious lifter there is already something wrong with that picture lol....Think about it....

What if PF was the only gym in town?

Point was, There no reason why the gym can't be good enough for me as well as the casual training member.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 02:17:46 AM »
I could train anywhere.

You make do with what you have. And I have.

I'd train at the male curves (yes, there is such a thing), if that's the only option.

HAHA, RON.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 02:19:06 AM »
What if PF was the only gym in town?

Point was, There no reason why the gym can't be good enough for me as well as the casual training member.

Exactly so go bust into a Curves and demand to start working out there too well your at it...LoL...What if there were a women only gym in town???? Same thing lol...
Watching The Haters